Author URI: https://www.godaddy.com
Plugin URI: https://www.coblocks.com
Contributors: coblocks, godaddy, richtabor, phpbits, eherman24, jonathanbardo, jrtashjian, sbalakr2, dmatuszak, paranoia1906
Tags: page builder, Gutenberg blocks, WordPress blocks, gutenberg, blocks
Requires at least: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.3
Requires PHP: 5.6
Stable tag: 1.21.1
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
CoBlocks is a suite of page builder WordPress blocks for Gutenberg, with 10+ new blocks and a true page builder experience with rows and columns.
== Description ==
[CoBlocks](https://coblocks.com?utm_medium=wp.org&utm_source=wordpressorg&utm_campaign=readme&utm_content=coblocks) is the most innovative collection of page building WordPress blocks for the new Gutenberg WordPress block editor.
With additional blocks and true row and column building, CoBlocks gives you a true page builder experience for Gutenberg.
CoBlocks is powerful but lightweight: it adds functionality to the WordPress editor without bloat. This is the plugin you've been waiting for, and it will make you rethink what WordPress is capable of.
= See for yourself =
## Make beautiful web pages with Gutenberg, and CoBlocks
[CoBlocks](https://coblocks.com?utm_medium=wp.org&utm_source=wordpressorg&utm_campaign=readme&utm_content=coblocks) is the last page builder you’ll ever need: you get a winning mix of additional WordPress blocks, and page builder functionality. With CoBlocks you have everything you need to make beautiful web pages with the new block editor:
* Accordion Block
* Alert Block
* Author Profile Block
* Buttons Block
* Carousel Gallery Block
* Click to Tweet Block
* Collage Gallery Block
* Dynamic Separator Block
* Events Block (New!)
* Features Block
* Food & Drinks Block
* Form Block
* Gif Block
* GitHub Gist Block
* Hero Block
* Highlight Block
* Icon Block
* Logos & Badges Block
* Map Block
* Masonry Gallery Block
* Media Card Block
* Offset Gallery Block
* Post Carousel Block
* Posts Block
* Pricing Table Block
* Resizable Row/Columns Blocks
* Services Block
* Shape Divider Block
* Social Profiles Block
* Social Sharing Block
* Stacked Gallery Block
## Breakthrough Page Builder System
[CoBlocks](https://coblocks.com?utm_medium=wp.org&utm_source=wordpressorg&utm_campaign=readme&utm_content=coblocks) features an innovative block system that allows you to create stunning web pages, and even entire websites, with the new WordPress editor.
You get the extra blocks you need and the layout and design functionality for a true page builder experience.
Use the exceptional Row and Columns blocks to add dynamically generated content areas with specific responsive margin and padding settings that only CoBlocks provides.
Style these with innovative new blocks such as the Shape Divider, which lets you split up your content with beautiful dividers.
Each of the WordPress blocks within CoBlocks have been precisely fined tuned to offer a familiar, yet powerful, customization experience. Tailor each block to your taste using our custom controls and settings. Change fonts, set margin and padding, pick colors and more.
## Custom Typography Controls
The breakthrough Typography Control Panel within CoBlocks lets you design web pages with alluring typographic elements. Set fonts, sizes, weights, transformations and more, in our CoBlocks blocks, and in core WordPress blocks.
## Going beyond Gutenberg blocks
The vision for CoBlocks is to create a suite of Gutenberg blocks to help folks make beautiful websites easily. These newest releases of CoBlocks is the ultimate expression of that vision.
Join us in welcoming the future of WordPress blocks:
* [Visit the CoBlocks website](https://coblocks.com?utm_medium=wp.org&utm_source=wordpressorg&utm_campaign=readme&utm_content=coblocks)
* [Follow on Twitter](https://twitter.com/coblocks)
* [Join our new Community](https://facebook.com/groups/coblocks)
* [Like us on Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/coblocks/)
## Built with developers in mind
Extensible, adaptable, and open source — CoBlocks is created with theme and plugin developers in mind. If you're intersted to jump in the project, there are opportunities for developers at all levels to get involved. [Contribute to CoBlocks on GitHub](https://github.com/godaddy-wordpress/coblocks) and join the party. 🎉
== Screenshots ==
1. Make beautiful websites with CoBlocks
2. Build modular grid systems with the CoBlocks Row and Columns blocks
3. Drag to resize and then nest CoBlocks Row blocks
4. Add CoBlocks core blocks to pages
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `coblocks` folder to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory or alternatively upload the coblocks.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking 'Add New' and selecting the zip from your computer.
2. Install and activate the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
3. Activate the CoBlocks WordPress plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
4. Use CoBlocks blocks on your next page or post.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Is CoBlocks free? =
Yes! CoBlock's core features are absolutely free.
= How do I start using Gutenberg? =
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, it helps to have a properly Gutenberg-optizied WordPress theme, like [this one](https://themebeans.com/themes/tabor?utm_medium=coblocks-lite&utm_source=readme&utm_campaign=readme&utm_content=tabor). Then install either WordPress 5.0+, or the offical Gutenberg [WordPress plugin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/gutenberg/).
= How do I use my first CoBlocks Gutenberg blocks? =
CoBlocks adds its Gutenberg blocks to the new WordPress editor, so you can use them exactly how you would any other WordPress blocks. Once the plugin is installed, create or edit a WordPress page or post, add a new block using the plus icon, and you'll find all of CoBlocks' WordPress blocks available.
= What WordPress themes work with CoBlocks? =
Any properly developed WordPress theme will work with CoBlocks, though if you're looking for an exceptional theme, check out [Tabor](https://themebeans.com/themes/tabor?utm_medium=coblocks-lite&utm_source=readme&utm_campaign=readme&utm_content=tabor).
Developers can also apply minor style touch-ups to their themes if necessary. If you're a developer and you need help, don't hesitate to [reach out](https://coblocks.com).
== Changelog ==
### Bug Fixes
* Fix some images being completely black when filtered in the Logos block [#1358](https://github.com/godaddy-wordpress/coblocks/pull/1358)
* Implement blockVariationPicker with Form block [#1355](https://github.com/godaddy-wordpress/coblocks/pull/1355)
* Bring back one column variation to the Row block by popular demand [#1368](https://github.com/godaddy-wordpress/coblocks/pull/1368)
* Add documentation for editor settings hooks [#1366](https://github.com/godaddy-wordpress/coblocks/pull/1366)
* Move Features/Services HeadingToolbar controls to block toolbar [#1352](https://github.com/godaddy-wordpress/coblocks/pull/1352)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...