Contributors: PixelYourSite, themister
Tags: Facebook Pixel, New Facebook Pixel, Facebook Conversion Pixel, Facebook Pixel Events, Facebook, New Facebook Pixel Events, Dynamic Events, Standard Events, Facebook Events, Facebook Standard Events, Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Facebook Pixel, Facebook Custom Events, Facebook Conversion Value, WooCommerce Affiliate Products, Easy Digital Downloads Pixel, Easy Digital Downloads Google Analytics, Head & Footer scripts, Enhanced Ecommerce, Pinterest tag
Requires at least: 3.0.1
Requires PHP: 5.4
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 7.1.4
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, plus ANY other script. WooCommerce and EDD with Facebook Dynamic Product Ads and Google Enhanced Ecommerce. Track any action with events. Pinterest Tag support via a free add-on. Dedicated paid Bing Tag add-on.
== Description ==
**Manage your Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics code with a single plugin and add ANY other script (Head & Footer feature). The Pinterest Tag can be implemented via [free add-on](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/pinterest-tag).**
PixelYourSite Global Events will automatically track important actions and send them to all your configured pixels (searches, form submit, comments, downloads).
You can fire your own events with zero coding.
**WooCommerce** and **Easy Digital Downloads** are fully supported, with Facebook Dynamic Ads pixel setup and Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce.
Take a look at this video to see the plugin in action:
TRACK EVERYTHING WITH A SINGLE PLUGIN:
The Facebook Pixel: one click install
Google Analytics: one click install
ANY script: add any other script with our flexible Head & Footer option
The Pinterest Tag: via [free add-on](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/pinterest-tag)
Google Ads (formerly AdWords) [pro feature](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/google-ads-tag)
Microsoft (BING) UET tag [paid add-on](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/bing-tag)
**Want to learn about your Facebook Pixel? We've put toghether [this help page](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/how-to-use-facebook-pixel)**
FANTASTIC WOOCOMMERCE INTEGRATION:
Facebook Pixe: every e-commerce related event is fired automatically. Conversion value is tracked for each event. All the events are Dynamic Product Ads ready (content_ids and content_type parameters always present).
Google Analytics: Enhanced Ecommerce implementation.
Head & Footer scripts: you can insert scripts on the WooCommerce “order-received” page.
Pinterest e-commerce events.
EASY DIGITAL DOWNLOADS INTEGRATION:
The EDD integration works just like the WooCommerce integration, with full Dynamic Product Ads Facebook Pixel Support, Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, and Pinterest Tag e-commerce events.
TRACK IMPORTANT DATA WITH THE GLOBAL EVENTS:
The plugin will automatically fire the Global Events and send them to all active pixels. They will help you track your visitors’ activity, create Facebook Custom Audiences or Custom Conversions, Google Goals, Google Audiences, and Pinterest Audiences.
The GeneralEvent: fired on every page, it will send Facebook and Pinterest key data on how your users interact with your content. It’s parameters will track things like the page title, category, or ID. Super useful for targeted Custom Audiences.
The Search event: fired when your visitors use the search form, it will track the searched string. WooCommerce searches will be Dynamic Ads ready, sending the product’s ID to allow retargeting.
The Comment event: it will track comments.
The Download event: will be fired when a downloadable filled is clicked. You can configure what file types should fire this event.
The Form event: will be fired when a form is submitted
FIRE YOUR OWN EVENTS:
You can easily configure your own events and send them to all or just some of the networks (Facebook, Google, Pinterest).
You can fire standard or custom events using triggers like:
Delay event: fire after X seconds.
PixelYourSite works with 4 popular “cookie consent” plugins:
Cookiebot - [link](https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookiebot/)
GDPR Cookie Consent - [link](https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/)
Cookie Notice Plugin - [link](https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-notice/)
Ginger EU Cookie Law - [link](https://wordpress.org/plugins/ginger/)
Additionally we offer filters that developers can use to create their own custom integrations. These filters can control the way each pixel works.
FACEBOOK FOR WOOCOMMERCE INTEGRATION:
When Facebook for WooCommerce is detected, the plugin will offer you the option to use their ID logic for all the WooCommerce specific events. This will ensure product matching between your site and their Product Catalog.
