Tags: black, blue, green, gray, orange, red, white, yellow, dark, light, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, grid-layout, buddypress, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, flexible-header, full-width-template, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, footer-widgets, blog, e-commerce, portfolio, accessibility-ready, custom-logo, featured-image-header, rtl-language-support
Requires at least: 4.7
Tested up to: 5.1
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
A free drag and drop WordPress theme for business websites.
== Description ==
Build a website that means business. With Make’s powerful drag and drop page builder and hundreds of Customizer options, you can effortlessly brand your site without touching a line of code. Add full-width banners, columns, and galleries to showcase your best work. The intuitive builder delivers clean, lean code — not shortcodes — so you can trust your content remains portable. Make lets you control page layout options, including sidebar display, on all your posts and pages. Choose from hundreds of Google Fonts and upload custom backgrounds everywhere. Built on a fully responsive grid, Make renders as beautifully on tablets and phone screens as it does on desktop. Make scales with your business and is fully compatible with popular plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Jetpack, and others. For documentation on the page builder and getting started with Make, see: https://thethemefoundry.com/make-help/
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Please see the Make documentation: https://thethemefoundry.com/make-help/
== Changelog ==
= 1.9.25 - April 10 2019 =
* Bugfix: HappyForms ad was showing when HappyForms Upgrade was activated.
= 1.9.24 - March 2 2019 =
* Bugfix: Pages previously created with Gutenberg to preserve block editor experience.
= 1.9.23 - January 15 2019 =
* Improvement: Updated Font Awesome to 5.6.3. Added TripAdvisor FA icon to General -> Social Icons in Customizer.
= 1.9.22 - January 8 2019 =
* Bugfix: Gutenberg compatibility code was returning fatal error when used in combination with some plugins.
= 1.9.21 - December 18 2018 =
* Bugfix: Toggle between Make builder and Gutenberg editing experience was showing when Gutenberg was not available.
= 1.9.20 - December 14 2018 =
* Improvement: Wrap block editor's related logic in admin context to prevent issue with third party plugins.
= 1.9.19 - December 12 2018 =
* Improvement: It's now possible to switch between Make and the block editor on a per post/page basis.
* Bugfix: Editor height in content edit overlay only allowed showing one line of text on WordPress 5.0.
= 1.9.18 - December 6 2018 =
* Bugfix: WordPress 5.0 notice wasn't appearing everywhere.
= 1.9.17 - December 6 2018 =
* Bugfix: WordPress 5.0 notice wasn't dismissible.
= 1.9.16 - December 6 2018 =
* Improvement: Added WordPress 5.0 editor compatibility notice.
= 1.9.15 - September 15 2018 =
* Bugfix: Limit the appearance of HappyForms banner to Posts and Pages only.
= 1.9.14 - September 13 2018 =
* Bugfix: Fixed untranslatable strings in code by removing extra line breaks.
= 1.9.13 - July 17 2018 =
* New feature: Mobile Menu Trigger background color setting in Customizer's Menu Items color section.
* Improvement: Search form meets accessibility standards better now.
* Improvement: Bumped version of Font Awesome CSS.
* Bugfix: Old version of TinyMCE noneditable plugin was causing issues with editor extensions.
= 1.9.12 - July 3 2018 =
* Bug fix: Icons in List format builder were not displaying.
= 1.9.11 - Jun 20 2018 =
* Improvement: Upgraded Font Awesome from v4 to the latest v5.
* Bug fix: Format builder buttons hover background color and text color was not applying to button.
* Bug fix: Font weight set in Customizer was not applying to H1.
= 1.9.10 - May 3 2018 =
* Improvement: disable Customize styles in section previews to avoid white-on-white scenarios.
* Bug fix: Hide HappyForms notice if Make Plus is active.
= 1.9.9 - May 2 2018 =
* Improvement: added a Custom CSS option to Button format for easier global customization.
* Bug fix: Column sorting was messing up column resizing in Content sections.
* Bug fix: Global discussion settings were being ignored in posts and pages.
* Bug fix: Make color picker customizations were interfering with core and third party color pickers.
* Bug fix: Headings font weight configuration didn't apply correctly.
* Bug fix: Content section was ignoring filtered default amount of columns.
= 1.9.8 - November 14 2017 =
* Bug fix: Color picker controls misbehave on WordPress 4.9.
* Improved: Removed double serialization of Make data which was causing issues with migration plugins.
