Contributors: DannyCooper, googlefonts
Tags: google, fonts, google fonts, typography, elementor
Donate link: https://fontsplugin.com/#pricing
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 5.3
License: GPLv2 or later
Stable tag: 1.9.97
The easiest to use Google Fonts Typography Plugin. No coding required. 900+ font choices.
== Description ==
The [Google Fonts](https://fontsplugin.com/?utm_source=wporg&utm_campaign=intro) library currently contains 877 unique fonts. This plugin allows you to easily use any of them on your WordPress website.
You're not stuck with one font for the entire website, you can easily choose one font for headings and another for your content.
It's hard to know which font will look good on your website, that's why we've included a live preview feature. That means you can test each font and see a live preview of how it will look with your content instantly.
Once you've found a combination you love, you can press save and make the changes publicly visible.
The full Google Fonts library can be found here - [Google Fonts](https://fonts.google.com)
= Plugin Features =
* **Live Customizer Preview:** Choose and preview fonts in real time using the WordPress Customizer.
* **Over 900+ Google Fonts** to choose from.
* Works with any WordPress Theme. No coding required.
* Easy One-Click Updates.
* Translation Ready.
* SSL and HTTPS compatible.
* Efficient Font Loading using a single request.
* **SEO-Friendly** (Search Engine Optimization).
* Tested with **PHP7**
* Selective Font Loading
* Preconnect Resource Hints
* Host Google Fonts Locally
* Font Size, Weight, Color and Line Height Typography Settings
> Note: some features are Premium. Which means you need to upgrade to unlock those features. You can upgrade here: [Google Fonts Pro](https://fontsplugin.com/pro-upgrade/?utm_source=wporg&utm_campaign=upgrade)
= Plugin Compatibility =
The Google Fonts for WordPress plugin will work with all WordPress themes and has been specifically tested with the following:
* All OlympusThemes
* All StudioPress and Genesis Themes
### Further Reading
For more info on Google Fonts for Wordpress, check out the following:
* [Font Combinations](https://fontsplugin.com/font-combinations/?utm_source=wporg)
* [How to Use Google Fonts in WordPress](https://fontsplugin.com/wordpress-google-fonts/?utm_source=wporg)
* [Google Fonts in Beaver Builder](https://docs.fontsplugin.com/integrations/beaver-builder)
* [Google Fonts in Elementor](https://docs.fontsplugin.com/integrations/elementor)
* [Google Fonts in WPBakery](https://docs.fontsplugin.com/integrations/wpbakery)
= Bugs =
If you find an issue with Google Fonts Typography, let us know [here](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/olympus-google-fonts#new-post)!
= Google Fonts Gutenberg Block =
Add some flair to your content with our new Gutenberg block.
* All 900+ fonts available in the editor
* Font size, variant and line-height settings
* Text-align: left, right or center.
= Contributions =
Anyone is welcome to contribute to the Google Fonts Typography plugin.
There are various ways you can contribute:
1. Raise an [Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/olympus-google-fonts#new-post)
2. Translate the Google Fonts Typography plugin into [different languages](https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/olympus-google-fonts/)
3. Provide feedback and suggestions on [enhancements](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/olympus-google-fonts#new-post)
== Installation ==
Upload Google Fonts Typography, activate it, and you're done!
Navigate to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customize and you will see a new tab named 'Google Fonts'
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Will my theme work with Google Fonts for WordPress? =
We are 99.99% certain it will, if it doesn't then please create a [support ticket](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/olympus-google-fonts#new-post).
== Screenshots ==
1. Instant Live Preview - Google Fonts for WordPress
2. Customizer Settings Search - Google Fonts for WordPress
3. Customizer Settings Font Weight and Style Typography Settings
== Changelog ==
[See changelog.txt for the complete Google Fonts Typography changelog.](https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dannycooper/olympus-google-fonts/master/changelog.txt)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...