[More details in this dedicated article](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/facebook-for-woocommerce-pixelyoursite)
OTHER USEFUL FEATURES:
Facebook Manual Advanced Matching.
Remove Facebook default events.
Google Analytics cross-domain measurement.
Google Analytics Enhanced Link Attribution.
Google Analytics Anonymize IPs.
Pinterest Enhanced Matching.
**EVEN MORE FEATURES WITH THE PRO VERSION:**
[PixelYourSite Pro](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/) is used by thousands of businesses already and will offer you some extraordinary features.
[Click here for a comparison between the free and pro versions](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/free-versus-pro)
EVEN MORE GLOBAL EVENTS:
The ClickEvent: fired on every click and with useful parameters that will help you to identify what element was clicked (HTML links, buttons, images, etc). This event will be sent to all networks (Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Pinterest).
The WatchVideo event: fired when an embedded video is played, will let you identify the video name and will be send to all networks
The user registration event: fired when new user account is created on your website, will be sent to all networks
The AdSense event: fired when an AdSense ad is clicked, it lets you optimize your Facebook or Pinterest Ads for Google AdSense clicks, as well as creating Custom Audiences or Lookalikes.
EVEN MORE EVENTS’ TRIGGERS:
On top of the free triggers (URL equals and URL contains), the pro version will let you fire more complexe events:
Clicks on CSS Selector: you can target virtually any clicks, like buttons, images etc.
Mouse over CSS Selector
Page Scroll: you can fire an event when any or a particular page is scrolled down to a percent.
EVEN MORE FACEBOOK EVENTS PARAMETERS:
The pro version will track a vast amount of data for each event, like the traffic source, UTMs, your visitor’s browser’s time (hour, day, month).
These parameters can be used for [Custom Audiences or Custom Conversions](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/facebook-pixel-plugin/custom-audiences-conversions)
EVEN MORE GOOGLE ANALYTICS FEATURES:
Support for Google Optimize (free A/B testing service by Google).
On top of the free version data, [the pro version](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/google-analytics) will track a number of useful Custom Dimensions.
Browser’s hour, day, and month. They are useful if you sell globally and what to know at what time your visitors take a particular action (their time, not your server’s or Google Analytics time).
Dynamic Remarketing vertical custom dimensions (Retail or Custom vertical). Useful if you want to configure dynamic remarketing via your Analytics account.
EVEN MORE HEAD & FOOTER OPTIONS:
The pro version [Head & Footer](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/head-footer-scripts) lets you use dynamic values: [id], [title], [categories], [email], [first_name], [last_name].
For WooCommerce you’ll have some additional dynamic values: [order_number], [order_subtotal], [order_total], [currency].
EVEN MORE WOOCOMMERCE FEATURES:
Identify your most valuable customers with our Advanced Marketing Events. Useful to create Facebook Lookalikes or Google Similar Audiences.
CSV Export for Facebook Custom Audiences with Lifetime Value. Useful for Facebook LTV Lookalikes.
Super flexible events value configuration (include/exclude tax and shipping, use full price or a price percent for each event).
Track the Lifetime Value for your customers as Purchase event parameter.
Lots of extra parameters for the Facebook Purchase event. Useful to create advanced Custom Audiences. Check our [comparison tables](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/pixelyoursite-free-version) for details
Fire the Purchase event on transaction only.
Track WooCommerce affiliate buttons clicks.
Track WooCommerce PayPal Standard clicks.
[Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing parameters](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/google-ads-tag)
For more info on how the pro version can help you with your Facebook Pixel, [visit this WooCommerce - Facebook Pixel page](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/facebook-pixel-plugin/woocommerce-facebook-pixel)
GOOGLE ADS TAG (FORMER ADWORDS):
The Pro version will implement the [Google Ads Tag](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/google-ads-tag) with Dynamic Retargeting support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
Each Global event will be sent to Google Ads too, and you can configure Google Ads conversions.
Add conversion label to any WooCommerce or EDD event.
