Tags: accessibility-ready, blog, custom-background, custom-header, custom-logo, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, grid-layout, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, two-columns
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 1.5.0
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: LICENSE
Miniva is a fast, lightweight, and mobile-friendly WordPress theme built especially for bloggers.
== Description ==
A fast, lightweight, and mobile-friendly WordPress theme for bloggers. Miniva is built with simplicity, accessibility and performance in mind. The clean and minimal design helps readers focus on your content. It supports AMP and several Jetpack modules including featured content, infinite scroll, content options and social menu. See the theme demo at https://tajam.id/miniva-demo/
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Miniva includes support for the following plugins:
* Jetpack modules: Infinite Scroll, Featured Content, Social Menu, Content Options.
* Breadcrumb NavXT
* Contact Form 7
* MailChimp for WordPress
== Changelog ==
= 1.5.0 - Dec 31 2019 =
* Fixed block related styles for WordPress 5.3
* Fixed centered and full width page template for posts
= 1.4.2 - Oct 6 2019 =
* Fixed sub menu bug in Edge
= 1.4.1 - Sep 2 2019 =
* Fixed text domain error
* Fixed some errors reported by Theme Sniffer
= 1.4.0 - Sep 2 2019 =
* Added AMP support
* Added mobile sub menu toggle button
* Added flex posts pagination style
* Added flex posts read more link style
* Added filter hooks to modify color saturation & lightness
* Added wp_body_open action hook
* Fixed block table style
= 1.3.0 - Mar 22 2019 =
* Added styles for gutenberg core blocks
* Added gutenberg wide and full alignment support
* Added gutenberg editor color pallete
* Added gutenberg responsive embeds
* Added centered page template
* Added post support for full width page template
* Added styles for flex posts block
* Added custom responsive videos script
* Removed jetpack responsive videos support
* Fixed recent posts widget style
* Fixed site title style in small screen
= 1.2.0 - Dec 9 2018 =
* Added link / accent color option
* Added sub menu light color option
* Added filter hooks for site info, jetpack args, footer widgets & sidebar index
* Fixed grid check when post type is not 'post'
* Fixed grid layout in search page
* Fixed header search margin
* Fixed featured image size for full width page
* Fixed infinite scroll button margin
* Fixed posts layout body classes
= 1.1.2 - Oct 10 2018 =
* Fixed RSS feed when using grid layout
* Fixed gallery columns styling
= 1.1.1 - Jul 20 2018 =
* Fixed content display in single posts
* Added an option to show featured image without cropping
= 1.1.0 - Jul 9 2018 =
* Added grid layout
* Added blog display option
* Added hide title & content option in widgetized template
* Added theme info page
* Fixed word wrap
* Fixed sub menu current color
* Fixed infinite scroll button style
* Fixed small image posts margin & padding
* Fixed featured content margin
* Fixed menu margin on logo side layout
* Fixed border in sticky posts
= 1.0.4 - May 26 2018 =
* Fixed color contrast for accessibility
= 1.0.3 - May 09 2018 =
* Fixed escaping in body_class
* Added editor-style tag
* Removed alt from the_post_thumbnail() call
= 1.0.2 - April 30 2018 =
* Fixed a hard-coded link
= 1.0.1 - April 28 2018 =
* Fixed a wrong function prefix
* Fixed content & sidebar styles
* Added support for WP-PostViews
= 1.0.0 - April 18 2018 =
* Initial release
== Copyright ==
Miniva WordPress Theme, Copyright 2018 Tajam
Miniva is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores https://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2017 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css https://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Genericons Neue by Automattic http://genericons.com/, licensed under GPL2
* Images used in screenshot are from Pexels, licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...