Contributors: topdevs, fornyhucker
Tags: social, facebook, fb, fb like, like box, likebox, page plugin, widget, shortcode, responsive, template tag, sidebar, fb page plugin
Requires at least: 2.8
Tested up to: 5.2
Stable tag: trunk
License: GPLv2 or later
Lets you easily embed and promote any public Facebook Page on your WordPress website. Your visitors can like, share, see Page events or even sand a message without having to leave your site. You can use the Like Page plugin for any Page that is not restricted, for example, by country or age.
== Description ==
= Description =
Simple Like Page Plugin enables Facebook Page admins to promote their Pages and embed a simple feed of content from a Page into any WordPress blog. The Facebook **Page Plugin** we use in our plugin enables users to:
* See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
* Read recent posts from the Page
* Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page
* See Page Events
* Send messages to your Page\*
\**To enable messaging on your Facebook page go to your Page Settings. In the row Messages check Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button*
You can easily integrate Like Page using WordPress Widgets and Shortcodes. Visit [Plugin Page](http://topdevs.net/simple-like-page-plugin/ "See 'Simple Like Page Plugin' Page") for more info and examples.
= Our Premium Plugins =
* [Smart Grid Gallery](http://topdevs.net/smart-grid-gallery/ "See plugin demo") - Responsive WordPress Gallery
* [Smart Product Viewer](http://topdevs.net/smart-product-viewer/ "See plugin demo") - 360º Animation Plugin
* [Smart Before After Viewer](http://topdevs.net/before-after-viewer/ "See plugin demo") - Image Comparison Plugin
* [Smart Photo Gallery](http://topdevs.net/smart-photo-gallery/ "See plugin demo") - Responsive WordPress Gallery
Visit our [CodeCanyon Portfolio](http://codecanyon.net/user/topdevs/portfolio?ref=topdevs "Our Plugins on CodeCanyon") to see plugins reviews and prices.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `simple-facebook-plugin` directory to your `/wp-content/plugins` directory
1. Activate plugin in WordPress admin
1. In WordPress dashboard, go to **Appearance > Widgets**.
1. Drag and Drop **SFP - Like Page Plugin** into your sidebar.
1. Click triangle near **SFP - Like Page Plugin** header.
1. Enter your Facebook Page URL (not your profile URL).
1. Choose width, height and other options you like.
Use `[sfp-page-plugin]` shortcode inside your post or page. This shortcode support all default parametrs:
* url - any Fan Page URL (not your personal page!)
* width - number (min 280, max 500)
* height - number
* hide_cover - *true* or *false*
* show_facepile - *true* or *false*
* small_header - *true* or *false*
* timeline - *true* or *false*
* events - *true* or *false*
* messages - *true* or *false*
* locale - valid language code (e.g. *en_US* or *es_MX*) see [.xml file](http://www.facebook.com/translations/FacebookLocales.xml "Facebook locales XML") with all Facebook locales
If you want Page Plugin *320 pixels width* and *showing posts* you need to use it next way:
`[sfp-page-plugin width=320 show_posts=true url=http://www.facebook.com/yourPageName]`
Use `sfp_page_plugin()` template tag in your theme files.
` $args = array(
'url' => 'http://www.facebook.com/topdevs.net',
'width' => '300',
'locale' => 'en_US'
sfp_page_plugin( $args );
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I see the message “Error: Not a valid Facebook Page url.”. What am I doing wrong? =
Page Plugin is only for Pages and **not** for Profiles, Events and Groups.
== Screenshots ==
1. Widget in the dashboard.
2. Simple Widget on your website.
3. Widget with posts on your website.
== Changelog ==
= 1.5 =
* Added Events and Messages tabs
* Added Small Header Option
* Fixed PHP7 Warning and Notice messages
* Removed deprecated Like Box widget
= 1.4.1 =
* Redirect issue fixed
= 1.4 =
* Deprecated "Like Box" replaced with new Facebook "Page Plugin"
= 1.3 =
* Add-on support added
= 1.2.2 =
* Option to show Like Box with no border changed to native Facebook data-show-border=false
= 1.2.1 =
* Added option to show Like Box with no border
* Added Norwegian(bokmal) locale to widget
= 1.2 =
Plugin structure reorganized. Shortcode and template tag functionality added
= 1.1 =
More than 20 Facebook Locales added
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...