Requires at least: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.2.2
Requires PHP: 5.6
Stable tag: trunk
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: LICENSE
Tags:e-commerce, portfolio, blog, custom-logo, custom-header, custom-menu, featured-images, full-width-template, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, one-column, two-columns, footer-widgets, rtl-language-support
NewShop eCommerce is child theme of NewStore. NewShop eCommerce is WordPress theme that help you start sale online.
== Description ==
NewShop eCommerce is child theme of NewStore. NewShop eCommerce is WordPress theme that help you start sale online. it is the perfect free theme designed for your WooCommerce shop based on bootstrap. it support WooCommerce shop. install recommended plugns and you will get awesome store. you will be able to use it for clothing, electronics, Mobile, foods and restaurants Store, interior store, gadgets store, home appliances shop, automobile, books store, photo store, movies store, jewellery and almost any kind of store. nicely designed FromPage template for storefront. This theme supports popular plugins like Elementor Page Builder, Contact Form 7, Jetpack by WordPress.com, One Click Demo Import, WooCommerce and many more. There are four demos available to choose, you may use any one you like and make changes to your website. View Demos https://demo.themefarmer.com/newstore/newstore-demos/
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to setup FrontPage ? =
1. create a page "Home" Go to Pages -> All pages -> Add New name it "Home" select front page template.
2. create a page "Blog" Go to Pages -> All pages -> Add New name it "Blog".
3. go to Settings -> Reading -> Your homepage displays -> A static page -> select "Home" for Homepage select "Blog" for Post Page -> save changes.
4. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Frontpage Sections ->
* banners -> select image and enter links.
* Slider -> Add New Slide.
* Featured Categories -> select Categories.
* FrontPage Top Widget Area. add "TF Product" Widget -> enable carousel, hide product info carousel count 7.
* FrontPage Products Widget Area. add "TF Product" Widget.
* FrontPage Products Widget Area Column add four "Product" Widget.
= How to setup Mega Menu ? =
1.Go to Appearance > Menu. create a menu select location primary. -> add items enable switch "Mega Menu" for 0 depth item. 1 depth item will work as columns.
2. you may select background image for 0 depth item and image for grater than 1 depth items.
3. same way setup Product Menu.
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
NewShop eCommerce includes support for Infinite Scroll in Jetpack.
== Changelog ==
* Initial release
== Upgrade Notice ==
* Initial release
== Credits ==
FontAwesome, Copyright 2012 Dave Gandy
licensed under SIL OFL 1.1 http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Nunito - https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito
Rubik - https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Rubik
License: Distributed under the terms of the SIL Open Font License, version 1.1 http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
All image from pxhere.com are CC0 Public Domain.
All other images are own creation licensed under the [GNU GPL](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt), version 3 or later.
* Screenshot *
* https://pxhere.com/en/photo/579091 CC0 Public Domain
* https://pxhere.com/en/photo/856028 CC0 Public Domain
* https://pxhere.com/en/photo/851037 CC0 Public Domain
* https://pxhere.com/en/photo/527808 CC0 Public Domain
* other *
* down-arrow.png GPL
NewStore WordPress Theme, Copyright 2019 ThemeFarmer
NewStore is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
NewShop eCommerce WordPress Theme is child theme of NewStore, Copyright 2019 ThemeFarmer
NewShop eCommerce is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...