Contributors: Curtis McHale
Tags: wp, tags, categories, pages
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 4.5.2
Stable tag: 1.4.1
Adds the built in WordPress categories and tags to your pages.
== Description ==
Post Tags and Categories for Pages adds the stock WordPress categories
for all of your pages. Pages will show up in the stock WordPress archive
This WILL NOT add any display of categories or tags to your template files. There are simply to
many ways that things could be displayed in a theme so we don't do it. If you need to add this
then look at using WordPress functions like the_category()
and other category or tag function supplied in WordPress.
== Installation ==
1. Extract post-tags-categories-pages/ to your wp-content/plugins/
2. Activate the plugin.
== Changelog ==
= 1.4 =
- prevented it from setting `post_type` on archive/search pages and if `post_type` was already set thanks macbookandrew
= 1.3 =
- making the README more clear for end users
= 1.1 =
- made it a class based plugin
- cleaned up TODO notes that I have no reference for now
- brought it in to line better with WordPress coding standards
= 1.0 =
- released on WordPress repository
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...