Tags: two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, grid-layout, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-menu, custom-logo, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, blog, e-commerce
Requires at least: 4.7
Tested up to: 5.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
An advanced multi-purpose theme for WordPress.
== Description ==
Vantage is a flexible multipurpose theme. Its strength lies in its tight integration with some powerful plugins like Page Builder for responsive page layouts, Smart Slider 3 for big beautiful sliders and WooCommerce to help you sell online. Vantage is fully responsive and retina ready. Use it to start a business site, portfolio or online store. We offer free support on our forum (http://siteorigin.com/thread/).
== Installation ==
1. Login to your WordPress installation, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Documentation ==
[Documentation](https://siteorigin.com/vantage-documentation/) is available on siteorigin.com.
== Support ==
[Support](http://siteorigin.com/thread/) is available on siteorigin.com.
== Custom Background ==
Please note that the WordPress Custom Background feature is only enabled when using the "Boxed" layout bound theme setting. It isn't available when using the default Full Width setting. Layout Bound can be set from Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Layout > Layout Bound. Custom Background options can be set from Appearance > Customize > Colors > Background Color and Appearance > Customize > Background Image. [Layout Bound Documentation] (https://siteorigin.com/vantage-documentation/customizing-vantage/theme-settings/layout/)
== Plugin Support ==
Vantage includes integration support for the following plugins:
* [Breadcrumb NavXT](https://wordpress.org/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/)
* [Jetpack Infinite Scroll](https://jetpack.com/support/infinite-scroll/)
* [Max Mega Menu](https://wordpress.org/plugins/megamenu/)
* [Page Builder by SiteOrigin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/)
* [SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle](https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/)
* [SiteOrigin CSS](https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-css/)
* [Smart Slider 3](https://wordpress.org/plugins/smart-slider-3/)
* [Yoast Breadcrumbs](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/)
== License ==
Vantage WordPress Theme, Copyright 2013 SiteOrigin. Vantage is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
Vantage WordPress Theme is derived from Underscores WordPress Theme, Copyright 2012 Automattic http://underscores.me/ Underscores WordPress Theme is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
== Images ==
Miami skyline image sourced from [Pixabay](https://pixabay.com/en/panorama-miami-florida-water-usa-2117310/) by [pixeid](https://pixabay.com/en/users/pixexid-4729217/).
Licensed under CC0 Creative Commons.
== Bundled Resources ==
FitVids, Copyright 2013 Chris Coyier
Released under the WTFPL license - http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
FlexSlider, Copyright 2012 WooThemes
Free to use under the GPLv2 license.
HTML5 Shiv, Copyright 2011 Alexander Farkas
Released under a dual MIT/GPL2 License
LESS Elements, Copyright 2011 Dmitry Fadeyev
Dedicated to the public domain and is free for all uses, commercial or otherwise.
Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - http://fontawesome.io
Font released under the SIL OFL 1.1, CSS released under the MIT License.
Selectivizr, Copyright Keith Clark
Released under the [MIT License](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
TinyColor, Copyright (c), Brian Grinstead
Released under the [MIT License](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
TouchSwipe jQuery Plugin
Copyright (c) 2010-2015 Matt Bryson
Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
== SiteOrigin Settings ==
This theme makes use of the SiteOrigin Settings Framework contained in the /inc folder. All code is licensed under GPL 2.0 and copyright 2013 SiteOrigin unless otherwise stated in the file header.
== Changelog ==
== 1.14.4 - 02 January 2019 ==
* Page Slider: Prevented shortcode from outputting if slider plugin not activated.
* Logo in Menu: Fixed the menu aligment preview in the Customizer.
* Logo in Menu: Fixed the logo image and site title alignment if both are in use.
== 1.14.3 - 02 December 2019 ==
* Fixed menu alignment setting.
== 1.14.2 - 25 November 2019 ==
* Updated Selectivizr to v1.0.3b.