= 1.9.7 - November 1 2017 =
* Bug fix: Content editor was ignoring background color settings in Customize screen.
= 1.9.6 - October 7 2017 =
* Bug fix: Typography settings weren't applying correctly to the mobile menu.
* Bug fix: Section tiled backgrounds were misbehaving.
= 1.9.5 - September 8 2017 =
* Bug fix: A missing check in post save routines resulted in a PHP notice.
* Bug fix: Typography settings didn't apply correctly to the header and header bar.
* Improved: Header Bar border now respects opacity settings.
* Updated: Theme screenshot.
= 1.9.4 - August 26 2017 =
* Updated: Theme screenshot.
= 1.9.3 - August 24 2017 =
* Bug fix: Gallery items at the end of rows were missing the correct CSS class.
= 1.9.2 - August 22 2017 =
* Bug fix: Content embed filters weren't running causing embeds to disappear.
* Bug fix: Background images saved on versions 1.8.x were being preserved, resulting in image duplication.
= 1.9.1 - August 18 2017 =
* Bug fix: Clearing the background color of a section wouldn't reset the corresponding setting.
* Bug fix: `wpautop` wasn't running on section content, resulting in line breaks being ignored.
* Bug fix: The tinyMCE content editor was being referenced when not initialized, preventing content from being applied.
* Improved: Auto disabling Make Plus prevents fatal errors from popping up when Make and Make Plus aren't both on 1.9.x.
= 1.9.0 - August 15 2017 =
* Improved: Refactored code to support rendering sections through shortcodes.
* Improved: Unified Section API now covers data, settings and template helpers.
* Improved: Reduced the number of scripts and refactored logic for overlay and setting controls in the Builder.
* Bug fix: Minor fixes on Banner display.
* Bug fix: Fixed section IDs being incorrectly parsed on some systems.
* Bug fix: Fixed Typography bug in Customizer which didn't allow to set Menu font to Open Sans.
* Bug fix: Fixed Typography bug in Customizer which didn't allow to set font-weight on headings.
* Bug fix: Screen reader text appearing on pages with long content.
= 1.8.11 - August 4 2017 =
* Bug fix: Screen reader text was causing horizontal scrolling in Firefox.
* Bug fix: The format overlay wasn't appearing on Wordpress 4.8.1.
= 1.8.10 - June 10 2017 =
* Bug fix: Fixed site navigation menu float styles.
= 1.8.9 - June 8 2017 =
* New feature: Added a setting to hide the Post title in single Post view.
* New feature: Added a setting to toggle Post navigation in single Post view.
* Improved: Better styling and accessibility for the Skip To Content link.
* Improved: Added support for Jetpack responsive videos.
* Improved: Media selection frame now shows selected attachment and metadata.
* Improved: Refactored header templates into partials for easier customization.
* Improved: Google Maps embeds now honor user defined attributes.
* Improved: Added a general setting to toggle breadcrumbs in single Page and Post view.
* Improved: Swatches in the Background Color setting get populated from Customizer color settings.
* Improved: Better alignment of text, theme credits and social icons in the footer.
* Improved: Header, containers and footer expand to full width when Full Width layout is on.
* Improved: Logo and navigation width is more flexible now, allowing more space for navigation.
* New filter: `make_breadcrumb_output` to control the output of breadcrumbs.
* New filter: `make_breadcrumb_override` to allow custom defined breadcrumbs.
* Bug fix: Fixed the "Failed to decode downloaded font" error with Jetpack share icon.
= 1.8.8 - May 10 2017 =
* New feature: Added a setting to control background position for sections.
* Improved: Settings in overlays are now categorized into expandable sections.
* Improved: Better styling for the background color picker.
* Improved: Settings backend specification for sections was refactored for easier tweaking.
* Improved: Background controls in the overlay now show up only when a background media is selected.
* Improved: Media overlay sidebars are now contextual to the selected media.
* Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 product galleries.
* Improved: Removed legacy General -> Logo panel from Customizer.
* Improved: Wording of input labels in various builder sections.
* Bug fix: Added CSS styling to avoid layout glitches during Banners initialization.
* Bug fix: Dropdown controls in overlays now correctly preserve the selected value.
* Improved: Better grouping of options in Banner settings overlay.
= 1.8.7 - April 5 2017 =
* Bug fix: Additional empty columns were created in builder when coming from older versions.
* Bug fix: Sidebar wasn't displaying on search results and archives page sometimes.
