Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2VYPRGME8QELC
Tags: yoast seo, yoast, seo, remove comments, remove html, remove ads, remove debug code, lightweight
Requires at least: 1.2.0
Stable tag: 1.2.0
Tested up to: 4.9.1
Removes the Yoast SEO advertisement HTML comments from your front-end source code.
== Description ==
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments coming from the Yoast SEO plugin, such as:
This is a must-have plugin if you have Yoast SEO installed.
= Note: =
This plugin requires [Yoast SEO](http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/).
= Like this plugin? =
If you like this plugin, make sure to rate it 5 stars or donate a small amount to fully support the development.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the 'remove-yoast-seo-comments' folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. All done! The HTML comments are now removed from your front-end source code.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How do I know which version of Yoast SEO is compatible? =
It is recommended running a test installation of WordPress, also running Yoast SEO and RYSC. Check the compatibility status on the admin dashboard after Yoast SEO releases an update.
All Yoast SEO versions are compatible with RYSC, tested up to Yoast SEO 4.9.
= Does this plugin add any configuration options? =
No, activate the plugin and you are done! No settings to configure.
= Will this plugin modify any of my Yoast SEO plugin files? =
No, this plugin will not modify any of your Yoast SEO plugin files.
== Changelog ==
= 3.1 =
* All future Yoast SEO versions will be supported, even when Yoast SEO removes the functions we rely on.
* Minor bug fixes.
= 3.0.4 =
* Fixed issue with Yoast SEO head function not outputting.
= 3.0.3 =
* Fixed conflicts with Yoast SEO 5.7.1
= 3.0.2 =
* Limited the RYSC dashboard widget to admin only.
= 3.0.1 =
* Versioning added as a variable to the RYSC class.
* Fixed a display error where the RYSC version was showing instead of the Yoast SEO version.
= 3.0 =
* Cleaner, more lightweight and optimized coding.
* New dashboard widget added.
* Removed backup solutions.
* Removed XML buffering.
= 2.0.4 =
* Fixes an issue regarding XML pages buffering.
= 2.0.3 =
* Removes Yoast SEO comments from XML pages generated by Yoast SEO.
= 2.0.2 =
* Added support for Yoast SEO 4.3 and earlier (this includes custom Yoast SEO versions which cannot be updated).
* Plan B functions added for when Yoast SEO decides to change their coding layout.
= 2.0.1 =
* Yoast SEO update caused a bug in this plugin, this update fixes it.
= 2.0 =
* Introducing more modern, better and faster functions
* RYSC can now be activated without Yoast SEO being activated
= 1.0.5 =
* Fixed an security vulnerability regarding `target="_blank"` ([read more](https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36809))
* Added support for WordPress 4.7
= 1.0.4 =
* Removed debugging code
= 1.0.3 =
* Removed anonymous functions: RYSC is now more light-weight than ever
= 1.0.2 =
* Minor changes to all files
* Removed a unnecessary file
= 1.0.1 =
* Added support for Yoast SEO Premium
= 1.0 =
* Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...