NOT ENOUGH? GET MORE WITH THE SUPER PACK:
With the [Super Pack](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/super-pack) you get 5 extra add-ons:
Multiple pixels: add multiple Facebook pixels, Google Analytics, or Google Ads tags
Remove a pixel from a particular page
Dynamic parameters for events
WooCommerce custom “thank you pages”
The super pack comes as a free bonus with our [Advanced and Agency licenses](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/facebook-pixel-plugin/buy-pixelyoursite-pro).
For more details about how [PixelYourSite Pro](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/) can help your business, visit our website. Make sure you check our [free versus pro comparison page](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/free-versus-pro)
**Learning Section**: we’ve put together a number of articles with all sort of tips and tricks that will help you with your ads. [Click here for our learning section](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/learn)
**Video Tips**: watch short videos showing how to do all sort of ads related things. [Click here to watch the video tips](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/video)
**Documentation**: learn how to use PixelYourSite free plugin. [Click here for the HELP articles](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/pixelyoursite-free-version)
== Installation ==
* From the WP admin panel, click \"Plugins\" -> \"Add new\".
* In the browser input box, type \"PixelYourSite\".
* Select the \"PixelYourSite\" plugin (authored by \"PixelYourSite\"), and click \"Install\".
* Activate the plugin.
* Download the plugin from this page.
* Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
* Open the WP admin panel, and click \"Plugins\" -> \"Add new\".
* Click \"upload\".. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
* Click \"Install\".. and then \"Activate plugin\".
* Download the plugin from this page.
* Extract the .zip file to a location on your computer.
* Use either FTP or your host's cPanel to gain access to your website file directories.
* Browse to the `wp-content/plugins` directory.
* Upload the extracted `wp_edit` folder to this directory location.
* Open the WP admin panel.. click the \"Plugins\" page.. and click \"Activate\" under the newly added plugin.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
We maintain an up-to-date FAQ page on our site: [Click Here for the FAQ Page](http://www.pixelyoursite.com/facebool-pixel-master-faq)
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Do I need to copy/paste the full Facebook Pixel code somewhere?**
No, you just have to enter your pixel ID in the dedicated field. The plugin will do the rest for you.
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Where can I find the Facebook Pixel ID?**
You can find it here:
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Can I use the plugin for Custom Audiences or Custom Conversions?**
Absolutely yes! Actually, the plugin will super-optimize your site for Custom Audiences and Custom Conversions.
You will be able to create the classical ones based on URLs, but also Custom Combinations, like people who visited posts from category XYZ, or tagged with tag ABC in the last 30 days.
Use the PRO version, and you'll be able to do crazy things, like targeting people that came from Google and visited products under category "blue widget", or clients who bought products of at least $100, using the discount coupon "promo".
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: I used the old Facebook Pixel, will my audiences still work?**
Yes, they will, you won't lose anything.
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Does it work with WooCommerce?**
Yes, it does. The plugin adds all the necessary events, like ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, and Purchase. This way you can easily track conversions and conversion value.
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Do I have to manually add the events for WooCommerce?**
No, you don't, the plugin will take care of everything for you.
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Does it work with Easy Digital Downloads?**
Yes, it works in the same way it does with WooCommerce.
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Does it work with Dynamic Product Ads (promote a product catalog)**
Yes, all the WooCommerce and EDD pixel events are Dynamic Ads ready.
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: Can I fire additional events if I need to?**
Of course, you can fire any type of event (standard or custom).
There are several triggers you can use:
*URL includes (supports delay)
*URL equals (supports delay)
*Click on HTML link (pro)
*Click on CSS Selector (pro)
*Mouse over CSS Selector (pro)
*Page scroll (pro)
**FACEBOOK PIXEL: I have the pixel installed on my website and I am running a Facebook Campaign, but the reports are confusing me. How can I see my campaign results?**
We have an article about how to create Custom Reports: [How to optimize your Facebook Ads Reports for events tracking](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/how-to-manage-reports-inside-your-facebook-ads-manager-video)
**GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Do I need to copy/paste all the Google Analytics code?**
No, you just need to copy/paste your Google Analytics UA id.
**GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Where can I find my Google Analytics UA id?**
You can find it right inside your Google Analytics account, under Property Settings.
For more information on how to get your UA id, [follow this link](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/documentation/add-your-google-analytics-code)
**GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Is Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce supported?**
Yes, Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce data is tracked automatically for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
**HEAD AND FOOTER: Can I add any scripts I want with your Head and Footer option?**
Yes, you can add any type of scripts you want.
**HEAD AND FOOTER: Can I show scripts just on mobile or desktop?**
Yes, you can.
You can configure scripts for all devices, just for mobile, or just for desktop.
**HEAD AND FOOTER: Can I hide scripts on some pages.**
Yes, you can hide the global scripts on any page you want.
**HEAD AND FOOTER: Can I add scripts on WooCommerce's order-received page?**
Yes, you can add or hide scripts on the WooCommerce's order-received page.
**PINTEREST TAG: Do I need to install your free Pinterest add-on?**
Yes, if you want to implement the Pinterest tag you'll need our free Pinterest add-on.
You can [get it from here](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/pinterest-tag)
**PINTEREST TAG: Where can I find my Pinterest tag ID?**
You can find your Pinterest tag ID inside your Pinterest account.
For more information go to our [help page](https://www.pixelyoursite.com/documentation/add-your-pinterest-tag)
**PINTEREST TAG: Can I fire my own Pinterest events?**
Yes, you can fire your own Pinterest tags events effortless.
There are several triggers you can use:
*URL includes (supports delay)
*URL equals (supports delay)
*Click on HTML link (pro)
*Click on CSS Selector (pro)
*Mouse over CSS Selector (pro)
*Page scroll (pro)
**PINTEREST TAG: I use WooCommerce or EDD, do I need to add the Pinterest events myself?**
No, absolutely not!
The plugin will fire all the Pinterest e-commerce events automatically.
**Will your plugin increase the loading time of my site?**
The plugin itself is really fast. However, you have to remember that the pixel has to communicate with Facebook, Google, or Pinterest to send all the data, and this will add a little load on your site.
Will this impact on your visitors? No, because all the requests are asynchronous, meaning that the browser will continue to load and your users will not see any delay whatsoever.
**Are there any known incompatibilities with other themes or plugins?**
There are a few you should consider:
*Any plugin or solution that implements the same pixel or tag. Having the same tracking pixel added twice can cause problems.
*We had a problem with Mamaya, a retargeting service.
*It won’t work with LeadPages or any similar system because those pages are generated outside WordPress.
*Some clients reported problems with Thrive landing pages. This happens because Thrive removes other plugins JS files.
There's a strange solution: it appears that if you have the Yoast plugin installed the problem will go away.
*Upsell plugins can cause problems with purchase tracking. If they add an intermediary page after the transaction, we have [a filter their developer can use to call our default Purchase event](https://bitbucket.org/snippets/the_mister/zeaXya)
**Are there any situations when the plugin will connect to outside sources?**
Yes, there are, and we will explain them here:
*We offer you the possibility to voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter and get valuable tips. We manage our newsletter using ActiveCampaing. When you subscribe, we will call our server that intermediates the API connection, and then the data is sent to ActiveCampaign. The information that is passed: the name you provide and the email. If you check the "I use WooCommerce" checkbox, we will add this information as a tag, to give you better tips in the future.
*Add-on updates: the plugin works with free or paid add-ons (for Pinterest, Bing, etc) that we provide and host on our server. When you install such an add-on, we will do checks for updates. If you have a valid license for the add-on, we will automatically download the latest version of the add-on from our servers. The core plugin (PixelYourSite itself) updates are provided using WordPress own servers.
*When you install a pixel or a tag (like the Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics), the script will call for their specific files. These scripts are hosted on their servers (Facebook's servers, Google's servers).
*If you install scripts using our Head & Footer option, these scripts may load files from third-party servers. You can check this using your browser's Console.
**Do you record data about the websites' traffic**
NO, absolutely not! We don't track any type of data about your website. We simply implement the pixel/tag code.