* Bug fix: Background controls in the Customizer were clashing with 4.7.0 core updates.
= 1.8.6 - March 30 2017 =
* New feature: Columns now support additional rows.
* Improved: Columns now support up to 6 columns per row.
* Improved: Section and items configuration links are now grouped in a dropdown.
* Improved: New UI for the Builder, with more focus on content and less waste of space.
* Improved: Better color scheme integration with current WordPress.
* Improved: Columns previews in the Builder now resize with content.
* Improved: Columns images and titles are now treated as pure content.
* Bug fix: Changing Columns column count option didn't refresh the view in the builder.
* Bug fix: Changing Gallery column count option didn't refresh the view in the builder.
* Bug fix: Gallery caption overlay was not working properly on mobile devices.
* Bug fix: Content overlays were partially cut out on mobile devices.
* Bug fix: Link popovers were still on screen after closing the overlay.
* Bug fix: Content overlays didn't pick up the section's background color.
* Bug fix: Banner text content wasn't vertically aligned, and sizing was partially wrong.
* Bug fix: Sections were erroneously given a "builder-section-last" CSS class.
* Bug fix: Overlays were carrying around stale attributes causing data corruption.
= 1.8.5 - February 24 2017 =
* Bug fix: Wrong event bubbling prevented Columns section titles from being refreshed in the builder.
* Bug fix: Content preview of columns wouldn't refresh after dragging around columns.
* Bug fix: Overlays were erroneously carrying around configuration data.
= 1.8.4 - February 16 2017 =
* New feature: Added an option to open Gallery item links in a new tab.
* New feature: Added option to configure what menu turns into a mobile menu.
* New feature: Added option for closing the configuration overlay without applying changes.
* New feature: Added button and keyboard shortcut for closing the configuration overlay.
* New feature: Added contextual labels to configuration overlay buttons.
* Improved: Removed a limitation preventing HTML links inside Gallery items content.
* Bug fix: Added missing default font to mobile menu toggles.
* Bug fix: Removed PHP notice caused by missing image fields in Columns section.
* Bug fix: Fixed a bug preventing titles from inheriting customizer typography settings.
* Bug fix: Fixed CSS rules preventing typography and color settings from correctly applying to mobile menus.
* Bug fix: Fixed a bug resulting in content duplication when creating multiple Columns sections.
= 1.8.3 - January 20 2017 =
* Improved: Increased the maximum number of columns in Columns sections from four to six.
* New feature: Added an option so builder sections can now be set to span the full width of your page.
* Updated: Font Awesome 4.7.
* Improved: Overhauled builder overlay styles to match core WordPress.
* Bug fix: Fixed an issue in the Banner section causing misplaced content.
= 1.8.2 - January 10 2017 =
* Bug fix: issue with notices incorrectly displaying when Make Plus wasn't installed.
* Bug fix: Banner sections "Darken background to improve readability" setting.
* Bug fix: error with Gallery images when "Aspect Ratio" was set to "None".
* Bug fix: Posts List "Type" field wasn't updating "From" dropdown with the correct data.
* Improved: Minor fixes and cleanup to Columns template file.
= 1.8.1 - January 5 2017 =
* Changed: added notice about Make being compatible only with Plus >= 1.8.0
* Improved: pass the view object along with `view-ready` event.
= 1.8.0 - January 4 2017 =
* Improved: Make builder GUI is now based on Backbone views, with better event management and faster rendering times.
* Improved: Section data is now handled as an array of json strings. This greatly increases the maximum amount of storable sections.
* Updated: `add_section` `$path` parameter now accepts a hash of key => path. An optional `$custom` parameter has been added which allows for custom attributes to be appended to the section.
* Changed: `ttfmake_add_section` was updated to reflect changes to `add_section`.
* Improved: `load_section` now accepts an optional `$return` parameter. If true, the function now returns the template as a string.
* Changed: `ttfmake_load_section_template` was updated to reflect changes to `load_section`.
* Improved: `ttfmake_get_image_src` now returns the image url, if found.
* New filter: `make_get_section_json` allows for decorating a section JSON representation.
* Improved: Folder and file organization has been updated to better split Make core section components.
= 1.7.13 - December 9 2016 =
* Hotfix: Some templates were being parsed with default templateSettings, breaking functionality of the builder.
= 1.7.12 - December 9 2016 =
* Updated: Pass Underscore template settings to _.template, stop using _.templateSettings.
= 1.7.11 - December 6 2016 =
* Updated: Hide Customizer shortcut links until better feature definition.
