Tags: page builder, editor, landing page, drag-and-drop, pagelayer, form-builder, popup, widgets, softaculous, visual editor, wysiwyg, design, maintenance mode, coming soon, under construction, website builder, landing page builder, front-end builder, site-builder
Requires at least: 4.7
Tested up to: 5.3
Requires PHP: 5.4
Stable tag: 1.0.6
License: LGPL v2.1
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
The most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. PageLayer is a light weight but extremely powerful Website Builder. With PageLayer you can create great looking websites much faster. Works with any theme and any page.
== Description ==
Pagelayer is a WordPress page builder plugin. Its very easy to use and very light on the browser. Pagelayer works with any WordPress theme. Pagelayer is a real time editor and you can create beautiful web pages and web sites in a few minutes ! You dont need any programming knowledge when using Pagelayer. Pagelayer comes with top-notch features with a great UX and simple UI.
[Home Page](https://pagelayer.com "PageLayer Homepage") | [Support](https://pagelayer.deskuss.com "PageLayer Support") | [Documents](http://pagelayer.com/docs "Documents")
== Widgets ==
We have large number of widgets so you can design your page by selecting the widget from widget area.
== Drag & Drop Editor ==
Design your page by dragging widgets from given choices of widget. You will be able to create amazing sections of your website much easily. And you can move them by simply dragging them.
== Real Time Design ==
Whenever you make changes on your page it gets updated instantly on your page. It helps you design your page quickly by saving your time.
== In-line Editing ==
Simply click on any text and by typing you can add your new text. A variety of header and text options enhance your experience as well.
== Typography ==
With this feature you can beautify your page content by changing font-size, weight, transform, decoration. You can also add google fonts to beautify content of page.
== Duplicate ==
Simply click on this option and it will create exact copy of existing element by saving your time.
== Animation ==
Create your page more attractive with animation effects that trigger when the element is in display area.
== Styling Options ==
With large number of styling options you can design your page the way you want such as: background overlay, background image, box shadow etc.
== Easily Customizable ==
Each widget has multiple options to fully customize the widget such as change font colors, sizing and spacing.
== Widgets in the Free Version ==
* Rich Text
* Image Slider
* Grid Gallery
* Image Box
* Icon Box
* Google Maps
* Progress Bars
* Color Block
* Social Profile
* Star Rating
And more are in the making !
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Do you have questions related to PageLayer ? Use the following links :
3. [Help Desk](https://pagelayer.deskuss.com)
2. [Support Forum](http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/pagelayer)
== Screenshots ==
1. **Widgets** You can drag and drop any widgets from the left menu.
2. **Quote Widget** Full width rows with a quote on the left and an image widget
3. **Image Slider** You can create beautiful sliders with Pagelayer. Its just a matter of choosing images. We also have multiple slider options.
4. **Image and Icon Box** Image and icon boxes can be created with overlays, etc.
5. **Image Widget** You can create image overlays with captions and also lightboxes with Pagelayer
6. **Sections** Pagelayer has a nice grid systems with rows and columns. You can create sections so much easily with Pagelayer
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.6 (February 20, 2020) =
* [Feature] Added settings for widgets - Contact Email, Phone, Address. You can specify these defaults and it will be changed throughout the website.
* [Feature] Added keyboard options Ctrl+S to update posts.
* [Feature] Added size and space option for the slider dots for all Slider widgets.
* [Feature] Added screen mode options for typography and alignment in the Contact Email, Phone and Address widgets.
* [Premium-Feature] Added new widget for Image Portfolio.
* [Premium-Feature] Added inline and spacing option for radio button in Contact form widget.
* [Premium-Feature] Added dropdown breakpoint option for responsive menu in Primary Menu widget.
* [Premium-Feature] Added pagination option in Archive Posts widget.
* [Premium-Feature] Added padding option for content in Archive Posts and Posts widget.
* [Premium-Feature] Added screen mode options to the Primary Menu widget where needed.
* [Task] Now when you add a new row or inner row, a column will be added automatically.
* [Task] The Row, Column and Elements hover UI has been improved.
* [Task] From now on, we are saving the Pagelayer ID. So that they are consistent all the time.
* [Task] The left panel font has been changed to Roboto to improve the UI of the left panel.
* [Bug-Fix] In the flip box widget, the front side of the flip box was not being hidden properly when flipping. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] In the pen menu, some icons were not visible. This is fixed.
= 1.0.5 (January 21, 2020) =
* [Feature] Added new widgets - Contact Email, Phone, Address, Copyright. You can specify these defaults and it will be changed throughout the website.
* [Feature] Added the screen mode option for the custom Column Width in Column widget.
* [Feature] Accordian Content Padding and border radius have been added.
* [Feature] Added breakpoint settings for Tablet and Mobiles
* [Feature] Premium Feature - Added the feature to make an element sticky
* [Feature] Added the option to save default Social Profile URLs. These URLs will be used while editing and can be altered while editing.
* [Task] Now when you undo and redo, the affected element will become active and the page will also scroll to that element.
