Tags: custom-background, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-images, threaded-comments, translation-ready
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 4.8
Stable tag: 1.0.0
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: LICENSE
A starter theme called Ample Blog.
== Description ==
Ample Blog is a clean with modern and minimal design personal blog theme well suited for any types of blogs and magazines. Ample Blog is a handy tool for bloggers who wants to publish or share their stories through their WordPress websites. Added custom widgets for author, advertisement and recent post will make your site awesome. It is highly flexible due to the staggering amount of useful features, build in customizer with quality codes and it is very user-friendly theme to run your website. It is also responsive design, cross browser compatible and translation ready theme. Advertisement ready theme with lots of widgets area will help to add the advertisement on various places. Dedicated support team will help you on your every problems. Try this theme today, you will never think about alternatives.
== License ==
Ample Blog WordPress Theme, Copyright (C) 2018, Ample Themes
Ample Blog is distributed under the terms of the GPL GNU General Public License v3 or later
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Ample Blog includes support for Infinite Scroll in Jetpack.
== Changelog ==
= o.o.1 -july 5,2019 =
* Initial Version release
=0.0.2 -july 5,2019 =
* text domain error fixed
* 0.0.3 - jul-7-2019 =
* some link are fixed.
* 0.0.4 -jul-7-2019
* screenshot image change
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores https://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2017 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Normalize Css https://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome FontAwesome 4.6.3 Copyright 2012 Dave Gandy
Font License: SIL OFL 1.1 Code License: MIT License http://fontawesome.io/license/
* jQuery OwlCarousel http://www.owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Bartosz Wojciechowski
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* Magnific-Popup The MIT License (MIT) https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE
* Equalheights Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses https://www.jsdelivr.com/package/npm/jquery.equalheights
* Mediaelement The MIT License (MIT) https://github.com/mediaelement/mediaelement/blob/master/LICENSE
* BreadcrumbTrail - http://themehybrid.com/plugins/breadcrumb-trail http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html Copyright (c) 2008 - 2015, Justin Tadlock
* theia-sticky-sidebar https://github.com/WeCodePixels/theia-sticky-sidebar [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* ImgLiquid The MIT License (MIT) https://github.com/karacas/imgLiquid/blob/master/license.txt
* FitVids The MIT License (MIT) https://github.com/guyisra/FitVids.js-rails/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
#### Image used in screenshot ####
#### Other Images: ####
Self Created - GPLv3 License
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...