= 1.7.10 - November 16 2016 =
* Bug fix: Unconsistent HTML entity decoding was causing random data loss.
= 1.7.9 - October 26 2016 =
* Bug fix: Previewing builder pages was corrupting sections data.
= 1.7.8 - October 19 2016 =
* Improved: Overcome server POST data cap. See: https://github.com/thethemefoundry/make/issues/264.
* Bug fix: Drag handles for widgets in single widgetized columns were disappearing.
= 1.7.7 - July 15 2016 =
* Bug fix: The markup creating links in Gallery section items was broken.
= 1.7.6 - July 13 2016 =
* Improved: Minor stylesheet changes and enhancements. See the complete diff here: https://github.com/thethemefoundry/make/commit/3821a67298b484d142514f6f9bbcaade85cc0071#diff-8
* New filter: `make_builder_get_gallery_item_onclick` modifies the onclick attribute of Gallery section items.
= 1.7.5 - June 22 2016 =
* Improved: Better integration with the WP Retina 2x plugin for improved retina logos.
* Bug fix: Layout view algorithm was reverting to 'post' view when nothing matched.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts.
= 1.7.4 - June 7 2016 =
* Changed: Make now only supports WordPress 4.4 and higher.
* Bug fix: Current menu item font weight was not applied correctly.
* Bug fix: Some style settings were not updated correctly in the Customizer preview pane.
* New filter: `make_entry_thumbnail_size` modifies the image size used for post featured images.
= 1.7.3 - May 23 2016 =
* Bug fix: Display issue with the custom logo in Internet Explorer.
* Changed: Wording changes in various parts of the UI.
* Changed: Added notice that will appear for Make Plus users when they have an older version of the plugin installed.
= 1.7.2 - May 11 2016 =
* Bug fix: Display issues with the custom logo.
= 1.7.1 - May 5 2016 =
* Improved: Better detection for plugin integrations.
* Bug fix: Paragraph tags were getting stripped out on Builder pages in some cases.
* Bug fix: Typography style settings were not loading correctly into the content editor window.
* Bug fix: Breadcrumb toggles in the Layout panel were missing.
* Bug fix: Links in Make notices were having their href attributes stripped out.
= 1.7.0 - May 4 2016 =
* Changed: Big under-the-hood changes to the code for improved efficiency and maintainability. Many functions and hooks have been deprecated.
* See the beta announcement for a complete list: https://thethemefoundry.com/blog/make-1-7-beta-1/
* Improved: Instant style previews in the Customizer.
* Improved: New interface for managing Social Icons.
* Improved: Support for the Custom Logo functionality introduced in WordPress 4.5.
* New feature: Color and typography settings for buttons.
* New feature: One-click migration of theme settings from parent to child theme.
* Improved: Yoast SEO breadcrumb now available for the Posts page.
* Improved: Gallery slider waits for all images to load before fully initializing.
* Improved: Google Fonts DNS is now pre-fetched when fonts are being used.
* Improved: Added theme support for partial widget refresh in the Customizer.
* New feature: Modify the search field label via the Customizer.
* New feature: Swedish translation. Props Erik Holmquist.
* Changed: Section title template now uses WP's the_archive_title() template tag.
* Changed: The default content width is now 960 instead of 620.
* Bux fix: PHP error messages on image attachment pages.
* Bux fix: Prevent the getimagesize read error that periodically appeared in some situations.
* Updated: Font Awesome icon library updated to version 4.6.1.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts.
* Changed: Added a notice that Make will soon drop support for WP 4.2 and 4.3.
= 1.6.7 - December 17 2015 =
* Bug fix: Builder content would lose paragraphs and line breaks in some situations when switching between editors.
* Improved: Better styling of the WooCommerce cart page on narrow screens < 480px wide.
* Updated: Font Awesome icon library updated to version 4.5.0.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts.
* Changed: Make now only supports WordPress 4.2 and higher.
= 1.6.6 - December 8 2015 =
* Updated: Styles in the Builder and Customizer are now compatible with WordPress 4.4.
* Improved: Range slider options in the Customizer now perform better.
* Fixed: Some font family options didn't work correctly if the Global body font was not set to the default.
* Fixed: Custom logo attachment ID couldn't be determined from its URL in some situations.
* Fixed: The Button format wrapped awkwardly to the next line if too long.
* Fixed: Builder script now requires WP's media views script as a dependency.
