Donate link: http://mondaybynoon.com/donate/
Tags: menu, duplicate, copy, clone
Requires at least: 3.4.2
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 0.2.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Easily duplicate your WordPress menus with one click.
== Description ==
Some WordPress installs use very elaborate navigation systems powered by core Menus. They're a fantastic feature that can often make or break a theme. Menus aren't very portable out of the box, however. If you're looking to make a change to a Menu you're pretty much working live without a quick way to revert back to an old version. That's where Duplicate Menu comes in.
Duplicate Menu will allow you to create a second (or third, or fourth, etc.) copy of an existing Menu to do with what you will. It generates the clone on a programmatic level and recreates all necessary relationships to ensure the structure is retained as well.
Find out more information in my [explanatory article on Duplicate Menu](https://mondaybynoon.com/wordpress-plugin-duplicate-menu/)
== Installation ==
1. Download the plugin and extract the files
1. Upload `duplicate-menu` to your `~/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Screenshots ==
1. Easily create a carbon copy of an existing Menu
== Changelog ==
= 0.2.2 =
* Fixes Deprecation Warning
= 0.2.1 =
* Change capability to `edit_theme_options`
* Added some inline documentation
* Fixed link in readme
* Updated screenshot
= 0.2 =
* Added `duplicate_menu_item` action, allowing devs to bolt on custom functionality
= 0.1.1 =
* Removed anonymous function call to support PHP <5.3 installs
* Added link to GitHub, please contribute!
= 0.1 =
* Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...