Ascend Theme Licensing:
Licensed under the General Public License V3
Ascend will surpass your expectations over and over again. Amazingly versatile, easily customizable and loaded with features you will love.
Frequently Asked Questions:
= Is there theme documentation? =
Yes, go here: http://docs.kadencethemes.com/ascend-free/
= Is there demo content available? =
Yes, go here: https://www.kadencewp.com/kadence-themes-demo-content/
= Theme Name: Ascend =
= Version 1.4.4 | 22nd January 2020 =
* Add: option to have background colors effect Gutenberg editor.
* Update: Remove woocommerce notice about out of date template.
* Remove: data-vocabulary.org from breadcrumbs.
* Fix: Gutenberg Styling issue.
* Fix: Styling issue with elementor nav widget.
= Version 1.4.3 | 15th October 2019 =
* Update: Better Elementor Pro Support.
* Update: Breadcrumbs, new class better rank math support.
* Update: Main term, supports rank math.
* Update: Change cart refresh to prevent issue with Elementor.
* Update: Add DESC order to Data Best seller to force DESC if set to something else.
* Update: Refactor code.
* Update: Change Video Post Schema.
* Update: CSS for portfolio navigation.
= Version 1.4.2 | 12th August 2019 =
* Update: WC 3.7
* Fix: Gallery Block Lightbox.
= Version 1.4.1 | 17th July 2019 =
* Fix: Gutenberg Image issue.
* Fix: Slider php notice.
* Remove: Plugin notice css.
= Version 1.4.0 | 16th April 2019 =
* Update: WC 3.6 support.
= Version 1.3.9 | 3rd April 2019 =
* Fix: Bug with images not centering.
* Update: CSS for comment paragraphs.
* Update: CSS better woo messages.
* Update: Better Elementor Support Sticky.
= Version 1.3.8 | 6th February 2019 =
* Update: Remove Loop Schema.
* Fix: Mobile cart, issue.
= Version 1.3.7 | 4th December 2018 =
* Update: WordPress 5 ready.
= Version 1.3.6 | 1st November 2018 =
* Update: Woocommerce notice.
* Update: CSS for gutenberg.
= Version 1.3.5 | 24th October 2018 =
* Update: Woocommerce notice.
= Version 1.3.4 | 5th September 2018 =
* Update: Product Gallery css.
= Version 1.3.3 | 30th August 2018 =
* Fix: Issue with product header search.
* Update: CSS for image gutenberg.
= Version 1.3.2 | 8th August 2018 =
* Fix: WC spinner showing when no quantity.
* Fix: Mobile Cart Background.
* Update: Gutenberg support.
= Version 1.3.1 | 31st July 2018 =
* Add: Better Modern tribe Support
* Update: Simple search loop.
* Update: Google Font Options.
= Version 1.3.0 | 18th July 2018 =
* Fix: Undefined variable
= Version 1.2.9 | 16th July 2018 =
* Update: Gutenberg Support.
* Update: Easier Kadence Toolkit install.
= Version 1.2.8 | 3rd July 2018 =
* Fix: Conflict with woo code and other store plugin.
* Add: Page content width settings.
* Update: Slick JS
= Version 1.2.7 | 1st June 2018 =
* Add: Better elementor support
* Add: header footer elementor support.
= Version 1.2.6 | 21st May 2018 =
* Fix: logo shrink isssue on some browsers.
* Fix: Mobile transparent logo issue.
* Fix: Pagebuilder padding on posts with pagetitle showing.
* Fix: Mobile menu showing on both sides bug.
* Update: WC files for version 3.4.0
= Version 1.2.5 | 30th April 2018 =
* Fix: Issue with polylang not picking up typed text to translate.
* Fix: Issue with single post header default.
* Fix: css bug with select and IE
= Version 1.2.4 | 29th March 2018 =
* Update: Fix comments showing in BuddyPress (because their profiles are odd).
* Update: Fix issue with missing strings in polylang & WPML
* Update: Add "change" for image widget to trigger update.
* Update: Few css tweaks.
= Version 1.2.3 | 20th February 2018 =
* Update: Woo Templates
= Version 1.2.2 | 29th January 2018 =
* Fix: sidebar default issue.
= Version 1.2.1 | 26th January 2018 =
* Fix: issue with toolkit, php7.2
* Add: page, post head option.
* Update: Archive title
* Update: Prep for woo 3.3
= Version 1.2.0 | 9th October 2017 =
* Fix: Video iframe embed issue.
* Update: Ready for woo 3.2
* Update: CMB
= Version 1.1.9 | 24th August 2017 =
* Fix: Scroll to top arrrow, issue in firefox.