= 1.6.5 - October 23 2015 =
* Improved: Site title and tagline are now treated as screen reader text when hidden (instead of removed) for better accessibility.
* Improved: Better handling of admin notices.
* Updated: Larger theme screenshot.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts.
* Bug fix: Don't show Yoast SEO's breadcrumb on a static front page (since it is only "Home").
* Changed: Added a notice that Make will soon drop support for WP 4.0 and 4.1.
= 1.6.4 - August 31 2015 =
* New feature: Support for Yoast SEO's breadcrumb functionality.
* Choose which views display the breadcrumb in the Customizer's Layout panel.
* Improved: Better responsive layout for the WooCommerce product grid, as well as cart and checkout pages.
* Bug fix: The Detail color option was not correctly setting the color for post categories and tags.
= 1.6.3 - August 18 2015 =
* Improved: Reduced the top margin on the Gallery Slider when it is displaying the navigation dots.
* Improved: Better translation strings and notes in the EXIF template tag.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts. Added Tamil and Thai font subset options.
* Changed: The EXIF data markup no longer wraps each data label in a span.
* Changed: Renamed the Menu locations to use the word "Navigation" instead of "Menu".
* Changed: Removed the `ttfmake` prefix from most 3rd party script IDs when registering them.
* Bug fix: FitVids was not successfully getting added as a script dependency. This caused some embedded videos to not scale correctly.
* Bug fix: Builder sections receiving focus due to an anchor tag were outlined in blue in Webkit browsers.
= 126.96.36.199 - August 4 2015 =
* Bug fix: Undefined function fatal error.
* Bug fix: Customizer control classes will now attempt to autoload if they have not been defined yet.
= 1.6.2 - July 31 2015 =
* Updated: Ensure compatibility with upcoming 4.3 version of WordPress:
* Deprecate Make's Favicon and Apple Touch Icon options in favor of the new Site Icon option.
* Adjust styling of Customizer sections.
* Updated: Font Awesome icon library updated to version 4.4.0.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts.
* Improved: Pages using the Builder template can now set a featured image (though it will not render on the page by default).
* Improved: Better handling of localization:
* Parent and child themes have separate text domains.
* Translation files for the parent theme can be stored in the child theme directory to prevent loss during updates.
* Improved translator notes for some strings.
* Ensure that all translated strings are escaped for security hardening.
* Improved: The Format Builder now uses the Global color scheme for color defaults.
* Bug fix: PHP fatal error in RSS feed when feed item contained embedded video.
* Bux fix: The `make_sanitize_text_allowed_tags` filter was not applied correctly.
* Bug fix: In rare cases, some WooCommerce pages were not rendering correctly if they used the Builder template.
= 1.6.1 - June 19 2015 =
* New feature: All default sections now have background image and background color options.
* Improved: Cycle2 slider script only loads when content requires it.
* Bug fix: H1 typography settings no longer affect the site title (which has its own typography settings).
* Updated: Mobile navigation script now matches latest version in the _s theme.
* New filter: `make_required_files` modifies the list of theme files to load.
* Changed: Prevent Make from activating if WordPress version is less than 4.0.
= 1.6.0 - June 2 2015 =
* Improved: Video embeds can now be set to specific widths and alignments while still behaving responsively on narrow screens.
* Improved: Make now enqueues the parent stylesheet if the child theme is version 1.1 or higher (instead of relying on a CSS @import statement).
* Improved: Several minor Builder UI tweaks.
* Fixed: Builder content preview panes sometimes weren't refreshing in Firefox.
* Fixed: Google Maps embeds now only resize to specific dimensions when added in post content.
* Fixed: Taxonomy icons now align with their lists properly in the post footer even when other meta elements are present.
* New filter: `make_builder_js_templates` modifies the array of JS templates loaded on the Page Builder screen.
* Updated: The latest list of Google fonts.
* Changed: Make now only supports WordPress 4.0 and higher.
* Changed: New theme screenshot. CC0 compatible.
= 1.5.2 - April 20 2015 =
* Added options for Arabic and Hebrew in Google Fonts character subsets.
* Fixed url encoding issues with Google Fonts URL.
* Fixed issue causing Format Builder's button URL to not update correctly.
* Fixed some instances of default stylesheet overriding Customizer typography settings.
* Fixed wrong version number for FontAwesome library in some places.
* Fixed fatal error in Customizer for WP versions before 4.0.
* Updated Google Fonts.