* Switched Logo in Menu logo vertical alignment to Flexbox.
* Improved Logo in Menu tagline alignment.
* Reduced threaded comments margin for mobile.
* Fixed WooCommerce search widget display.
== 1.14.1 - 13 October 2019 ==
* Fixed related posts bottom margin when only one post present.
* Improved the Jetpack Related Posts conditional to avoid edge case error.
== 1.14 - 28 September 2019 ==
* Added a related posts section. The setting can be found at `Apperance > Theme Settings > Blog > Related Posts`.
== 1.13 - 13 August 2019 ==
* Resolved Customizer preview duplicate menu bug.
* Added a sidebar content size setting, `Appearance > Customize > Theme Design > Fonts > Sidebar Content Size`.
* Switched `body` tag to unitless line height.
== 1.12 - 22 July 2019 ==
* Added a skip to content link.
* Removed duplicate WooCommerce main container padding.
* Updated TGM to the latest development version.
* Added a site tagline color setting located at `Customize > Theme Design > Fonts > Site Tagline Color`.
* Added a search results layout setting located at `Customize > Theme Settings > Layout > Search Results Layout`.
* Added menu classes to the mobile menu.
== 1.11.3 - 09 July 2019 ==
* Updated the SiteOrigin Settings framework.
* Corrected a container width/sidebar issue caused by the related fix in version 1.11.2.
== 1.11.2 - 01 July 2019 ==
* Better aligned the logo in menu tagline.
* Reduced the main navigation z-index to avoid conflicts.
* Prevented the blog sidebar dropping below the primary container when Page Builder isn’t activated.
* Changed the footer separator from a period to a hyphen.
== 1.11.1 - 27 May 2019 ==
* Added the new `wp_body_open` core theme action hook.
* Added a Meta Text and Meta Text Link Color setting to `Customize > Theme Design Fonts`.
* Updated the Google Fonts array.
== 1.11 - 14 May 2019 ==
* Added initial RTL language support.
== 1.10.2 - 05 May 2019 ==
* Removed duplicate logo link when the Site Identity logo is in use.
== 1.10.1 - 22 April 2019 ==
* Updated Customizer settings to allow for descriptions.
* Corrected `SiteOrigin_Customizer_CSS_Builder` formatting error.
== 1.10 - 18 March 2019 ==
* Mobile Menu: Added support for non-standard menu items added via plugins.
* WooCommerce: Fixed issue with Page Settings: Layout on cart and checkout pages.
* Added a new setting to `Customize > Theme Settings > Logo: Tagline`.
* Vertically aligned the contents of the logo container to accomodate larger logos with the site title displayed.
== 1.9.1 - 04 March 2019 ==
* Added a filter to allow users to disable the importing of Google Fonts.
* Accessibility improvements to the main menu search form.
== 1.9 - 19 February 2019 ==
* Added an option to remove the blog archive featured image. The new option can be found at `Customize > Theme Settings > Blog > Featured Image Type > None`.
* Removed Jetpack Responsive Videos support in favour of FitVids.
== 1.8.3 - 31 December 2018 ==
* Legacy theme styles: account for Custom Home Page.
== 1.8.2 - 29 November 2018 ==
* Use the default value for Site Title Font Size Customizer setting.
* Resolved problem setting color values created in `1.8.1`.
== 1.8.1 - 21 November 2018 ==
* Updated the site title setting to allow an empty value.
== 1.8 - 29 October 2018 ==
* Resolved the Logo in Menu zero image size bug.
* Resolved Mega Menu sticky menu not working.
* Removed search icon when mobile menu is visible.
== 1.7.14 - 22 October 2018 ==
* Refactored sticky menu functionality to resolve noticeable delays lower-end devices and in IE/Edge.
== 1.7.13 - 05 October 2018 ==
* Resolved header sidebar Circle Icon alignment bug.
* Added Catamaran font.
* Removed Vantage FlexSlider if MetaSlider is loading their version.
