Contributors: (cloughit), optimizingmatters, futtta, wormeyman
Donate link: http://blog.futtta.be/2013/10/21/do-not-donate-to-me/
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 5.4
Stable tag: 2.20.03.01
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
== Installation ==
Installation is very straightforward:
1. Upload the zip-file and unzip it in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Which browsers support the 'async' and 'defer' attributes =
The 'async' attribute is new in HTML5. It is supported by the following browsers:
* IE 10 and higher
* Firefox 3.6 and higher
= Where can I get help? =
= Do you offer professional support/ configuration services? =
= What about CSS? =
* Disable the plugin
* Delete the plugin
== Changelog ==
= 2.20.03.01 =
* extra security measure; check the nonce when saving settings/ going through wizard.
* wizard: if something fails then communicate this onscreen instead of on the console.
* autoptimize integration: change copy to explain this might or might not be helpful.
= 2.20.02.27 =
* fix for some nasty issues, thanks for the heads-up Mikey
= 2.19.07.14 =
* add `asyncjs_filter_noptimize` filter
* changed textdomain to match slug as suggested by Eneko Garrido
* confirmed working with WordPress 5.2
= 22.214.171.124 =
* the "happy birthday to me" edition ;-)
* new: added option to disable Async JS for logged in users
* new: added option to disable Async JS on shop cart/ checkout pages (woocommerce, edd & wp ecommerce)
* added 'settings'-link to plugin overview screen (hi Mike!)
* updated the [chosen JS library](https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/) to 1.8.7
* confirmed working with WordPress 5.0
= 2.18.06.13 =
= 2.18.05.24 =
* don't async (or defer) on AMP-pages
* disable async/ defer by when `?aj_noptimize=1` is part of the URL
= 2.18.04.23 =
* Re-arrange content on the different tabs of the settings page.
* Continued refactoring of backend code, no functionality should be affected.
* Remove all images from the project such as the animated hands and progress bar gif.
* Remove empty rows that added unnecessary space.
* Switch buttons to use WordPress button styles.
* Fix broken Dashboard Widget from 2.18.03.15 and reduce font-size to fix text overflow.
* Remove all CSS !important declarations for easier CSS styling.
* Remove inline CSS styles.
* Switch to a CSS based progress bar.
* Spell check readme.
* Remove almost all tables from files.
* Add wormeyman as a contributor (thanks man!).
= 2.18.03.15 =
* bugfix: only load asyncjs' JS & CSS on own settings page [as reported by Marat Petrov](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-update-117/)
* bugfix: check if jQuery chosen is correctly loaded before using it (based on same report, thanks Marat!)
* update jQuery Chosen lib
* small readme tweaks
= 2.18.03.10 =
* ASync JS is now maintained by Frank Goossens (Optimizing Matters), thanks for the great job done David!
* Moved all Pro features into the standard version.
* Some code refactoring
* Made strings ready for translations
= 126.96.36.199 =
* MOD: Added User Agent to GTMetrix requests
= 2.17.11.03 =
* MOD: Check for GTMetrix class existence prior to including class
= 188.8.131.52 =
* FIX: Issue converting array for plugin & theme exclusions
= 2.17.09.30 =
* FIX: Sanitise all $_GET and all $_POST
* FIX: Add nonce to ajax calls
= 2.17.06.13 =
* MOD: Dashboard Widget and Notices only available to Administrators
= 2.17.05.08 =
* NEW: Added quick settings buttons to allow common settings to be quickly applied
* NEW: Added current version info to help page
= 2.17.05.07 =
* FIX: Some installs not saving plugin/theme exclusions due to theme incompatibility
= 2.17.05.06 =
* MOD/FIX: On some WordPress installs is_plugin_active function being called too early. Moved is_plugin_active into a dedicated function called via admin_init as per codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_plugin_active
= 2.17.05.05 =
* FIX: Incorrect textarea identifier preventing exclusion save
= 2.17.05.04 =
* FIX: Resolve early loading of plugin causing a fatal error due to function not available yet
* FIX: CSS / JS not loading
= 2.17.05.03 =
* MOD: Add text to advise running Wizard is not mandatory
= 2.17.05.01 =
* Now includes a Setup Wizard, Status page, Settings page and a help page.
* Communicates directly with GTmetrix (account required)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...