Tags: portfolio, blog, two-columns, right-sidebar, custom-colors, full-width-template, custom-background, custom-header, custom-menu, custom-logo, featured-images, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.7
Stable tag: 1.0.0
License: GNU General Public License v3
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
== Description ==
Ignis is a modern portfolio theme that features a custom home page template for displaying your projects, color and font options, multiple blog layouts and much more. In order to use the portfolio feature in Ignis, you need to have Jetpack installed.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Ignis includes support for the Portfolio custom post type from Jetpack.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.1 - July 22 2017 =
* Handled issues found by the reviewer
= 1.0.0 - June 07 2017 =
* Initial release
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2016 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/, (C) 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* FitVids http://fitvidsjs.com/ ,(C) Chris Coyier, Paravel, [WTFPL](http://www.wtfpl.net/txt/copying/)
* Isotope http://isotope.metafizzy.co/, (C) Metafizzy, [GPLv3](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html)
* wow.js https://github.com/matthieua/WOW, (C) Matthieu Aussaguel, [GPLv3](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html)
* SmoothScroll http://www.smoothscroll.net/ ,(C) Balazs Galambosi, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* FontAwesome http://fontawesome.io/ ,(C) Dave Gandy, [SIL](https://scripts.sil.org/OFL?)
* jQuery.fontselect http://tommoor.com ,(C) Tom Moor, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Sticky http://stickyjs.com/ ,(C) Anthony Garand, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Header image https://pixabay.com/en/m%C3%A4dhen-lady-woman-madam-model-d%C3%BCn-1773911/ , (C)RondellMelling, [CC0] https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CC0
* Screenshot image 1 https://pixabay.com/en/autumn-leafes-colorful-bleter-beads-1773797/ , (C)RondellMelling, [CC0] https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CC0
* Screenshot image 2 https://stocksnap.io/photo/CNR6OX02U8 , (C)Aleksandar Milosavljevic, [CC0] https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CC0
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...