Tags: one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, custom-logo, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, portfolio, entertainment, education
Requires at least: 4.8
Tested up to: 5.2.4
Requires PHP: 5.6.20
Stable tag: 2.0.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Portfolio Web is minimalist and sleek WordPress theme designed particularly for a portfolio website.
== Description ==
Portfolio Web is minimalist and sleek WordPress theme designed particularly for a portfolio website. This theme is perfectly fit for both Personal and Corporate Portfolio websites. The trendy and lovely look of the theme will be a perfect one for showcasing your works online in a well-organized and professional manner. The theme can be updated effortlessly with its live customizer. By using its available widgets you can design the homepage and other pages of your site as you desire. It has good adaptability with all the modern electronic devices in the market so if you check your site in mobile phones and tablets it will certainly look good and adjusted. The theme also looks good in all the popular web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari etc. The amazing features slider section on the front page makes it magnificent and appealing. The other exciting features of the theme include translation ready, breadcrumb options, background image, colours options, social media integration, copyright text and much more.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to Install Theme =
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button and Search for Portfolio Web, OR
2. If you have the theme zip file, click Upload and choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
2. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
3. In Frontpage displays choose 'A static page (select below)' and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar "Home Main Content Area" will display in the homepage
= How to change content or customize site? =
1. In the admin area, go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will find different options in customizer
3. Add/Edit Widgets, Page and Post
== Change log ==
= 2.0.0 - Oct 17 2019 =
* Added : wp_body_open hook in header
* Added : Gutentor Plugin in TGM
* Added : wp-config.xml file for translation
* Added : Upgrade to pro
* Fixed : Screen Reader Text
= 1.0.0 =
* Submitted on WordPress dot org
== Copyright ==
Portfolio Web WordPress Theme, Copyright 2018 Acme Themes( acmethemes.com )
Portfolio Web is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Portfolio Web bundles the following third-party resources:
* Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2 or later.
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* countUp.js https://github.com/inorganik/CountUp.js [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @inorganik
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome , Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License by @davegandy
* html5shiv https://github.com/afarkas/html5shiv [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
* Isotope PACKAGED http://isotope.metafizzy.co GPLv3 Copyright 2017 Metafizzy
* Easy pie chart https://github.com/rendro/easy-pie-chart/
Dual licensed under the MIT (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php)
and GPL (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php) licenses.
Copyright (c) 2015 Robert Fleischmann, contributors
* Magnific Popup https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup [MIT](https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE)
* respond.min https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright Scott Jehl
* Slick https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ken Wheeler
* Theia Sticky Sidebar https://github.com/WeCodePixels/theia-sticky-sidebar [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2013-2016 WeCodePixels and other contributors
* Waypoints https://github.com/imakewebthings/waypoints/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright © 2011-2016 Caleb Troughton
* WOW https://github.com/matthieua/WOW [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Daniel Eden
* TGM-Plugin-Activation Copyright 2011 Thomas Griffin (thomas licensed under the GNU GPL
== Screenshots ==
* https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1389036 - License CC0 Public Domain
== Other Images ==
* portfolio-web-inner-banner1920x600.jpg https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1400213 - License CC0 Public Domain
* default-image.jpg Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
* 404-image.png Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...