* [Task] For a Cite in Quotes, text align option has been added.
* [Task] Added the option to remove the Icon selected in the icon properties.
* [Task] In mobile/tablet view we have improved the responsive beahviour.
* [Task] The Ctrl-z and Ctrl-y behaviour has been further improved. Now when you undo, the actions within the last 200 milli seconds will be undone.
* [Bug-Fix] Added overflow to accordion items to fix the overflow in some cases.
* [Bug-Fix] Ctrl-z will now work on the entire window. Previously you had to focus back on the editor and then it would work. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] While editing the header if the Row was at 0px of the window, the row options were not visible. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] The Add New Section / Widgets area at the bottom of the content window was aligned to the right. Now its centered.
* [Bug-Fix] The column width dragging feature had some bugs where it would not allow resize. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] The anchor overlay in the icon box / image box widgets was going wrong. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] In editor, on clicking setting and property close icons in left bar, the left bar move was triggered. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] We were not registering pagelayer actions while resizing the columns. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] In certain cases the video url was sanitize properly. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] The custom width property of the element in the options was not working properly. This is fixed.
= 1.0.4 (December 12, 2019) =
* [Feature] Added Line Height to the Rich Text Editor.
* [Feature] Added the option to edit or delete an item from the Navigator.
* [Feature] Added the option to set a font for the whole site.
* [Feature] Premium Feature - Column Background Slider has been added.
* [Feature] Premium Feature - We have created a Popup builder in Pagelayer.
* [Task] We have added more units to various properties so that you can choose either px, %, vw, etc for the respective settings.
* [Task] Added hover delay for Site Title.
* [Task] The Image Selector tool UI was not proper. We have improved it.
* [Task] The Grid Flex structure has been improved.
* [Task] The Rich Text Editor box options have been re-arranged to minimize the utilization of space.
* [Task] More font-weight options have been added to typography options.
* [Bug-Fix] In certain properties decimal values were not allowed. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] Color options did not work in Microsoft browsers like Edge or IE. This is fixed by using RGB when the alpha is set.
* [Bug-Fix] Row content v-align and Column content v-align used to not work properly in some cases. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] The blank image used to exceed the element width. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] Ctrl-z in image URL option of the media box used to undo pagelayer actions. This is fixed.
= 1.0.3 (November 17, 2019) =
* [Task] We have launched Pagelayer Pro with features like 60+ widgets, 400+ sections, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Theme Creator and Exporter, Form Builder, Popup Builder, etc.
* [Bug-Fix] Animation effects used $ instead of jQuery which broke things in WordPress 5.3. This is fixed.
= 1.0.2 (November 17, 2019) =
* [Feature] You can now drag the left bar to the right or keep it in the center. Even if you close it, the properties will appear if you edit an existing element.
* [Feature] Added a navigator to see the elements structurally.
* [Feature] Added Font-Awesome 5 with backward compatibility for v4.
* [Feature] Added Position Styles for an element. You can now set the position of an element to Relative, Absolute, Fixed. Various customizations are now possible because of this.
* [Feature] Added ctrl+d to duplicate the active element.
* [Feature] Added custom x/y position for background image in Element Options for all widgets.
* [Task] Font-Awesome 5 will now be gzipped and served.
* [Task] Pagelayer editor icons have been updated.
* [Task] Added a X-icon option in the widget search field to clear the search box.
* [Task] Added Spread and Inset / Outset options to Box Shadow.
* [Task] Added background slider option in Row and Columns for the Pro version.
* [Task] Added the option to add the Pagelayer Pro license in the Free Version and install the Pro version from the license page itself.
* [Bug-Fix] A trigger action was causing things to break in WordPress 5.3. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] List item was not getting a width of 100% of the holder. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] In some cases the cache control for the editor JS was failing. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] If text shadow was given to a heading for hover, it was not working. This is fixed.
= 1.0.1 (November 1, 2019) =
* [Feature] Added the Post and Body options. You can now give Styles to the body as well. Click the settings icon on the right of the Pagelayer logo to edit the body and post properties.
* [Feature] Added premade Section(s) wizard for the users in the editor. We will be launching 100s of sections, headers, footers, etc. to build websites faster.
* [Feature] You can now Insert from URL even in an image slider. You will need to enter comma seperated URLs.
* [Feature] Added hover effects for Title Widget.
* [Task] Added rel option for Button Widget.
* [Task] Added tooltips in the editor to improve the editor UX.
* [Task] If the sidebar in the editor is closed and an element is clicked, the sidebar will be opened with the properties of the element shown.
* [Task] localstorage will be used for the copy and paste events.
* [Task] UI Changes for the Pagelayer Editor.
* [Task] An element can now hide properties if not required for the element. This is a dev related feature.
* [Bug Fix] You can now undo a drag of an element i.e. if you move an element from position 1 to position 2 and undo the changes, the element will be restore to position 1.