* Updated Dutch translation. Props @LeoOosterloo.
= 1.5.1 - February 27 2015 =
* Added Customizer options to remove header and footer boundary padding.
* Added style support for the new official Twitter plugin.
* Fixed broken mailto link for email icon in header/footer social icons.
* Fixed extra space added below footer in Chrome browsers.
* Added a notice that Make will drop support for WP 3.9 soon.
= 1.5.0 - February 16 2015 =
* Customizer overhaul
* Added new typography options: line height, font weight, font style, letter spacing, word spacing, link underlining.
* Added new typography option elements: widget title (separate from widget body), footer widget title, footer widget body.
* Added font weight option for links.
* Added Chosen.js for improved font choice UI.
* Improved UI for other typography choices.
* Added new color options: global link hover/focus, header bar links, footer links, sidebar color options, main menu color options.
* Improved background image positioning options to account for both horizontal and vertical positioning.
* Added opacity dimension to background colors.
* Added option to customize "Read more" link text.
* Added new main menu options: font weight and background color for current item.
* Added options to change social icon size in header and footer.
* Reorganized files and functions in Make's customizer module.
* Reorganized Customizer panels, sections, and controls.
* Improved social profiles custom menu by enabling email and RSS icons.
* Improved handling of long content in Gallery section's item descriptions.
* Improved display of Banner section in narrow view.
* Fixed differing container widths on narrow view in Boxed mode.
* Deprecated function ttfmake_display_favicons.
* Deprecated function ttfmake_body_layout_classes.
* Added style support for Postmatic.
* Fixed styling of WooCommerce coupon field.
* Updated Cycle2 to 2.1.6.
* Updated FontAwesome to 4.3.0.
* Added Russian translation.
* Updated Dutch translation.
= 1.4.9 - January 26 2015 =
* Fixed bug that displayed page duplication info on custom post type screens.
* Fixed undefined function error in WP versions less than 4.0.
* Fixed doubled content in document title tag.
* Added formal system for showing/hiding admin notices.
* Added a notice when Make is installed on a site running a WordPress version older than 3.9.
* Added notices for when an older version of Make Plus is installed.
= 1.4.8 - January 12 2015 =
* Fixed bug preventing Builder section duplication in some cases
* Fixed line breaks in post comment count in Webkit browsers
* Fixed content editor in Builder overlay resizable
* Deprecated unused Builder functions
* Added new filter hook: `make_content_width`
* Added theme support for title tag
* Added Russian translation
= 1.4.7 - December 22 2014 =
* Fixed bug where Customizer's font-family options weren't showing correct selected choice
* Fixed issue with the custom logo not appearing correctly in some server environments
* Added additional inline documentation for some action and filter hooks
* Added Estonian translation
= 1.4.6 - December 12 2014 =
* Fixed several small compatibility issues in WordPress 4.1
* Fixed error thrown by Format Builder on some admin screens
* Fixed entry date layout issue in Chrome caused by excess whitespace in HTML
= 1.4.5 - December 1 2014 =
* Fixed raw CSS appearing in rich snippet content in some situations
* Fixed post meta alignment issues
* Fixed blurry Page Builder overlays in Safari
* Updated Google Fonts list
* Updated documentation links
* Updated Dutch translation
= 1.4.4 - November 7 2014 =
* Fixed inaccessible Attachment Display Settings panel when editing pages
* Added Dutch translation
= 1.4.3 - October 23 2014 =
* Improved text sanitization in some instances to allow more HTML tags and attributes
* Fixed incorrect text color being applied to Header Bar menu items
* Other minor code improvements
= 1.4.2 - October 6 2014 =
* Fixed Column configuration data not saving correctly in the Page Builder
= 1.4.1 - September 30 2014 =
* Added the Format Builder tool to the Visual Editor
* Added the Insert Icon button to the Visual Editor
* Removed old button, alert, and list formatting options in favor of the Format Builder
* Fixed minor issues with the Page Builder
* Updated German translations
= 1.4.0 - September 23 2014 =
* Updated Page Builder interface to improve performance, reduce clutter and better match WordPress' flat design
= 1.3.2 - September 9 2014 =
* Fixed fatal error in PHP 5.2.
= 1.3.1 - September 8 2014 =
* Fixed fatal error in PHP 5.2.