== Screenshots ==
1. Add your Facebook pixel ID, Google Analytics ID, or Pinterest ID.
2. You don’t have to copy/paste all the Facebook pixel code, but just the pixel ID. You can find it in your Ads Manager, under the Pixels link.
3. You just need your Google Analytics Tracking ID, not the full code.
4. You simply need your Pinterest Tag ID.
5. You can exclude user roles from tracking (like Admin), so they won’t affect your stats.
6. You can allow other user roles to use the plugin.
7. The Global Events are fired automatically, tracking important actions and data.
8. The GeneralEvent is fired on every page, tracking important data about your content.
9. The Search event tracks searches. WooCommerce searches are Dynamic Ads ready.
10. The Form event is fired when a form is submitted.
11. The Comment event tracks comments.
12. The Downloads event tracks downloads. You can configure the file types.
13. You can fire your own events with NO coding.
14. Events have flexible triggers and can be sent to Facebook, Google Analytics, or Pinterest.
15. WooCommerce comes with Facebook Dynamic Ads events, Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, and Pinterest e-commerce configuration.
16. You can track value for each WooCommerce events, plus other useful parameters.
17. The AddToCart event can be fired on cart buttons, cart page, or checkout page.
18. Easy Digital Downloads integrations comes with Facebook Dynamic Ads events, Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, and Pinterest e-commerce setup.
19. Test your Facebook pixel with Pixel Helper Chrome extension.
20. Test your Google Analytics code with Google Tag Assistant Chrome extension.
21. Test your Pinterest tag with the Pinterest Tag Helper Chrome extension.
22. With the Head & Footer option you an add ANY script. There’s an option to insert scripts on the WooCommerce order-received page .
23. You’ll have an option to insert scripts on any pages or posts.
== Changelog ==
= PixelYourSite 7.1.4 =
* Minor code changes to declare compatibility with WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8.
= PixelYourSite 7.1.3 =
* Adding new options for WooCommerce and EDD events IDs: select between ID or SKU, use prefixes and postfixes, treat variable products like simple products. These features will work with the Pinterest add-on v2.0.8 (free), and the Bing add-on v1.0.2 (paid).
* Fix for an old bug related to how On Page Events triggers work. In previous versions, final slashes were ignored for both “URL Match” and “URL Contains” conditions. This was fixed with this release.
Recommendation: if you have manually added events using the On-Page trigger, test them to make sure they work as expected.
* Fix for a bug related to the Pinterest add-on. In previous versions, the WooCommerce Checkout and PageVisit events could not be turned ON/OFF.
= PixelYourSite 7.1.2 =
* Security and code improvements
= PixelYourSite 7.1.1 =
* Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.7
* New structure for the Form and Comment events. It will help you better identify what actions have fired the events.
Form Event for the Facebook Pixel and the Pinterest Tag:
- form_class: a new parameter pulling the CSS class when it exits.
- form_id: a new parameter pulling the CSS ID when it exits.
Form event on Google Analytics:
- event_categoty: Form.
- event_action: the CSS class or ID (makes easier for you to identify the form).
- event_label: the text on the form’s button.
Comment event on Google Analytics:
- event_categoty: Comment.
- event_action: the “post type” (page, products, post, etc) comment.
- event_label: the URL where the comment was posted.
= PixelYourSite 7.1.0 =
* This update ads support for our paid Microsoft (BING) UET Tag add-on.
= PixelYourSite 7.0.5 =
* Fixing a potential problem with Pinterest PageVisit and Checkout events when the Facebook Pixel was deactivated (for the Pinterest add-on users only).
= PixelYourSite 7.0.4 =
* New Feature: Google Analytics cross-domain measurement. Tell Analytics to see sessions on two related sites (such as an ecommerce site and a separate shopping cart site) as a single session.
* UI changes to reflect some new features our PRO version has (Google Optimize, add conversion label to WooCommerce and EDD Google Ads events).
* Pinterest add-on missing license notice.
* Remove the pixels when you edit something with Elementor.
= PixelYourSite 7.0.3 =
* Fix: Google Analytics purchase event was missing the transaction ID, blocking Enhanced Ecommerce tracking.
* Fix: Head & Footer option was stripping backslashes from custom code on post or pages.
