Tags: translation-ready, custom-background, theme-options, custom-menu, threaded-comments, featured-images, footer-widgets, left-sidebar, editor-style, right-sidebar, full-width-template, two-columns, three-column, grid-layout, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-logo, featured-image-header, blog, entertainment, education
Requires at least: 4.7
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Requires PHP: 5.6
Stable tag: 1.1.4
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
== Description ==
Pet Business is a WordPress pet theme developed by Theme Palace. It is very code-light, making it quick to load, and has a pleasingly clean look that is ideal for pet shop or pet services websites. This theme is suitable for pet shops, veterinary practices, zoos, blogs about animals, pet caretakers, dog walkers, animal breeders, animal rescue centers and just about any other type of animal website you can think of. It comes with many editing options so that you can customize them to your specific requirements by changing colors, logos, backgrounds and of course adding photos of your favorite animals!
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Copyright ==
Pet Business WordPress Theme, Copyright 2017 Theme Palace
HTML5-Shiv is Licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses
Slick Version - 1.6.0
License: The MIT License (MIT) copyright (c) 2013-2016
license Url : https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/blob/master/LICENSE
Breadcrumb Trail - 1.0.0
License: GNU General Public License, version 2
license Url : http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Chosen Select - 1.4.2
License: The MIT License (MIT) copyright (c) 2011-2015
license Url : https://github.com/harvesthq/chosen/blob/master/LICENSE.md
== Images ==
License: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
License: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
Unless otherwise specified, all the theme images are created by us and licensed under the same license as the theme is.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Jetpack is recommended to use for subscription from.
* Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is recommended to use for contact forms for contact page.
* One Click Demo Import
One Click Demo Import is recommended to extract demo data for initial setup.
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.4 - Feb 6 2010 =
* Updated keyboard navigation
= 1.1.3 - Jan 31 2010 =
* Updated tagcloud widget design
= 1.1.2 - Jan 22 2010 =
* Updated edit link css
= 1.1.1 - Jan 6 2019 =
* Updated calendar css
= 1.1.0 - Dec 19 2019 =
* Updated widget css
= 1.0.9 - Nov 15 2019 =
* Updated testimonial css
= 1.0.8 - October 16 2019 =
* Updated outline css
= 1.0.7 - August 22 2019 =
* Updated minor css design
= 1.0.6 - July 23 2019 =
* Added skip link
* Removed demo files
= 1.0.5 - July 08 2019 =
* Updated archive widget design
= 1.0.4 - Feb 22 2019 =
* Updated screenshot
* Added position field in testimonial
= 1.0.3 - Jan 15 2019 =
* Updated Breadcrumb licence url
= 1.0.2 - Jan 03 2018 =
* Updated Responsive CSS
= 1.0.1 - Dec 20 2018 =
* Updated Gutenberg Blocks and Editor Style css
= 1.0.0 - Apr 25 2018 =
* Initial release
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2016 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* SVG Icons function https://github.com/WordPress/twentyseventeen (C) 2016 WordPress.org, [GNU GPL, version 2 or later ( http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html )
* class-tgm-plugin-activation.php https://github.com/TGMPA/TGM-Plugin-Activation [GNU General Public License v2.0]
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...