= 1.3.0 - September 3 2014 =
* Added support for WordPress 4.0 and Customizer panels
* Updated organization of Customizer options to utilize panels
* Added individual font family and size options for each header level (H1 - H6)
* Added other new font options: Tagline family, Sub-menu family and size, Widget family
* Added lots of new filter and action hooks for developers, along with inline documentation
* Updated FontAwesome library to 4.2. Includes support for 5 new social profile icons: Angel List, Last.fm, Slideshare, Twitch, and Yelp
* Fixed incorrect header font size defaults
* Fixed post navigation arrow orientation
* Fixed theme name in German translation
= 1.2.2 - August 14 2014 =
* Fixed a bug that caused some style and script assets to not load correctly on some web host configurations
= 1.2.1 - August 12 2014 =
* Fixed issue where Page Builder was hidden in certain situations when adding a new page
* Updated theme screenshot with CC0-compatible image
* Added missing text domain strings
* Removed query string parameters from Make Plus links
= 1.2.0 - August 9 2014 =
* Added ability to override some auxiliary stylesheets and scripts in child theme
* Added ability for CPTs to use the builder
* Added a "Maintain aspect ratio" option for banner sections for better responsive control
* Added IDs for individual text columns
* Added menu in the header bar
* Added filters to control font size
* Added notice for users trying to install Make Plus as a theme
* Fixed issue where captions on non-linked gallery items would not reveal on iOS
* Fixed issue where HTML added to Header/Footer text fields appeared as plain text in the Customizer
* Fixed alignment issues with submenus
* Fixed issue that caused submenus to fall below some content
* Fixed JS errors that occurred when rich text editor was turned off
* Fixed issue with broken default background color
* Improved the responsiveness of banner sections
* Improved consistency of textdomain handling
= 1.1.1 - July 9 2014 =
* Added Japanese translations
* Added license information file
* Fixed an incorrect label in the Customizer
* Fixed issue where footer text was double sanitized
* Fixed issue with dropdown menus being unreachable on an iPad
= 1.1.0 - June 24 2014 =
* Added control for showing comment count
* Added controls for positioning author, date, and comment count
* Added control for aligning featured images
= 1.0.11 - June 24 2014 =
* Improved messaging about Make Plus
* Improved sorting of footer links in builder sections
* Fixed ID sanitization bugs where ID values were greater than the maximum allowed integer value
* Fixed bug that did not allow anyone but Super Admins to save banner sections in Multisite
* Fixed a bug that defaulted comments to being hidden on posts
* Removed unnecessary class from banner sections
* Added a notice about sidebars not being available on builder template pages
* Added more social icons
= 1.0.10 - June 10 2014 =
* Improved consistency in styling between custom menus and default menus
* Improved JetPack share button styling
* Fixed an issue with dynamically added TinyMCE instances affecting already added instances
* Added link to social menu support documentation
= 1.0.9 - June 7 2014 =
* Fixed PHP notice edge case when $post object is not set when saving post
* Fixed issue of white font not showing on TinyMCE background
* Updated Font Awesome to 4.1.0
= 1.0.8 - June 4 2014 =
* Removed Make Plus information from the admin bar
* Added Make Plus information to the Customizer
* Improved aspects of the builder to prepare for additional premium features
= 1.0.7 - May 31 2014 =
* Fixed bug that prevented default font from showing in the editor styles
* Fixed Photon conflict that rendered custom logo functionality unusable
* Added filter builder section footer action links
* Added builder API function for removing builder sections
* Added information about Style Kits, Easy Digital Downloads, and Page Duplicator
* Added German and Finnish translations
= 1.0.6 - May 22 2014 =
* Added Make Plus information
* Fixed bug with images not displaying properly when aspect ratio was set to none in the Gallery section
* Removed sanitization of Customizer description section as these never receive user input
= 1.0.5 - May 20 2014 =
* Improved styling of widgets
* Improved whitespacing in the builder interface
* Improved language in builder
* Improved builder icons
* Added styles to make sure empty text columns hold their width
* Added functionality to disable header items in the font select lists
* Added filter for showing/hiding footer credit
* Added styling for WooCommerce product tag cloud
= 1.0.4 - May 16 2014 =
* Improved banner slide image position
* Added underline for footer link
* Added function to determine if companion plugin is installed
* Added TinyMCE buttons from builder to other TinyMCE instances
* Builder API improvements
* Added ability for templates to exist outside of a parent or child theme
* Added class for noting whether a builder page is displayed or not
* Added wrapper functions for getting images used in the builder for easier filterability
* Added actions for altering builder from 3rd party code
* Added event for after section is removed
* Removed save post actions when builder isn't being saved
* Improved the abstraction of data saving functions for easier global use
* Improved timing of events to prevent unfortunate code loading issues
* Fixed bug with determining next/prev section that could cause a fatal error
= 1.0.3 - May 13 2014 =
* Improved tagline to be more readable
* Improved CSS code styling without any functional changes
= 1.0.2 - May 2 2014 =
* Removed RTL stylesheet as it was just a placeholder
* Improved testimonial display in the TinyMCE editor
* Fixed bug with broken narrow menu when using default menu
= 1.0.1 - May 2 2014 =
* Improved builder section descriptions
* Improved compatibility for JetPack "component" plugins
* Improved margin below widgets in narrow view
* Improved spacing of elements in the customizer
* Fixed bug with overlay in gallery section
* Fixed bug with secondary color being applied to responsive menus
= 1.0.0 - May 1 2014 =
* Initial release
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 1.9.25 =
* Fix HappyForms ad visibility.