* Added a check to ensure FitVids doesn't load on Gutenberg pages.
== 1.7.12 - 06 September 2018 ==
* Resolved header widget area alignment bug.
* Reverted multilingual home page slider support. Current solution doesn't support blog home page.
== 1.7.11 - 03 September 2018 ==
* Added comment form cookie consent styling.
* Allowed for the Customizer menu settings to override focus background and text color.
* Added multilingual home page slider support.
== 1.7.10 - 14 August 2018 ==
* Removed http/https from Google Fonts import.
* Updated screenshot.
== 1.7.9 - 27 July 2018 ==
* Restored the vantage .pot file to it's correct location caused by build script issue.
== 1.7.8 - 14 July 2018 ==
* Allow for mobile menu fragment links with ID's defined.
== 1.7.7 - 22 June 2018 ==
* Updated Google Fonts array.
* Updated .pot file.
* Fixed overlay class in Ajax output in Loop Carousel.
* Fixed alignment in slider loop.
== 1.7.6 - 21 May 2018 ==
* Resolved image post format warning.
* Removed clearfix for full width rows.
* Resolved header widget area menu drop-down z-index menu issue.
== 1.7.5 - 25 April 2018 ==
* Allow for text to wrap on mobile post navigation.
== 1.7.4 - 18 April 2018 ==
* Fixed search focus bug on iOS devices.
== 1.7.3 - 02 April 2018 ==
* Resolved MetaSlider Vantage (Flex) theme bottom margin issue.
* Added main menu keyboard accessibility.
== 1.7.2 - 20 March 2018 ==
* Reverted to 1.7. Resolved PHP 5 error.
== 1.7.1 - 18 March 2018 ==
* Hotfix release. Reverted to 1.6.9 to resolve PHP 5 error.
== 1.7 - 17 March 2018 ==
* Added Smart Slider 3 support to the Page Slider setting.
* Separated the MetaSlider Flex and Vantage (Flex) themes to ensure both render independently.
* Enhanced mobile menu to open sub menus with empty links or links containing a hash.
== 1.6.9 - 20 December 2017 ==
* Fixed MetaSlider blog home page display bug.
== 1.6.8 - 14 December 2017 ==
* Updated MetaSlider page slider to work on the posts page.
* Fixed custom logo responsive issue.
== 1.6.7 - 30 October 2017 ==
* Updated Panels Lite to resolve PHP 7+ blog page bug.
== 1.6.6 - 19 September 2017 ==
* Minor SEO improvements.
== 1.6.5 - 07 September 2017 ==
* Expanded the Max Mega Menu integration to ensure the mobile menu isn't outputted if MMM is assigned to any theme location.
== 1.6.4 - 30 August 2017 ==
* Updated Font Awesome to version 4.7.0.
* Added support for Jetpack Responsive Videos.
* Fixed Page Builder bug with Wide Grey rows.
== 1.6.3 - 10 July 2017 ==
* Updated Settings framework.
* Fixed boxed layout logo padding bug.
* Disabled mobile menu if responsive layout is disabled.
* Disabled Meta Slider shortcode from outputting if Meta Slider is deactivated.
== 1.6.2 - 19 June 2017 ==
* Improved main menu search bar keyboard accessibility. Close with escape key added.
== 1.6.1 - 15 May 2017 ==
* Linked single post author box gravatar to author archive page. Added a text link to view author posts.
* Resolved link to add author description error.
== 1.6.0 - 21 April 2017 ==
* Added remaining WooCommerce product gallery types.
* Improved WooCommerce product gallery styling.
== 1.5.9 - 14 April 2017 ==
* Added WooCommerce gallery support and fixed thumbnail spacing.
* Removed legacy Page Builder layout compatibility fix.
== 1.5.8 - 06 December 2016 ==
* Removed hentry from pages to assist with SEO and structured data testing.
* Added post format support for Gallery, Video and Image.
