Contributors: nikeo, alxmedia, d4z_c0nf
Tags: one-column, two-columns, three-columns, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, custom-colors, custom-menu, featured-images, flexible-header, full-width-template, post-formats, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 3.4.39
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
> Good looking, fast and mobile friendly theme. Perfect for blogs and magazines websites.
== Description ==
The Hueman theme helps you increase your traffic and engage your visitors. It loads fast and is 100% mobile-friendly according to Google. Best rated theme for blogs and magazines on WordPress.org. Powering 70K+ websites around the world.
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 3.4.39 =
Added new options to control the visibility of post metas ( date and categories ) in post lists. Style improvements for featured posts images. Fixed minor HTML validation errors.
== Changelog ==
= 3.4.39 February 8th, 2020 =
* fixed : [html] element div not allowed as child of element button
* fixed : [html] Bad value for attribute datetime on element time as per HTML specs : the literal did not satisfy the time-datetime format.
* fixed : adapt social links for Viber link type.
* fixed : style for .entry h2 span not compliant with accessibility standards. fixes #850
* fixed : featured image can be stretched when displayed in featured posts. fixes #851
* added : new options to control the visibility of post metas ( date and categories ) in post lists. fixes #849
= 3.4.38 January 31st, 2020 =
* added : single post featured image => added new options, similar to the one of the page. fixes #846
* added : allow users to chose if featured image is cropped or not when displayed in a single post or page. for #846
* improved : implemented a CSS flexbox display for the search button
= 3.4.37 January 20th, 2020 =
* added : sidebars => new options to customize the topbox default texts "Follow" and "More". Fixes #845
= 3.4.36 January 7th, 2020 =
* fixed : added noopener noreferrer relationship attributes to footer credit link
* added : an option allowing users to wrap the site title or logo in an H1 tag. fixes #844
* added : Flipboard icon to social icons
= 3.4.35 December 22nd, 2019 =
* fixed : old option favicon still printed, no way to remove it from the customizer. fixes #619
* fixed : social media links in the sidebar and footer should be using rel="noopener" or rel="noreferrer" when using target _blank. fixes #842
* fixed : search results as standard post list layout do not display page featured image. fixes #748
* fixed : Sidebar icon toggles: namespace their CSS class name to avoid conflicting plugins issues. fixes #749
* fixed : custom widget zones: a static front page shows widget zones assigned to "Pages". fixes #759
* fixed : The mobile menu doesn't automatically close when clicking on an internal anchor link item. fixes #830
* fixed : searchform input not compliant with latest accessibility standards + generating problems with cache plugins. fixes #826
* fixed : sidebar width in js code => localize width values instead of using hardcoded values. fixes #843
== Resources ==
* Font Awesome Font : http://fontawesome.io, licensed SIL OFL 1.1, MIT License
* Titillium Font : Licensed SIL OFL 1.1
* Theme screenshot images : CC0-licensed (GPL-compatible) images from http://pixabay.com/ and http://unsplash.com/
* Other resources licenses : see headers of assets files for further details.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...