* [Bug Fix] If the last column in a row was moved ahead, the column resize option was not shown for that column. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] While resizing a column, if the mouse moved beyond the boundaries of the element, the resize percentage was not shown. This is fixed
* [Bug Fix] If an element was copied and pasted, the text formatting used to be lost in certain cases. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] While typing in the editor, if delete key was pressed, the element used to be deleted. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] If an element was copied and while entering the URL of an image, the copied element used to be pasted after the active element. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] If any section containing properties in the Editor sidebar were empty, that section was still shown. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] If a custom width was set for a column and that was duplicated, the row holding that column used to get the column width. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] There were 2 shadow options for an element. We have removed the one from the Border Style. Shadow options for the element is now available only in Box Style.
* [Bug Fix] If the user was not logged in, WordPress related widgets were not getting rendered. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] Inner rows were inheriting the width property of the parent row and ignoring their own width property. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] If the slug was changed, in some cases the Pagelayer editor would fail to load because WordPress removed the pagelayer-live param from the URL in the old slug URL. This is fixed.
= 1.0.0 (September 27, 2019) =
* [Feature] Added the option to resize columns by dragging the divider between the 2 columns.
* [Feature] Images can now be pasted from the Clip Board in the Pagelayer Editor. These images will be uploaded and saved.
* [Feature] You can now copy Pagelayer Elements from one editor tab into another editor tab.
* [Feature] Image and Icon Box's can now have a link for the whole box.
* [Feature] Added rotate option to Icon Widget.
* [Task] Added the option to remove the color from a color setting to reset to default.
* [Task] Improved the Image filter options setting in Pagelayer editor.
* [Task] Removed the empty space of the Admin Bar in Pagelayer editor.
* [Task] Added Screen options for a number of Widget Settings.
* [Bug Fix] On the blog page if the first post was not a Pagelayer post, the other posts were not rendered. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] On some servers the pagelayer editor JS used to fail to load because of the URL having base64 as a file name.
* [Bug Fix] If a Page / Post did not have a title, Pagelayer Live Editor used to fail. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] The Color Picker had a z-index lower than the rich text editor. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] The Divider widget had extra spacing which is now fixed.
= 0.9.9 (September 10, 2019) =
* [Feature] Added inline editing so you can now edit text / headers in the editor itself.
* [Task] Editor Font Size has been introduced.
* [Task] The cursor for add widget area has been set to pointer.
* [Bug Fix] In the Pagelayer Editor the title of the page was not set. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] The overflow given to a column was extending beyond the column. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] The active accordion tab was not shown by default. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] The correct screen mode was not set correctly in the beginning. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] The gradient color in the properties tab was not shown correctly the second time of editing. This is fixed.
* [Bug Fix] In image box, the spacing caused the image to go outside its holder. This is fixed.
= 0.9.8 (August 20, 2019) =
* [Task] In the editor, improved the widget border colors for better user experience
* [Task] Improved the right click options UI and added icons
* [Task] The widget left bar has been improved
* [Task] Improved the search box UI in the left bar
* [Task] The widget properties UI has been improved
* [Task] The editor bottom bar UI has been improved
* [Bug Fix] Testimonial widget was not working. This is fixed.
= 0.9.7 (August 13, 2019) =
* [Feature] Introducing template feature which allows theme developers to make their themes with Pagelayer
* [Feature] Added Settings in the editor to change the post title
* [Task] Image Box added border options for the image
* [Task] Added heading hover style options for Image Box and Icon Box
* [Task] Added Column Gap and Row Gap for Grid Gallery
* [Task] Added font family to the text editor
* [Task] Added the screen type option for multiple settings
* [Task] Made Owl Carousel the default slider as it has much more features
* [Task] Improved code for AJAX Calls
= 0.9.6 (June 25, 2019) =
* [Bug Fix] Undo History small fix
= 0.9.5 (June 21, 2019) =
* [Feature] Added revision control
* [Feature] Added the ability to manage actions while editing i.e. undo and redo
* [Feature] Added keyboard options like ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z, ctrl+y
= 0.9.4 (May 7, 2019) =
* [Feature] Added Inner Row which allows to create columns within columns for complex designs
* [Task] The PageLayer Admin JS and CSS was loaded everywhere in the admin panel. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] The PageLayer rating message was not dismissable. This is fixed.
= 0.9.3 (Apr 22, 2019) =
* [Task] Improved Shortcodes to implement custom widgets
= 0.9.2 (Apr 16, 2019) =
* [Feature] The drag engine is now much faster
* [Feature] Added stretch to the row handler
* [Feature] You can now drag on the Add Widget utility
* [Feature] Image filter properties have been added
* [Task] Progress Bars and Counters will be loaded when the widget becomes visible and not on pageload
* [Bug-Fix] If a property was clicked which showed new widget properties in the left panel, then the active tab used to lose focus. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] The unit which was saved was not being shown in the properties. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] For Tabs widget the tab name was not updated in the properties when changed. This is fixed.
* [Bug-Fix] For padding and linked values in the widget properties was not shown. This is fixed.
= 0.9.1 (Apr 8, 2019) =
* Fixed the hover option icon size
* Fixed the video overlay issue
= 0.9.0 (Apr 4, 2019) =
* Released Plugin
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...