* Fixed Layout Builder row styling bug.
* Corrected Vantage Social Icon widget GitHub button color.
= 1.5.7 - 14 November 2016 =
* Added FitVids support for the header and masthead widget areas.
* Fixed Logo in Menu logo alignment bug.
* Fixed Meta Slider page slider stretch bug.
* Improve Page Template Settings support for WooCommerce shop page.
= 1.5.6 - 24 October 2016 =
* Added sticky menu fallback.
* Added Customizer settings for the search and menu icons.
= 1.5.5 - 10 October 2016 =
* Added scope to the full-width page setting for the boxed layout bound.
* Updated to the latest SiteOrigin Settings framework.
* Fixed Meta Slider home page - Customizer setting sync bug.
* Added fallback for the Continue Reading field if left blank.
* Fixed WooCommerce checkout button focus state.
* Fixed drop-down menu falling behind slider widgets bug.
= 1.5.4 - 29 August 2016 =
* Added header widget area.
* Applied read more setting to circle and grid archive loops.
* Added WPML config file.
* Added columns setting for circle icon loop archives.
* Always show mobile menu when mobile menu collapse set to 0.
* Disabled force PB styles fullwidth by default.
= 1.5.3 - 22 August 2016 =
* Update to latest settings framework.
* Added notice for premium users downgraded to free version.
= 1.5.2 =
* Version bump for Vantage Premium.
= 1.5.1 - 2 August 2016 =
* Updated author bio edit link.
* Fixed default settings.
* Added comments section customizer styling.
* Applying menu font to mobile menu heading.
* Integration with SiteOrigin Premium.
* Added settings to modify heading.
= 1.5 - 14 July 2016 =
* Moved all settings to customizer, updated SiteOrigin framework.
* Added page that points to new Customizer settings section.
* Updated POT files.
* Fixed translation strings in comments area.
* Added retina logo, mobile menu and design customizations to free version.
* Removed references to Vantage Premium.
* Fixed doubling up of custom CSS from Page Builder.
* Removed upgrade page.
* Improved child theme compatibility.
* Removed unused files.
* Fixed function name prefixes for Font Awesome migration.
* Added networks to Vantage Social Links widget.
* Updated to latest Font Awesome.
* Added snippets for SiteOrigin CSS.
* Added support for addons in SiteOrigin Premium.
* Added support for Breadcrumbs NavXT plugin.
* Added page settings and page settings note about usage.
* Removed incompatible Meta Slider layouts.
* Added theme about page.
* Post loops now support attachments.
* Added color option to circle icon widget.
* Added Fitvids support to WooCommerce products.
* Added styling to default widgets.
* Removed categories from Jetpack Testimonial posts
* Added support for WordPress title tag.
* Added color options for scroll to top icon.
* Added font size settings for site title and support text.
* Added styling to Polylang widget in masthead.
* Add link underline and link hover underline option.
* Moved WooCommerce styling to a separate file.
* Added mobile menu color settings
* Styling changes after testing with WP test.
* Added prebuilt layout screenshot.
* Small modifications to improve mobile UX.
* Fixed full width stretched issue.
* Fixed issue with menu home icon.
* Fixed logo in menu for .site-title setting.
* Minor changes to navigation buttons on mobile devices.
* Added vertical footer layout.
* Linked site title size to masthead layout setting.
= 1.4.4 - 9 May 2016 =
* Removed admin bar.
* Better resizing behavior for share buttons.
* Change order and content of blog theme settings.
* Removed HTML from translation strings.
* Fix Jetpack infinite scroll button styles.
* Raised z-index of scroll to top button so it appears above sliders and hero image widgets.
* Full width pages no longer have has-sidebar class.
* Fixed sidebar issues on WooCommerce checkout pages
* Added WooCommerce sidebar
* Max Mega Menu theme integration.
* Apply Menu Item Padding customizer setting to logo when using Logo In Menu masthead layout.
