Contributors: Theme Horse Team
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: blog, e-commerce, news, one-column, two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-header, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-image-header, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
== Description ==
Attitude is a simple, clean and responsive WordPress theme which is compatible to popular plugins like WooCommerce, bbPress and many more.
== Installation ==
= Manual installation: =
1. Upload the `attitude` folder to the `/wp-content/themes/` directory
= Activiation and Use =
1. Activate the Theme through the 'Themes' menu in WordPress
2. See Appearance -> Customize to change theme specific options
== Copyright ==
Attitude WordPress Theme, Copyright Theme Horse
Attitude is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
== Resources ==
* Screenshot Image, Copyright http://unsplash.com, Public Domain Images, https://unsplash.com/photos/Wl3dPgNc8Nw, https://unsplash.com/photos/aSkpQLnmBNc
* html5.js, Copyright 2014 Alexander Farkas, MIT/GPL2, https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv
* jquery.cycle.all.js, Copyright 2007-2013 M. Alsup, MIT/GPL, http://jquery.malsup.com/license.html
* Font Awesome, Copyright Dave Gandy, SIL OFL 1.1/MIT, http://fontawesome.io/license/
* Other all resources, Copyright Theme Horse, MIT/GPL2
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to use featured Post Slider? =
* Create Post, Add featured image to the Post.
* Add all the Post ID that you want to use in the featured slider. (You can now see the Posts' respective ID in the All Posts' table in last column.)
* Featured Slider will show featured images, Title and excerpt of the respected added post's IDs.
* You can now add Pages ID too. (You can now see the Pages' respective ID in the All Pages' table in last column.)
= Post ID shown in the All Pages/Posts Table=
* This theme shows the post id of the pages/posts in the all pages/posts table in the dashboard.
* This is added to help the users to use those ids in the slider option as mentioned above.
== Change Log ==
= 4.0.1 =
= 4.0 =
* Feature - WooCommerce Compatible added
* Update - Unminified jquery version of html5 added
* Update - Pot file updated
* Update - bbPress css updated
* Tweak - changelog.txt moved to readme.txt file
* Tweak - Some Image replaced with FontAwesome icon
* Tweak - Fav/Web icon removed as it is now added in core
* Tweak - Viewport scale added
* Tweak - Depricated code fixed in sidebar
* Tweak - Responsive menu changed with new style
* Fix - Missing vcard and updated class added for better seo
= 3.0.9 =
* Update - Theme Tags Updated
= 3.0.8 =
* Tweak - Inject JS removed from the top of the customizer and added in panel
* Fix - Deprecated message fixed for new PHP7 version
* Fix - Deprecated header image code removed
= 3.0.7 =
* Fix - Frontpage Category issue fixed
* Fix - Widgets Upload button issue fixed
* Update - Russian Language Updated. Thanks to Kirill Belotserkovskiy
= 3.0.6 =
* Update - html5 updated to version 3.7.3
* Fix - Social Profiles not displaying issue fixed in footer
= 3.0.5 =
* Update - Russian Language Updated. Thanks to Kirill Belotserkovskiy
= 3.0.4 =
* Feature - New Widget Theme Horse: PromoBox added
= 3.0.3 =
* Fix - Default value issue fixed for checkbox options
= 3.0.2 =
* Fix - esc_html changed to wp_kses_stripslashes for validation
* Fix - Unwanted php close tag removed
* Fix - Empty page title tag fixed for better SEO
= 3.0.1 =
* Fix - Undefined offset issue fixed
= 3.0 =
* Update - Theme Option settings moved to Customizer as of WordPress guidelines
= 2.0.2 =
* Fix - Missing text-domain added
* Fix - Sticky post display issue fixed and CSS cleaned
* Update - screen-reader-text css added
= 2.0.1 =
* Fix - Heading tag placement fixed for better SEO
= 2.0 =
* Fix - Decrepted notice issue fixed in widgets for WordPress 4.3
= 1.9 =
* Fix - bbPress comment edit issue fixed
* Update - video/comment section spacing fixed
* Update - Link added for header image
= 1.8 =
* Fix - Recent Entries/Comments widget display issue fixed
