Requires at least: 4.8
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 1.2.4
Requires PHP: 5.4
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: custom-background, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-images, threaded-comments, translation-ready, two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, blog
== Description ==
Code Manas is a simple WordPress blog theme. With simple and aesthetic design, this theme showcases the blogs in the most effective and simplest way. Being compatible with Kirki, this theme provides rich experiences for the WordPress Customizer using best coding practices. This themes comes with many theme options for a normal user to customize the theme the way one wants.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Type in Code Manas in the search form and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
3. Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
4. Go to https://codemanas.com for a guide on how to customize this theme.
5. Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
== Copyright ==
Code Manas WordPress Theme, Copyright 2019 Code Manas
Code Manas is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Code Manas includes support for Kirki and JetPack.
== Changelog ==
= 1.2.4 - Jan 15 2020
* Fixed: Sidbar issue on single pages.
= 1.2.3 - Jan 14 2020
* Fixed: JS Issue when WooCommerce was not activated.
= 1.2.2 - Nov 13 2019
* Fixed: Fix fatal error while using WooCommerce
= 1.2.1 - Nov 13 2019 =
* Added: Add support for WooCommerce
= 1.2.0 - Jun 4 2019 =
* Fixed: Remove toggled-on class when on the current page.
* Changed: Remove bottom margin from secondary menu.
* Fixed: Remove unwanted strings below the primary menu and fix the text position in mobile.
* Fixed: Add style for admin bar in mobile view when logged in.
* Added: Add upsell for premium theme.
= 1.1.9 - May 22 2019 =
* Added: Make primary menu height smaller in mobile view( min: 767px )
= 1.1.8 - May 8 2019 =
* Added: Use wp_body_open introduced by 5.2
* Fixed: Fix get_search_form issue. Change the argument from '1' to 'false'
* Changed: Change the label of customizer field.
= 1.1.7 - May 6 2019 =
* Refactored: Change Kirki dependent fields to OOP.
* Updated: Update pot file.
* Added: Add $ver variable for versioning of customizer script.
* Added: Add option to change the header background color.
* Fixed: Fix padding issue when Featured section and secondary menu is disabled.
= 1.1.6 - May 2 2019 =
* Fix pot folder name.
* Fix primary menu spacing while logged in.
= 1.1.5 - May 2 2019 =
* Rename layout options.
= 1.1.4 - May 2 2019 =
* Fix secondary menu sub menu
* Fix primary menu stick
* Tweak 404 page design
* Tweak rename sticky primary menu to sticky header
= 1.1.3 - May 2 2019 =
* Fix undefined variable notice in customizer.
= 1.1.2 - Apr 27 2019 =
* Make primary menu sticky option work
= 1.1.1 - Apr 27 2019 =
* Fix sub menu on secondary navigation.
* Define $assets_url variable in functions.php for enqueuing
= 1.1.0 - Apr 16 2019 =
* Add theme URI.
* Change default value for blog/archive sidebar position.
* Remove enqueued bundle.js
* Add demo importer.
* Add TGM Plugin installation library.
= 1.0.9 - Apr 13 2019 =
* Fix Featured section's background image active callback issue.
= 1.0.8 - Mar 28 2019 =
* Change default value of `featured_enable` on homepage.
= 1.0.7 - Mar 18 2019 =
* Change footer copyright statement.
= 1.0.6 - Mar 14 2019 =
* Disable featured section by default.
* Generalise copyright attribute.
= 1.0.5 - Mar 5 2019 =
* Fix typo error.
= 1.0.4 - Feb 26 2019 =
* Change theme description.
* Change author name in readme.txt
* Make theme Gutenberg compatible
= 1.0.3 - Feb 18 2019 =
* Fix 'featured_enable' default value issue
= 1.0.2 - Feb 18 2019 =
* Add attribute images in assets/img
* Fix escaping issues
* Update language file
= 1.0.1 - Jan 30 2019 =
* Add Kirki installer
* Change hook for Kirki theme options to 'init'
* Update language file
= 1.0.0 - Nov 31 2018 =
* Initial release
== Resources ==
Code Manas bundles the following third-party resources:
* Based on Underscores https://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2017 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css https://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* blocks.css, editor-blocks.css https://github.com/WordPress/twentyseventeen, (C) Copyright 2016 WordPress.org, [ GPLv2 or later ](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Font Awesome http://fontawesome.io @davegandy [Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License](http://fontawesome.io/license)
* Kirki https://github.com/aristath/kirki [MIT License](https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Screenshot: https://stocksnap.io/photo/EPDJ57Y4TC[StockSnap's CC0 License](https://stocksnap.io/license)
https://stocksnap.io/photo/BWPRK5DEF0[StockSnap's CC0 License](https://stocksnap.io/license)
All the other images other than mentioned above are created by Code Manas and licensed under GPL.
* class-tgm-plugin-activation.php https://github.com/TGMPA/TGM-Plugin-Activation, [GPL-2.0 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* trt-customize-pro https://github.com/justintadlock/trt-customizer-pro, 2016 (C) Justin Tadlock [GPL-2.0 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...