* Ensure site title is centered if Customize > Theme Design > General > Center Logo customizer setting is enabled.
* Ensure MetaSlider is rendered on WooCommerce shop page.
* Setting to disable search in the responsive menu.
* Ignore navigation_responsive_menu setting when Ubermenu is installed and active.
* Fix Page Build Post Loop pagination in Vantage when Jetpack infinite scroll is active
* Fixed float of primary container for full width templates.
* Standardized enqueue prefixes.
* Remove top margin from Post Loop h1.
* Sticky menu shadow fix.
* Allow for links in captions in stretched slider images.
* Removed font icon query strings.
* Post loop h1 entry title margin-fix.
* UberMenu integration fix.
* Properly integrate with new SiteOrigin CSS plugin.
* Premium: Added more custom CSS snippets.
* Various minor CSS fixes and other corrections.
= 1.4.3 - 30 April 2015 =
* Added force full width setting.
= 1.4.2 - 21 April 2015 =
* Removed Page Layout metabox - sticking to using Page Templates.
* Menu alignment setting fix.
* Fixed menu clearing for logo in masthead layout.
* Fixed issued with sticky menu not always unsticking when at top of page.
* Added a setting to disable widget/logo overlay prevention fix.
= 1.4.1 - 15 April 2015 =
* Small fix to home page stretch.
* Added setting to disable use of Yoast SEO Breadcrumbs.
= 1.4 =
* Added swipe to carousel post loop.
* Improvements to sticky menu. Several bugs fixed.
* Added CSS for Jetpack comment subscription checkboxes.
* Removed enqueuing of unminified flexslider.
* Fixed issue in IE where stretched slider links weren't working.
* Fixed comment pagination formatting issues.
* Fixed Meta Slider conflict with theme/page settings.
* Removed default image rounding and shadow - this is now a setting.
* Added bigger screenshot to match guideline requirements.
* Fixed incompatibility with Page Builder row padding setting.
* Added Page Builder full width container and fixed full width in boxed layout.
* Improved custom taxonomy display.
* Added setting to enable/disable constrain logo height with logo in masthead layout.
* Added basic Yoast breadcrumb support.
* Fix that prevents widgets from overlapping logo in masthead.
* Removed legacy blog template.
* Added stretch Option for Meta Sliders on Pages.
* New page layout metabox. Replaces need for page templates.
* Several WooCommerce compatibility improvements.
* Added option to remove post meta.
* Fixed circle Icon blog loop row clearing.
* Added author box and setting.
* Properly use searchform.php for translation plugins.
* Premium: Added basic support for picturefill.
* Premium: Improvements to custom CSS editor. Allows live CSS editing.
* Premium: Option to Disable Sidebar and/or Use Left Sidebar.
* Premium: Masthead Background Image Responsivness.
* Premium: Added LinkedIn to post sharing.
* Premium: Added Customizer option to center nav.
* Premium: Fixed Jetpack logo centering.
= 1.3.4 =
* Moved all body_class filtering into a single function.
* Removed all URL shortner links.
* Small CSS fixes.
= 1.3.3 - 23 February 2015 =
* Premium: Fixed fatal error with older versions of PHP.
= 1.3.2 - 23 February 2015 =
* Added auto text - copyright, sitename and year to footer text.
* Fixed mobile navigation setting default.
* Migrated to new Page Builder lite.
* Premium: Fixed font enqueueing of bold fonts.
= 1.3.1 - 16 February 2015 =
* Fixed Jetpack logo support.
* Fixed settings sanitization to allow some HTML in fields.
* Premium: Fixed integer sanitization functions.
* Premium: Fixed image customizer settings.
= 1.3 - 12 February 2015 =
* Fixed retina home page slider.
* Updated links to include HTTPS.
* Updated to Font Awesome 4.2.0 - including migration functions.
* Improved Page builder 2.0 compatibility.
* Framework updates.