= Version 1.1.8 | 9th August 2017 =
* Fix: Portfolio Grid orderby.
* Fix: Issue with 992px and demo 4.
* Fix: Color issue with empty mini cart.
= Version 1.1.7 | 12th June 2017 =
* Fix: Portfolio Image College.
= Version 1.1.6 | 28th June 2017 =
* Update: Woo template.
* Update: Collage gallery to link to post.
= Version 1.1.5 | 11th June 2017 =
* Fix: Comments issue with repeated "one response"
* Update: Woo template.
= Version 1.1.4 | 6th June 2017 =
* Update: Single product side issue.
* Update: Mobile search issue.
= Version 1.1.3 | 25th May 2017 =
* Update: Css for product variations.
* Update: Custom css output to allow >
* Update: CSS for polylang flags in header widget area.
* Fix: IE issue with logo shrink.
= Version 1.1.2 | 25th May 2017 =
* Update: Fix tooltip for social widget.
= Version 1.1.1 | 1st May 2017 =
* Update: Sanitize for custom css box.
* Update: Portfolio CSS
= Version 1.1.0 | 13th April 2017 =
* Update: WC Notice
* Update: Schema
* Fix: Video output issue.
= Version 1.0.9 | 8th April 2017 =
* Fix: Issue home full portfolio settings.
* Fix: Issue with sidebar on portfolio/blog templates pagination.
* Update: Add un-minify css files.
* Update: Add Fittext to credits.
* Update: Remove masonry and hoverIntent from credits since they are part of core.
* Update: Move Script for "scroll to top" to main.js and unminify.
* Update: Add un-minify respond.js and html5shiv.js
* Update: Changed home link in breadcrumbs just so no one can miss read it.
* Update: Add tags, custom-logo, threaded-comments, custom-background, editor-style.
* Update: Remove tag "custom-header".
* Add: Custom background support.
* Update: Change defined date to "get_option( 'date_format' )"
* Update: Change kadence_mobile_walker to ascend_mobile_walker
* Update: Class names for slides and icons.
* Remove: a few comments in code so php sniffer doesn't put out a warning.
* Update: Use wp_kses_post on video output.
* Remove icon-select.
= Version 1.0.8 | 7th April 2017 =
* Fix: Issue with WC 3.0 and featured products.
* Fix: Issue with portfolio sidebar.
* Fix: Issue with image zoom not starting up.
* Update: Woo template notice.
* Update: Remove comment.php file
* Remove: Remove two woo files.
* Update: Add option for 1 column image menu item.
* Update: Replace all global varibles with ascend prefix.
* Update: Rename wiget classes to use ascend prefix.
* Update: replace: wp_reset_query() with wp_reset_postdata()
* Update: remove placehold.it.
= Version 1.0.7 | 3rd April 2017 =
* Fix: Issue with photon.
* Fix: Clear floats.
= Version 1.0.6 | 30th March 2017 =
* Update: Link issue with icon menu.
= Version 1.0.5 | 30th March 2017 =
* Change: Version to try and upload.
= Version 1.0.4 | 14th March 2017 =
* Update: Use custom logo
* Fix: issue with customizer not showing some updates.
* Fix: Page Comments.
* Remove: Basic slider options that create content.
* Update: Credit links for screenshot images, update credits format.
* Remove call for html5 search, use template instead.
* Fix: Mobile Menu error when no menu has been selected.
* Update: Masonry and jQuery to dependancy scripts rather then enqueuing them directly.
* Fix: issue with undefined index in widgets
* Fix: Few issues with overriding globals
* Remove: bottom carousel title meta box.
* Update: CMB
* Update: Multiple placeholders translation issues in 5 places
* Remove: Silencing Errors code
* Remove: Flush re-write rules.
* Update: IE scripts enqueue.
* Update: Simplify and cleanup files.
* Update: Start using function instead of global variable.
* Fix: Prefixing Constants to match theme.
* Update: Change Loading textdomain location
* Removed: register_script in exchange for Enqueueing
* Update: Esc_url added where needed.
* Update: output css esc.
* Update: esc_attr contact widget.
* Update: to use the_title_attribute().
* Update: Ascend_wp_pagenav uses the_posts_pagination.
* Update: Change Everything about images.
* Update: ascend_title to use "the_archive_title"
* Update wp_query use. Change variable to $loop.
* Update: Prefix all things
* Update: post-video-output.php
* Remove: locate_template();
* Update: Move widget classes to their own files.
* Update: Move some customizer panels into one subpanel.
* Fix: issue with large images that have captions.
* Update: Create post column function.
