Tags: custom, custom sidebars, personalize, sidebar, sidebars, widget, widgets, oceanwp
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 5.2
Stable tag: 1.0.5
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
Generates an unlimited number of sidebars and place them on any page you wish. Go to Theme Panel > Sidebars to create your custom sidebars.
This plugin requires the [OceanWP](https://oceanwp.org/) theme to be installed.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `ocean-custom-sidebar` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I installed the plugin but it does not work =
This plugin will only work with the [OceanWP](https://oceanwp.org/) theme.
== Screenshots ==
1. Create your new sidebar.
2. Insert your widgets inside this sidebar.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.5 =
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
= 1.0.4 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
= 1.0.3 =
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 126.96.36.199 =
- Tweak: Change Sidebars tab priority.
= 1.0.2 =
- Added: Support OceanWP 1.1.
= 1.0.1 =
- Tweak: Move the Sidebars tab in Theme Panel if Ocean Extra is active.
- Tweak: The number id is changed to the name of the sidebar.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...