* Fixed widget validation errors.
* Fixed widget HTML/CSS validation errors.
* Added option to reneable sticky menu on mobile.
* Added UberMenu compatibility.
* Added option to disable FitVids.
* Fix to ensure image shadows don't apply to Google maps.
* Fixed retina slider images.
* Updated Fitvids, Flex Slider and HTML5.js
* Framework updates.
* Premium: Added VK Widget.
* Added Russian and Japanese translations.
= 1.2.3 - 8 October 2014 =
* Added theme tour to help setup.
* Framework updates (theme setting now support tour and preview).
= 1.2.2 - 6 October 2014 =
* Fixed hgroup based customizer settings.
* Framework updates.
= 1.2.1 - 17 September 2014 =
* Removed default logo as per theme review requirements.
* Fixed logo width for mobile devices in logo-in-menu layout.
* Replaced sprites with iconic fonts.
* Removed hgroup tag.
* Premium: added more customizations.
= 1.2 - 8 July 2014 =
* Fixed pagination issue.
* Updates for compatibility with Page Builder.
* Improved compatibility with WordPress reading settings.
* Removed all uses of query_posts.
* Ensure only published posts are queried by the carousel.
* Made sure all images used in demo are fully public domain.
* Updated theme screenshot to larger size.
* Turned home-panels into a standard page template.
* Framework updates.
* Clarified theme and bundled resource licenses.
= 1.1.12 - 30 April 2014 =
* Updated to latest extras framework.
* Fixed small issue in responsive checkout.
* Fixed ordering of header widgets.
* Additional improvements to bundled POT file.
= 1.1.11 - 2 April 2014 =
* Fixed multi level hover issue in menus on mobile devices.
* Fixed logo image HTML by adding spaces between attributes.
* Shorten title in next and previous post links if they're too long.
* Fixed conflict with HQ WP Photo Seller plugin.
* Improved bundled translation file.
* Premium: Fixed issue with Skype URLs in social widget.
* Premium: Added responsive code for social sharing icons.
* Premium: Fixed bug in mobile navigation search.
= 1.1.10 - 11 February 2014 =
* Added support for a custom menu widget in the header widget area.
* Added support for advanced row styles in Page Builder 1.4.4.
* Premium: Added customization for the menu widget in the header widget area.
* Premium: Fixed customizer live preview.
= 1.1.9 - 26 January 2014 =
* Fixed header widget resizing.
* Minor typo fixes.
* Fixed responsive layout for circle icon post loop.
* Premium: Added customization for logo centering and removing content image drop shadow.
* Premium: Added customisation for current menu item.
* Premium: Fixed icon hover color customize.
= 1.1.8 - 13 January 2014 =
* Fixed circle icon widget issue.
* Meta Slider compatibility fix.
* Improved WooCommerce responsive.
* Fixed CSS for WooCommerce checkout to make it responsive.
* Added CSS for WooCommerce product list widgets.
* Fixed logo spacing with logo in menu and boxed layout combination.
* Added right margin to header widgets when there are more than 1.
* Added missing translation text domains.
= 1.1.7 - 13 December 2013 =
* Fixed issue in settings section of admin.
= 1.1.6 - 12 December 2013 =
* Fixed header resizing for header widget area.
* Fixed bug that occurred when using a large widget in the header area.
* Added way for child themes to specify their own masthead and footer files.
* Added a different masthead layout - with logo in the menu.
* Small WordPress 3.8 fixes.
* WooCommerce CSS fixes.
* Premium: Fixed customizer setting for footer widgets.
* Premium: Improved mobile navigation.
= 1.1.5 - 28 November 2013 =
* Fixed image margins.
* Fixed image with caption center alignment.
* Fixed WordPress gallery layout.
* Fixed content width.
* Fixed intermittent problem with menu hovers.
* Premium: Added more customization options.
= 1.1.4 - 13 November 2013 =
* Fixed Circle Icon widget clash with FontAwesome CSS.