* Remove: query post.
* Fix: styling issue with 6 columns in gallery.
* Update: No slider options unless toolkit installed
* Update: Move to Kadence Image processing and move to plugin.
* Update: Sanitize custom nav fields
* Update: widget security
* Move: wp-footer call.
* Update: video embed wrap to only target specific things.
* Update: Use more Yoda Conditions
* Remove: Browser body class.
* Move user meta to plugin.
* Update comments time output
* Fix comma in translation strings.
* Update: input security.
* Update: output escape.
* Change: Prefix on image sizes, only create 3 images.
* Update: All action prefixes to use ascend per theme review.
* Remove: Redux unique slug validation because of rewrite rules.
* Remove: add-to-cart/variations.php file.
* Add: defualts for customizer styling.
* Fix: Issue where title is not visible if options are not set.
* Update: Credits section.
* Update: Woocommerce settings for 3.0
* Notes: - featured-images tag is allowed even if only using for posts and not pages.
You are not required to have a fallback menu.
You are allowed to have non-presentational data like social links, although it's a gray area it's considered trivial content and allowed.
= Version 1.0.3 | 14th March 2017 =
* Update: Woo thankyou.
* Update: Woo product.
* Update: Scripts.
* Update: few esc fixes
* Fix: Sidebar on Search results.
= Version 1.0.2 | 7th March 2017 =
* Update: Theme review guidelines
* Update: Firefox issue with page title spacing.
* Update: Column widths css 33.33%.
* Update: Add woo message to every page for modal login.
* Update: If you set transparent to true in the page then it will have a transparent header even if no page title.
* Update: RTL css.
* Update: Couple Woo files in prep for 2.7
* Update: Options title area for better flow.
* Fix: Edge Issues with transparent background (Edge is the worst).
* Fix: Login missing for topbar account.
* Fix: Issue with mobile transparent header logo switch.
* Fix: Issue with home product carousel columns.
* Fix: Issue with home mobile page title height.
= Version 1.0.1 | 20th February 2017 =
* Updated: CSS of IE *BAH
* Updated: Boxed style CSS
* Fixed: Small schema issue.
Copyright, Credits & Resources:
Ascend WordPress Theme, Copyright 2017 kadencethemes.com
It is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
The theme uses the following third-party resources:
* FontAwesome Icon font, Copyright 2017 Dave Gandy
FontAwesome licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1
* Redux Options Framework, Copyright 2012 - 2014 Reduxframework
Redux Options Framework licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0
* Google Fonts, Copyright 2017 Google
Google Fonts licensed under Apache License Version 2
Select2 licensed under GNU General Public License v2.0 or later
* TGM Plugin Activation library, Copyright 2017 Thomas Griffin, Gary Jones, Juliette Reinders Folmer
TGM Plugin Activation library licensed under GNU General Public License v2.0 or later
Superfish Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL license.
FitText licensed under the WTFPL license.
* Magnific Popup, Copyright 2014-2016 Dmitry Semenov
Magnific Popup licensed under MIT license
* CMB, Copyright 2017 WebDevStudios
CMB2 licensed under GNU General Public License v2.0 or later
Fitvids licensed under the WTFPL license
* Slick Slider, Copyright 2013-2016 Ken Wheeler
Slick Slider licensed under the MIT license.
* Sticky Plugin for jQuery, Copyright 2014-2016 Anthony Garand
Sticky Plugin for jQuery licensed under the MIT license.
WaitForImages licensed under the MIT license.
* Respond.js, Copyright 2012 Scott Jehl
Respond.js licensed under the MIT license.
* HTML5 Shiv, Copyright 2014 Alexander Farkas
HTML5 Shiv Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL license.
* jQuery match height, Copyright 2015 Liam Brummitt
jQuery match height licensed under the MIT license.
* Typed JS, Copyright 2016 Matt Boldt
Typed JS licensed under the MIT license.
* Appear JS, Copyright 2016 Andrey Sidorov
Appear JS licensed under the MIT license.
* Bootstrap, Copyright 2011-2016 Twitter, Inc.
Bootstrap licensed under the MIT license.
* DebouncedResize, Copyright 2012 @louis_remi
DebouncedResize licensed under the MIT license.
* Photos in screenshot from https://unsplash.com/ under license Creative Commons Zero https://unsplash.com/license
** Mountains : https://unsplash.com/@inf1783?photo=N7-wxyaIxFs
** Campfire: https://unsplash.com/@royaannmiller?photo=Rdsc2L517iQ
** Moutains2 : https://unsplash.com/@mbandoch?photo=mkdI8JN6sDU
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...