Contributors: dgwyer, wpgoplugins
Tags: admin, server, support, version, dashboard, widget, display, PHP
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 5.1
Stable tag: 1.5
Displays the currently installed PHP version in the "At a Glance" admin dashboard widget.
== Description ==
Very lightweight and simple plugin that displays the currently installed PHP version in the "At a Glance" admin dashboard widget.
Please rate this Plugin if you find it useful. It only takes a moment but it's very much appreciated. :)
For more top plugins see our WordPress plugin site. Why not stop by and say hello, we'd love to hear from you!
== Installation ==
Instructions for installing the Display PHP Version Plugin.
1. In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
2. Enter "Display PHP Version" in the text box and click Search Plugins.
3. In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Display PHP Version Plugin.
4. Once installed click to activate.
5. Go to your WordPress dashboard page and look next to your WordPress version to see what PHP version is running.
== Screenshots ==
1. Display the currently installed PHP version in the "At a Glance" admin dashboard widget.
== Changelog ==
= 1.5 - April 26, 2019 =
* Tested plugin for WordPress 5.1.
* Plugin meta information, and a link, updated.
* Minor update for WordPress 4.7 compatibility, and some formatting changes.
* Added more reliable way to output PHP version number.
* Updated for WordPress 3.9.1.
* Initial uploaded version!
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...