= PixelYourSite 7.0.2 =
* IMPORTANT: fix for some fatal errors that could be triggered by the Pinterest add-on on WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads orders.
= PixelYourSite 7.0.1 =
* Fix for missing cookie dependency issue (GDPR integrations).
= PixelYourSite 7.0.0 =
* Version 7.0.0 is a complete rewrite of the plugin, adding a lot more features.
* New Google Analytics integration with Enhanced Ecommerce support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
* Pinterest Tag support via free add-on.
* Add ANY other script with the new Head & Footer option. It supports global or per-page scripts. You have the possibility to add scripts on the WooCommerce order-received page.
* The Global Events will automatically track important actions: searches, form submit, comments, downloads.
* You can configure your own events using “URL match” or URL include triggers” and add a “delay event” in seconds.
* Every event can be sent to Facebook, Google Analytics, or Pinterest.
* You can enable Facebook Advanced Matching.
* The Pinterest Tag supports Enhanced Matching.
* Google Analytics supports Enhanced Link Attribution and Anonymize IP.
* The WooCommerce integrations tracks remove from cart as an event and has support for Google Enhanced Ecommerce tracking.
* You can now grant permissions to manage the plugin based on the user’s role.
* We’ve extended our GDPR integrations with twom more “cookie consent” plugins.
* We’ve added filters for developers to control each pixel, plus a filter to control our AJAX option (useful to make GDPR custom integrations cache friendly).
= PixelYourSite 5.3.3 =
* WordPress 5.0 compatibility check.
= PixelYourSite 5.3.2 =
= PixelYourSite 5.3.1 =
* GDPR related update - we've implemented a dedicated filter to disable pixel tracking before consent: pys_disable_by_gdpr
* GDPR related update - we've added built-in integration with Ginger – EU Cookie Law plugin and Cookiebot
= PixelYourSite 5.3.0 =
* Additional improvements to the WooCommerce AddToCart event ("Cannot read property 'data' of undefined" error with some AJAX based themes)
* Fixing potential security issue
= PixelYourSite 5.2.1 =
* AddToCart small improvements to ensure compatibility with some themes using AJAX cart
* Plugin name update
= PixelYourSite 5.2.0 =
* Fixing a possible error with the add to cart button when WooCommerce and WPML are installed on some hostings (we were able to replicate it on SiteGround servers only)
* Enabling the AddToCart event on the Cart page when WooCommerce "Redirect to the cart page after successful addition" option is active. This will ensure that the events are captured.
* Other small improvements to the code related to the AddToCart event
= PixelYourSite 5.1.0 =
= PixelYourSite 5.0.9 =
* ViewCategory - new WooCommerce event, compatible with Facebook Dynamic Product Ads (DPA)
* New WooCommerce events parameter: contents - A list of JSON object that contains the product ids associated with the event as well as additional information about the products. It can help with DPA
* Declaring compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.6
= PixelYourSite 5.0.8 =
* AddToCart new option: fire the event on the Checkout Page. It will be helpful for some websites with customized structure.
* The AddToCart event was improved to work with AJAX buttons on single product pages. This will help to catch events on a number of themes that use AJAX on the product pages.
* We made additional changes to ensure compatibility with Facebook for WooCommerce latest version.
= PixelYourSite 5.0.7 =
* Purchase event 0 value error fixed (there wasn't any value parameter when the order value was zero)
= PixelYourSite 5.0.6 =
* Facebook for WooCommerce extension integration updated to match the new ID logic (PixelYourSite can be used together with Facebook for WooCommerce extension - this way you can have a Facebook shop without losing our powerful pixel features)
= PixelYourSite 18.104.22.168 =
* Quick fix for a small error with our previous release (we didn't include all the files)
= PixelYourSite 5.0.5 =
* Treat WooCommerce variable products like simple products - useful if your Product Catalog doesn't include variations. When ON, ViewContent content_type will be product and the main item ID will be used for all events instead of the variation item.
