Plugin Name: Easy Testimonials
Plugin URI: https://goldplugins.com/downloads/easy-testimonials-pro/
Contributors: richardgabriel, ghuger
Tags: testimonials, testimonial widget, testimonial feed, random testimonials
Requires at least: 4.5.0
Requires PHP: 5.3
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 3.5.1
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Testimonials widgets and shortcodes for easily adding Testimonials to your WordPress Theme, with a simple interface.
== Description ==
Updated for WordPress 5 and Gutenberg! Easy Testimonials now includes 5 custom Gutenberg blocks and works seamlessly with the new Gutenberg editor.
Easy Testimonials is an easy-to-use plugin that allows users to add Testimonials to the sidebar, as a widget, or to embed testimonials into a Page or Post using the shortcode. Easy Testimonials allows you to insert a list of all Testimonials, output a Random Testimonial, or display a slideshow of Testimonials anywhere on your website. Testimonials support images, making it simple to add a photo of the testimonial author. Easy Testimonials uses schema.org compliant JSON-LD markup, so that your testimonials appear correctly in search results.
= Why Choose Easy Testimonials? =
With over 25 professionally designed themes included for free, Easy Testimonials is simply the best looking Testimonials plugin for WordPress available. But its not just a great looking plugin - Easy Testimonials is packed with powerful features and has a proven track record of reliability.
You'll be in good company - Easy Testimonials powers thousands of active websites and has been actively developed for over five years.
Built by a team of developers with years of experience, Easy Testimonials is easy to use for beginners yet highly customizable for professionals. Beginners will be up and running in minutes, while experienced users and developers will find all the options, filters, templates, and display methods they need. With all the customization options available, customizing Easy Testimonials to fit any theme is a breeze.
= Easy Testimonials is a great plugin for: =
* Adding Testimonials to your current website
* Adding a Testimonials feature to any WordPress theme
* Managing your Testimonials with an easy-to-use interface that requires no new knowledge!
* Showing a Random Testimonial in your Sidebar on every page load
* Adding a Random Testimonial on any Page or Post
* Outputting a list of your Testimonials
* Outputting a list of recent Testimonials
* Outputting a Fading Testimonial Widget
* Outputting a Sliding Testimonial Widget (a.k.a., a Testimonial Slideshow)
* Displaying Responsive Testimonials for multiple screen sizes!
* Displaying a Testimonial with a Rating
* Displaying Testimonials using Schema.org compliant markup (JSON-LD)
* Easily Organizing Testimonials with Testimonial Categories!
* Displaying an Image with a Testimonial
* Linking Your Testimonials to a specific Page, Such As a Product Page
= Pro Features include: =
* Font Options: choose from a huge selection of fonts (including Google web fonts), colors, and sizes!
* Even more themes - Easy Testimonials Pro includes over 100 new themes for Easy Testimonials
* Collect Testimonials: The Front-End Testimonial Form allows your customers to submit Testimonials directly on your website!
* Form Builder: Customize your Testimonial Form with as many fields as you like!
* Multiple Testimonial Forms: use our Testimonial Form Builder to create multiple, custom collection forms!
* Spam Prevention: Supports Google's ReCaptcha and the Really Simple Captcha plugin
* New Testimonial Notifications: Send an e-mail to one, or more, addresses when a new testimonial is submitted.
* Testimonial Carousel: The testimonial carousel widget shows 2 or more testimonials on each slide. Your visitors can click Previous and Next buttons to scroll through the list of testimonials.
* More transitions for your Slideshow: including scrolling, flipping, and tiling testimonials!
* Advanced Testimonial Import: The testimonial import wizard supports numerous file types, including Excel and CSV.
* Testimonial Export: easily create a CSV of your testimonials with our testimonial exporter.
= Simple To Use, but Deeply Customizable =
Easy Testimonials is packed with options that are easy to use for anyone who is familiar with WordPress, but give you great control over the display of your Testimonials. You'll be able to choose which fields to show, which theme to use, how to display Testimonial Images, the text to use for for your links, and many more options! Easy Testimonials includes its own Shortcode Generators, found right above the page editor, allowing you easily customize the display of your testimonials without any complex knowledge!
For developers, we also include many filters, which allow you to completely customize the HTML of your testimonials. You can even use your own custom testimonial template. We also provide a custom CSS box for multiple screen sizes, so you can customize phones, tablets, and desktop screen sizes separately.
And if you [upgrade to Pro](https://goldplugins.com/special-offers/upgrade-to-easy-testimonials-pro/?utm_source=easy_testimonials_wp_dir&utm_campaign=upgrade_options" "Upgrade to Easy Testimonials Pro"), you'll unlock even more style options and themes, letting you choose fonts (including Google webfonts), colors, styles, sizes, and more!
= Works Great with the New Gutenberg Editor =
Easily display your testimonials using our 5 new blocks developed for the Gutenberg experience. No more messing with complicated shortcodes!
= Add Images To Your Testimonials To Stand Out =
You'll be able to add an image to your Testimonials, which can greatly increase the impact of your Testimonials. We'll then show the image next to your testimonial when its displayed, giving your customer a face to go with the kind words. Showing an Image next to a Testimonial is a great tool for social proofing!
We provide several different default images, including the Mystery Person, integration with the Gravatar service, and our own Smart Text Avatars which use the client's initials as an overlay on top of bold colors.
= Supports Excerpts for your Testimonials =
Easy Testimonials allows display of custom excerpted Testimonials. Display custom excerpts in your widgets that draw your visitors into your Testimonial archive! This is a great way to display pull quotes throughout your website.