= 1.9.24 =
* Fixed pages previously created with Gutenberg to preserve block editor experience.
= 1.9.23 =
* Updated Font Awesome to 5.6.3. Added TripAdvisor FA icon to General -> Social Icons in Customizer.
= 1.9.22 =
* Fixed fatal error triggered by Gutenberg compatibility code in Make when used in combination with some plugins.
= 1.9.21 =
* Fixed appearance for toggle between Make builder and Gutenberg editing experience.
= 1.9.20 =
* Wrap block editor's related logic in admin context to prevent issue with third party plugins.
= 1.9.19 =
* Improvement: It's now possible to switch between Make and the block editor on a per post/page basis.
= 1.9.18 =
= 1.9.17 =
= 1.9.16 =
* WordPress 5.0 editor compatibility notice.
= 1.9.15 =
* Limit appearance of HappyForms banner to Posts and Pages edit screen.
= 1.9.14 =
* Removed line breaks from couple of strings in code to make translation possible.
= 1.9.13 =
* New color setting for mobile menu trigger background, accessibility improvements.
= 1.9.12 =
* Fixed icons in List format builder items.
= 1.9.11 =
* Font Awesome upgraded to the latest version, minor bug fixes.
= 1.9.10 =
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
= 1.9.9 =
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
= 1.9.8 =
* Compatibility bug fixes and improvements.
= 1.9.7 =
* Minor bug fixes.
= 1.9.6 =
* Mobile menu typography and tiled background fixes.
= 1.9.5 =
* Header typography and other minor fixes, updated theme screenshot.
= 1.9.4 =
* Updated theme screenshot.
= 1.9.3 =
Fix for Gallery items at the end of rows.
= 1.9.2 =
Embeds and Column background images fixes.
= 1.9.1 =
Content editor bug fixes, better compatibility handling.
= 1.9.0 =
Builder improvements, minor fixes for Banners, typography and general layout.
= 1.8.11 =
Minor bug fixes.
= 1.8.10 =
Bug fix for float styles of site navigation menu.
= 1.8.9 =
Improvements and bug fixes in templates, Customize screen, breadcrumbs and builder sections configuration.
= 1.8.8 =
Better background control, improved settings overlay, bug fixes.
= 1.8.7 =
= 1.8.6 =
Column rows, refreshed builder design, bug fixes.
= 1.8.2 =
Bug fixes for a number of small glitches introduced in 1.8.0.
= 1.8.1 =
Support changes for Make Plus 1.8.0
= 1.8.0 =
Refactored big parts of builder and components to support future development and overcome server limitations.
= 1.7.7 =
Fixed a bug that was causing Gallery section item links to not work.
= 1.7.0 =
Big under-the-hood changes to the code for improved efficiency and maintainability. Many functions and hooks have been deprecated.
See the beta announcement for a complete list: https://thethemefoundry.com/blog/make-1-7-beta-1/
== Credits ==
The following third party resources are included in this theme. Each resource uses a GPL compatible license that is
* Chosen - MIT license (https://github.com/harvesthq/chosen/blob/master/LICENSE.md)
* Cycle2 - Dual MIT license (http://malsup.github.com/mit-license.txt) and GPL (http://malsup.github.com/gpl-license-v2.txt)
* Fitvids - WTFPL (http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/)
* FontAwesome - MIT license (http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html)
* Noneditable - LGPL (http://www.tinymce.com/license)
* Screenshot - CC0 (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...