Tags: blog, entertainment, education, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, custom-logo, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, wide-blocks
Requires at least: 4.8
Requires PHP: 5.6.25
Tested up to: 5.2.3
Stable tag: 2.0.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Multipurpose WordPress Theme for Medical Websites or any kinds of Websites
== Description ==
Medical Circle WordPress Theme is well suited for hospital, nursing home, general clinics, medical store, dental, pediatric, gynaecology, veterinary clinics, pediatric and overall medial websites as well as personal portfolio sites for dentists, doctors, surgeons, gynaecologist, general therapist and all medical sector people. Medical Circle is designed in a way that you can use this theme for a variety of website like business, corporate, conference, charity, nonprofit, environmental, gym, parallax, political, one page, multipage, spa and shop etc. Medical Circle is one of the most accessible themes which can easily accommodate all type of users with no coding skills to advanced developers. Medical Circle includes excellent resources for medical professionals and practices of all kinds, with one click demo import, inbuilt theme options, page builder friendly design, and customizer based theme options, added custom widgets and many more things. Besides, it includes lots of options for header section, menu section, slider section, home page layout, sidebar options, blog page options, image size options, translation ready. This theme is an awesome theme due to its flexible features and SEO friendly design.
== Translation ==
Medical Circle theme is translation ready.
== License ==
Medical Circle WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016-2019 Acme Themes( acmethemes.com )
Medical Circle is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Medical Circle bundles the following third-party resources:
* Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2 or later.
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @davegandy
* html5shiv https://github.com/afarkas/html5shiv [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
* Magnific Popup https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup [MIT](https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE)
* respond.min https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright Scott Jehl
* Slick https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ken Wheeler
* WOW https://github.com/matthieua/WOW [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Daniel Eden
* Breadcrumb Trail https://github.com/justintadlock/breadcrumb-trail, Copyright and License : Breadcrumb Trail is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later, 2008 – 2015 © Justin Tadlock.
* TGM-Plugin-Activation http://tgmpluginactivation.com/, License GPL-2.0+, Copyright 2011 Thomas Griffin (thomasgriffinmedia.com)
== Screenshots ==
- https://pixabay.com/en/eye-surgery-female-medical-young-766166/ - License CC0 Public Domain, Uploaded May 14, 2015
- https://www.pexels.com/photo/clinic-doctor-health-hospital-4154/ - License CC0 Public Domain, Uploaded: Dec. 11, 2014
- https://www.pexels.com/photo/view-of-clinic-305568/ License CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/doctor-medical-medicine-health-563429/ - License CC0 Public Domain, Uploaded: Dec. 11, 2014
- Other Images: medical.jpg https://pixabay.com/en/medic-hospital-laboratory-medical-563425/ - License CC0 Public Domain, Uploaded: Dec. 11, 2014
- default-image.jpg: Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
== Change log ==
= 2.0.1 - Oct 14 2019 =
* Added : wp_body_open hook in header
* Added : Gutentor Plugin in TGM
* Added : wpml-config.xml file for language translation
* Fixed : Screen Reader Text
= 2.0.0 - March 24 2019 =
* Added : Both and Middle Column Sidebar layout
* Added : Gutenberg Ready
* Added : WooCommerce Sidebar Options
* Added : wpml-config.xml
* Update : RTL CSS
* Fixed : count function issue
* Fixed : Slider Button Text Translation issue
* Fixed : Space before DOCTYPE
* Fixed : Other Minor Issues
= 1.0.6 =
* Added : Enable/Disable Theme Name And Powered By Text
= 1.0.5 =
* Fixed : AT Gallery Section Column Number
= 1.0.4 =
* Updated : Language Files
* Fixed : Text domain
= 1.0.3 =
* Updated : Breadcrumb Trail and TGM
* Fixed : Minor issues
= 1.0.2 =
* Fixed : Edit Link
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed : Escaping issues
= 1.0.0 =
* Added : Background Options on Widget
* Updated : Screenshot
* Updated : Other Minor changes
= 0.0.1 - August 08 2017 =
* Submitted to WordPress.org
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to Install Theme =
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button and Search for Medical Circle, OR
2. If you have the theme zip file, click Upload and choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
2. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
3. In Frontpage displays choose 'A static page (select below)' and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar "Home Main Content Area" will display on the homepage
= How to change content or customize site? =
1. In the admin area, go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will find different options in customizer
3. Add/Edit Widgets, Page and Post
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...