Tags: custom-background, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-images, threaded-comments, translation-ready, two-columns, right-sidebar, editor-style, sticky-post, blog, rtl-language-support
Requires at least: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.2.3
Requires PHP: 7.2
Stable tag: 1.2.0
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: LICENSE
Noto Simple is a WordPress theme with a simple design using Google’s Noto font.
== Description ==
Noto Simple is developed based on the following concepts.
= Simple design =
The theme has only minimum stylings to make the site readable, without uniqueness nor characteristics.
= Multi-language font =
Noto font provides different font files for each character set of various languages. The theme itself only loads Noto Sans with the basic latin character set, so it's recommended to use [Noto Font Loader](https://github.com/htmsk138/noto-font-loader) that automatically loads the correct font file for your site's language. The plugin also lets you use Noto Serif besides Noto Sans.
= Accessibility =
It meets the following accessibility standards:
* Visitor can navigate within the site with only keyboards
* Voice reader can read the contents in the correct order
* The background colour and the text colour have enough contrast
* The site is readable to anyone regardless of their type of colour vision.
= Customise features =
The site owner can customize the site’s look in admin panel:
* Choose the blog-related pages’ sidebar position (none, left and right)
* Upload logo image (to be displayed instead of site title)
* Upload background image
== Changelog ==
= 1.2 =
* Add right-to-left language support
* Remove 'hentry' class from CSS
* Small fixes
= 1.1 =
* Fix CSS
* Passed the role to load different language font files to Noto Font Loader plugin
= 1.0 =
* Initial release
== Credits ==
* Based on [Underscores](http://underscores.me/), (C) 2012-2017 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* [normalize.css](http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/), (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* [Smooth Scroll](https://github.com/cferdinandi/smooth-scroll), (c) 2019 Chris Ferdinandi, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...