* Fix - esc unknown variables
= 1.7 =
* Fix - Unwanted file removed
= 1.6 =
* Fix - Broken the_title hook fixed
* Update - Featured Slider Title tag changed to h2
* Update - Unwanted clearboth div removed from footer
* Update - Minor file changed
= 1.5 =
* Update - Some CSS added to support contact form 7
= 1.4 =
* Update - html5 updated to version 3.7.2
* Update - Custom CSS sanitized with wp_filter_nohtml_kses()
* Fix - Empty Tagline display issue fixed
= 1.3 =
* Update - Recommended title-tag function implemented for WordPress 4.1 and above
* Update - get_bloginfo('url') changed to esc_url( home_url() )
* Update - Screenshot updated with recommended size
* Update - add_editor_style() added
* Fix - Removed shortcodes plugin-territory function
* Fix - Google fonts display issue fixed for SSL
= 1.2.9 =
* bbPress compatible
* POT file update
= 1.2.8 =
* Attitude now available in Danish Language. Thanks to Klaus Walker
= 1.2.7 =
* Heading tag changed for post page title for better SEO
* Theme Option design modified
= 1.2.6 =
* Attitude now available in Dutch Language. Thanks to Elselien Dijkstra
* Theme Option design fixed with respect to new version of WordPress 3.8
* Attitude now available in Italian Language. Thanks to Cesare Gilento
= 1.2.5 =
* Attitude now available in Russian Language. Thanks to Kirill Belotserkovskiy
= 1.2.4 =
* Attitude now available in German Language. Thanks to Giuseppe Costabile
= 1.2.3 =
* Attitude now available in Norwegian (Nynorsk) Language. Thanks to Algot Kristoffer Peterson
= 1.2.2 =
* Social links name made translation ready.
* attitude.pot file updated.
* Attitude now available in Spanish Language. Thanks to Joseba Garay
* Copyright Information added.
= 1.2.1 =
* Attitude now available in traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Language. Thanks to FreedomKnight
= 1.2 =
* Site verification option removed.
* Post/Page title link removed in single page/post view.
* Featured Slider text content display issue fixed.
= 1.1.9 =
* Theme Option Panel Modified.
* Business Template's Service Widget Clear issue fixed.
* Drop down menu display issue fixed.
* Select Option design/display issue fixed.
* Attitude Pot file updated.
= 1.1.8 =
* Breadcrumb modified.
* Combined two google fonts request into one request.
= 1.1.7 =
* Pagination issue fixed for blog templates.
* Navigation menu issue fix for all devices.
* Attitude pot file updated.
= 1.1.6 =
* Added option to disable header logo and text.
* Support forum link added on theme option and theme description.
= 1.1.5 =
* Hook naming fixed.
* JQuery issue fixed for dependency.
= 1.1.4 =
* Site title logo image responsiveness fix for all devices.
* Display issue fixed for featured slider content for IE8.
* Use of query_posts removed.
= 1.1.3 =
* Slogan css error fixed.
* Small change in comments.php file to adjust with single and plural comments part.
* Theme Option panel's menu padding issue fixed.
* POT file updated to add the missing stings.
* Escaped the slogan data and link.
* Site title logo image issue fixed.
* Edit CSS for more link.
* Retina ready image fixed.
= 1.1.2 =
* Added new hover effect for social media icons.
* Slogan/button css modified for flexibility according to text length.
* CSS curve fixed for services icon.
* Theme Option Panel modified.
* Pot file updated.
= 1.1.1 =
* Previous/Next Navigation added for the Gallery Post Format.
* Custom Post type for Gallery removed (along with all related files).
* CSS update to remove the extra margin below the site description.
* Changed screenshot image.
* Changed theme description.
= 1.1 =
* Fixed layout per post/page.
* Header Title below menu issue fixed.
* Author Name changed from Team Horse to Theme Horse.
* Fixed issue for the Background Change option.
* Added Business Page Template.
* Added Theme horse: Featured Widget, Theme horse: Services, Theme horse: Testimonial suitable to show on Business Page Sidebar of Business Page Template.
* Fixed Layout related issues.
* Screenshot Image change
* POT file updated.
= 1.0 =
* Initial Release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...