Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/BrainstormForce
Tags: Address widget, Social profile widget, List icon widget, Social media, Add widget
Requires at least: 4.7
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Requires PHP: 5.2
Stable tag: 1.2.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Quickest solution to add widgets like Address, Social Profiles and List icons on a website built with Astra.
== Description ==
= The fastest way to add more widgets into your WordPress website. =
How easy can things get when you can add widgets for particular information and fetch them anywhere on your website? This goes with the most wanted information like the business address, social profile links and list icons.
The Astra Widget plugin lets you create widgets to add an address, a social profile widget and list icons that you can add into your header, sidebar, footer etc. on your website.
= How does this work? =
The Astra Widgets plugin can be installed like any other WordPress plugin. Once installed, you will find the following widgets listed under Appearance -> Widgets
* Astra : Address
* Astra : List Icons
* Astra : Social Profiles
You simply need to select the place you wish to add the widget in and then add the information in the specific fields. Save this and you are done!
= WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE ASTRA THEME? =
Astra is currently powering over 300,000+ websites. The performance and ease of use it offers has made it the go-to theme for beginners as well as experts.
= Here are a few reasons why they love Astra - =
**Faster Performance** - Astra follows the best coding standards and is built with speed and performance in mind. It is the best WordPress theme that lets you build faster lading and better performing websites.
**Easy Customization** - With an aim to keep it simple and easy, Astra gives you lots of options to customize everything with just a few clicks. Everything can be managed through the customizer itself!
**Compatibility with Page Builders** - Astra works seamlessly with all major page builders and therefore is opted as the best theme for Elementor, Beaver Builder, Gutenberg, etc.
**Pixel Perfect Design** - Astra offers pixel-perfect FREE ready-to-use website demos within a huge library of starter sites. These can simply be imported, tweaked and used to reduce your overall design time.
**Deeper Integrations** - Astra lets you create and beautify eCommerce websites and those that offer online courses in minutes. This is possible due to its in-depth integrations with all WooCommerce plugins, LifterLMS, LearnDash, etc.
**Ready-to-use complete website demos** - Astra offers ready-made starter sites built with Elementor, Beaver Builder, Brizy and Gutenberg. You can import them using the Astra Starter Sites plugin, tweak and go live in minutes!
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to install the Astra Widget plugin? =
The Astra Widget plugin can be installed and activated like any other plugin.
* Open the plugins page in your WordPress dashboard and click on the Add New button.
* Search for the Astra Widget plugin.
* Install and Activate the plugin.
= How to add an address widget in a sidebar / header / footer on my website? =
In your WordPress admin dashboard go to Appearance -> Widgets, drag the Astra : Address into the sidebar / header / footer and start filling the details.
= How to add List Icons in a sidebar / header / footer on my website? =
In your WordPress admin dashboard go to Appearance -> Widgets, drag the Astra : List Icons into the sidebar / header / footer and start filling the details.
= How to add Social Profiles in a sidebar / header / footer on my website? =
In your WordPress admin dashboard go to Appearance -> Widgets, drag the Astra : Social Profiles into the sidebar / header / footer and start filling the details.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/astra-widgets` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
3. Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets to access the widgets available from the plugin.
== Changelog ==
= 1.2.3 =
- Improvement: Hardened the security of plugin
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules
= 1.2.2 =
- Fix: Plus prefix appearing when more than one tel number added.
- Fix: Color picker's clear button position issue.
- Fix: Markup issue in address and social profiles widget.
= 1.2.1 =
- Fix: Color picker style not working.
= 1.2.0 =
- New: Add provision ( using astra_widgets_tel_prefix filter hook ) to remove + sign from telephone link in Address widget.
- Improvement: Add aria-label attribute to social widget links to improve accessibility.
- Improvement: Apply Padding right to widgets in case of inline alignment.
- Fix: Console error for SVG icon in address widget.
- Fix: Save button is not working after selecting color from colorpicker.
- Fix: The official color for the social icon is not working.
- Fix: The icon is not selected in first attempt in select icon button.
- Fix: Target option not working for social profiles.
- Fix: Skype URL won't work inside social profile widget.
- Fix: Color picker not working immediately after widget drop.
= 1.1.1 =
- Fix: PHP Notice while using address widget.
= 1.1.0 =
- New: Add support for full FontAwesome library in widgets.
- Fix: JS error in the WordPress admin panel causing errors in
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...