* Small changes to premium upgrade page.
* Fixed some invalid HTML.
* Various CSS fixes and responsive improvements.
* Premium: Fixed Twitter share.
= 1.1.3 - 5 November 2013 =
* Fixed RSS icon CSS.
* Fixed double pagination on category pages.
* Fixed alignment of social icons for responsive layout.
* Fixed search pagination.
* Added maximum logo width to prevent overflow.
* Removed iframe from premium upgrade page.
* Minor CSS fixes.
= 1.1.2 - 21 October 2013 =
* Premium: Fixed auto updates system.
= 1.1.1 - 21 October 2013 =
* Fixed Social widget to improve display in header on boxed layout.
* Fixed archive posts view.
* Premium: Added customizer settings for main menu to change icon color and item padding.
* Premium: Removed duplicate CSS for social icon.
* Premium: Improved mobile navigation.
= 1.1 - 18 October 2013 =
* Added blog archive settings to change layout and thumbnail display.
* Added widgetized area to the header. Designed for a single widget to replace site info text.
* Fix to responsive CSS for WooCommerce integration.
* Fixed IE8 issues with site logo and fonts.
* Small changes to header CSS to give a more logical header padding. **Double check your child theme/custom CSS if you've customized the header.**
* Added social media icons widget. Vantage Premium has additional sizes and networks.
* Premium: Added customizer setting to change header padding.
= 1.0.13 =
* Fixed issue with Meta Slider on home page.
* Added setting for blog featured image.
= 1.0.12 - 12 October 2013 =
* Fixed an issue that was causing duplicate rechecks to the SiteOrigin update server.
* Added option for home page icon.
= 1.0.11 - 8 October 2013 =
* Fixed small design breaking CSS bug.
= 1.0.10 - 8 October 2013 =
* Added size options for circle icon widget.
* Fixed post navigation and added a setting to remove it.
* Premium: Fixed customization.
= 1.0.9 - 5 October 2013 =
* Fixed responsive header for iPad.
* Fixed drop down menu for iPad.
* Added mobile-device class to body when visiting from a mobile device.
* Responsive CSS improvements.
* Fixed carousel loop with long title.
* Premium: Added more customizations.
= 1.0.8 - 4 October 2013 =
* Fixed issue with home slider being shown on blog archives.
* Fixed logo issues with Jetpack Photon.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Premium: Added more customizations.
* Premium: Added Page Builder element styles.
= 1.0.7 - 2 October 2013 =
* Removed call to function that isn't part of WordPress core.
* Bug fixes with Meta Slider integration.
= 1.0.6 - 1 October 2013 =
* Added option to have Meta Slider as page header.
* Fixed non responsive layout.
* Removed sticky menu and scroll to top from mobile devices.
* Premium: Customizer integration.
= 1.0.5 - 28 September 2013 =
* Fixed ordering of footer widgets.
* Minor CSS fixes and changes.
* Added IE compatibility header to prevent compatibility mode from breaking design.
* Handles no sidebar properly.
* Added a way to include an overlay image in Meta Slider free.
= 1.0.4 - 26 September 2013 =
* Added retina icons.
* Created spritemaps.
* Various fixes and improvements.
* Fixes some CSS issues that resulted from broken build process.
= 1.0.3 - 25 September 2013 =
* Set background color for CSS footer.
* Added circle icon post loop.
* Added options to circle icon widget.
* Added some more WooCommerce styles.
* Various bug fixes.
* Additional theme settings.
= 1.0.2 - 18 September 2013 =
* Fixed issue with Meta Slider integration.
* Added more hooks and filters to logo.
* HTML code clean up.
* Framework updates.
= 1.0.1 - 12 September 2013 =
* A few minor bug fixes and updates.
= 1.0 - 11 September 2013 =
* Initial release.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
WordPress, Github, Docker, Jenkins, and Watchtower. We will need to use the...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...