= Highly Compatible =
Easy Testimonials is actively in use with multiple 3rd party themes, plugins, and services. Our team strives to ensure that we are compatible with popular themes and plugins, such as Avada, Genesis, Visual Composer, and WooCommerce, to guarantee the best experience for our users. We provide a Custom CSS box to help override any interfering CSS and a Compatibility Options panel to help deal with the most commonly encountered issues. We take compatibility seriously and our support team is quick to respond, should the need arise.
= Pro Users: Add A Collect Testimonial Form To Your Website =
Collecting Testimonials can be a tedious job - fortunately, if you [upgrade to Easy Testimonials Pro](https://goldplugins.com/special-offers/upgrade-to-easy-testimonials-pro/?utm_source=easy_testimonials_wp_dir&utm_campaign=upgrade_form" "Upgrade to Easy Testimonials Pro"), adding a submit testimonial form to your website for users to submit Testimonials is a breeze! Users can even upload an image with their Testimonial! Easy Testimonials integrates with Really Simple Captcha and ReCaptcha to prevent spam testimonial submissions.
= Why Do I Need Testimonials on My Website? =
Testimonials are a great thing to add to your website, for many reasons.
* Testimonials help potential customers get to know that you are a credible business.
* Testimonials give you the opportunity to point out specific features or compelling reasons why a customer should buy from you.
* Testimonials, when used effectively, are a great tool to increase conversions rates on your website!
Easy Testimonials is the easiest way to start adding your customer testimonials, right now! Click the Download button now to get started. Easy Testimonials will inherit the styling from your Theme - just install and get to work adding your testimonials!
= Premium Support =
While we do our best to keep up with the WordPress.org forums, direct one-on-one email support with the GoldPlugins team is available to people who have purchased Easy Testimonials Pro. Easy Testimonials Pro also includes tons of extra themes and advanced features including a Testimonial Collection Form, so you should [upgrade today!](https://goldplugins.com/our-plugins/easy-testimonials-details/upgrade-to-easy-testimonials-pro/?utm_source=easy_testimonials_wp_dir&utm_campaign=upgrade_for_support "Upgrade to Easy Testimonials Pro")
== Installation ==
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the contents of `/easy_testimonials/` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate Easy Testimonials through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Visit [here](https://goldplugins.com/documentation/easy-testimonials-documentation/easy-testimonials-installation-and-usage-instructions/?utm_source=easy_testimonials_wp_dir&utm_campaign=installation_instructions "Easy Testimonials Pro Documentation") for information on how to configure and use the plugin.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Visit [here](https://goldplugins.com/documentation/easy-testimonials-documentation/faqs/?utm_source=easy_testimonials_wp_dir&utm_campaign=easy_t_faqs "Easy Testimonials Pro Frequently Asked Questions") for answers to common questions with Easy Testimonials.
== Screenshots ==
1. Classic Theme - Light Grey
2. Classic Theme - Blue
3. Classic Theme - Dark Grey
4. Classic Theme - Red
5. Classic Theme - Gold
6. Accolades Theme - Black
7. Accolades Theme - Blue
8. Accolades Theme - Green
9. Accolades Theme - Grey
10. Accolades Theme - Red
11. Compliments Theme - Blue
12. Compliments Theme - Dark Grey
13. Compliments Theme - Green
14. Compliments Theme - Light Grey
15. Compliments Theme - Red
16. Merit Theme - Gold
17. Merit Theme - Green
18. Merit Theme - Grey
19. Merit Theme - Purple
20. Merit Theme - Red
21. Ribbon Theme - Green
22. Ribbon Theme - Blue
23. Ribbon Theme - Gold
24. Ribbon Theme - Greay
25. Ribbon Theme - Teal
26. This is the Add New Testimonial Page.
27. This is the List of Testimonials - from here you can Edit or Delete a Testimonial.
28. This is the Basic Settings Page.
29. This is the Display Options Settings Page.
30. This is the Themes Selection Page.
31. This is the Shortcode Generator.
32. This is the Help & Instructions Page.
33. This is the Random Testimonial Widget.
34. This is the Testimonial Cycle Widget.
35. This is the Testimonial List Widget.
36. This is the Single Testimonial Widget.
37. This is the Testimonial Grid Widget.
== Changelog ==
= 3.5.1 =
* Minor fixes and updates.
= 3.5 =
* Minor fixes and updates.
* Adds 25 themes (5 styles in 5 colors)!
* Adds demo testimonial content.
= 3.4.2 =
* Minor fixes and updates.
* Compatibility update.
= 3.4.1 =
* Minor fixes and enhancements.
= 3.4 =
* Adds Expandable / Collapsible Testimonials
* Minor fixes.
* Compatible with Wordpress 5.2
= 3.3.2 =
* Minor fixes.
* Compatibility with new Testimonial Form Builder.
= 3.3.1 =
* Minor fixes.
= 3.3 =
* Adds Gutenberg blocks for Single Testimonials, List of Testimonials, Testimonials Slideshow, Testimonials Grid, and Random Testimonial.
* Compatibility update for WP 5.0
* Minor fixes.
= 3.2 =
* Ability to control testimonial date formatting.
* Ability to control display of fields on single testimonial page.
* Minor fixes.
= 3.1.1 =
* Compatibility update for WP-CLI
* Compatibility update for WP 4.9.4
= 3.1 =
* Fix issue with View More Testimonials link in various displays.
* Add ability to show / hide review markup on a per-shortcode and per-widget basis.
* Add ability to show stars with aggregate rating via testimonial_count shortcode.
* Move "View More Testimonials" link outside of the Testimonial content to a more logical place, below it.
* [View Changelog](https://goldplugins.com/documentation/easy-testimonials-documentation/easy-testimonials-changelog/ "View Changelog")
== Upgrade Notice ==
**3.5.1** Update available!
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...