= PixelYourSite 5.0.4 =
* Changed WooCommerce ViewContent event content_type to product_group for variable products
= PixelYourSite 5.0.3 =
* WooCommerce and EDD content_ids potential issue fix (the content was not correctly wrapped, leaving room for errors when SKU was used instead of the default WordPress IDs)
= PixelYourSite 5.0.2 =
* Added agent identifier (dvpixelyoursite) as we were directly requested by Facebook
* Checked and confirmed WooCommerce 3 compatibility
* Dynamic WooCommerce Events Value based on the product price
* Facebook for WooCommerce support
= PixelYourSite 5.0.1 =
* WooCommerce 2.7 compatibility update: we made sure everything works with the latest WooCommerce version.
= PixelYourSite 5.0 =
* Easy Digital Downloads Integration - Dynamic Ads (promote a product catalog) are fully supported.
* WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads events global value.
= PixelYourSite 4.0.3 =
* Important security updates
= PixelYourSite 4.0.2 =
* WordPress 4.7 compatibility checked
* Manage Events buttons fixed - they were not looking right on WP 4.7
= PixelYourSite 4.0.1 =
* fixing minor bugs
= PixelYourSite 4.0.0 =
* From version 4.0 the plugin uses JS to trigger the code. This allows us to add new useful features.
* Delay Event option added for the GeneralEvent
* Head/Footer option - you can decide where the pixel JS will be called. The default setting is in the page head.
* Various text changes to reflect the new pro features
* WooCommerce SKU id possible error fix
= PixelYourSite 3.1.0 =
* Changing GeneralEvent parameters names to avoid Pixel Helper warning (post_id and post_type are now being used)
* Updating new pro features (tracking tags, advanced matching)
* Minor fixes and code changes
= PixelYourSite 3.0.3 =
* Fixing PHP warnings and errors
* Fixing encoding problems
* Fixing incompatibility with some themes
= PixelYourSite 3.0.2 =
* Small fixes related to some possible HTML errors
* Admin Notice modifications
= PixelYourSite 3.0.1 =
* Fixing potential problem with importing settings from older versions
= PixelYourSite 3.0 =
This is a major release, with a new design and new features:
* Completely new design
* New GeneralEvent feature for improved Custom Audience building (with a free guide)
* ON/OFF option for user roles
* Improved Events and Dynamic Events control
* Facebook Dynamic Ads Pixel Setup for WooCommerce
= PixelYourSite 2.2.4 =
* Fixed a few back*end errors and conflicts
* Adding new currencies
= PixelYourSite 2.2.3 =
* Learning links updated
* Minor PHP warning fixed
= PixelYourSite 2.2.2 =
* Minor fix for admin notice
= PixelYourSite 2.2.1 =
* Fixing not closing admin notice error
= PixelYourSite 2.2 =
* Introducing Dynamic Events (pro)
* Introducing our new Learning Section
= PixelYourSite 2.1 =
* Introducing new WooCommerce Paypal Standard events (pro)
= PixelYourSite 2.0 =
* This update adds full control on Standard Events, with the possibility to define all the available parameters for each event
* You can also add the code for each event with the new event text field. This also lets you define custom events
* WooCommerce Affiliate Products events: you can define events that will trigger on affiliate buttons clicks
* Fixed a potential error for the WooCommerce Purchase Event
= PixelYourSite 1.05 =
* Updated offer for the PRO version
= PixelYourSite 1.04 =
* Fixed fresh install error (when no settings saved)
= PixelYourSite 1.03 =
* Fixed "Select options" error for variable products on categories pages
= PixelYourSite 1.02 =
* Fixed currency symbol error
* Added super special offer for the PRO version
= PixelYourSite 1.01 =
* Dynamic AddToCart event for WooCommerce (the AddToCart event will trigger when a users click on the add to cart button)
* Dynamic AddToCart works with WooCommerce short-codes.
* Fixed a false error that was reported for the Purchase WooCommerce event by Pixel Helper extension on the Thank You page.
= PixelYourSite 1.0 =
* A new plugin is born: It will let you manage the Facebook Pixel with just a few clicks
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 5.0 =
Version 5.0 comes with full Easy Digital Downloads integrations plus the ability to give each WooCommerce and EDD event a global value.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...