Version : 1.0.7
Author : VolThemes
Theme URL : http://volthemes/theme/marlin-lite/
/*========= Description =========*/
Marlin Lite is an elegant, clean and modern WordPress Theme. Built with Bootstrap framework which is absolutely responsive layout and perfect look on any device. The content focused design with straightforward functionality and provides you more flexibility and ease-of-use for your site. It can be used for creative bloggers, personal and also suitable for photographers, business, corporate and other professionals websites. Marlin Lite offers additional two custom widget i.e. About and Latest Posts and including changing the color scheme. The theme options are powered by Customizer. You can check out the demo at http://volthemes.com/demo/marlin-lite/ for a closer look.
Tags: two-columns, accessibility-ready, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, post-formats, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments
Text Domain: marlin-lite
/*========= Installation =========*/
1. via FTP: Upload the theme folder to your "/wp-content/themes/" directory.
2. or via Wordpress: Go to your WordPress dashboard and select Appearance -> Themes. Click 'Add New' theme and upload the 'marlin-lite.zip' file on theme package.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
/*========= Translation =========*/
Marlin lite theme is translation ready.
/*========= Customization =========*/
- To get started customizing theme, click the "Customize" link in Appereance >> Customize.
/*========= Documentation =========*/
Please visit http://volthemes.com/docs/marlin-lite-documentation/
/*========= Support =========*/
For questions, comments or bug reports, please go to WordPress forums at https://wordpress.org/support/theme/marlin-lite
/*========= Credits and License Information =========*/
Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2.
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
1. Font Awesome 4.6.3 by @davegandy - http://fontawesome.io - @fontawesome
License - http://fontawesome.io/license (Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License)
2. Google Fonts
Licensed under Apache License 2.0 (https://www.google.com/fonts/)
3. WP-Bootstrap-NavWalker by Edward McIntyre - @twittem - https://github.com/twittem/wp-bootstrap-navwalker
Licensed under the GPLv2 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
4. Chosen, a Select Box Enhancer for jQuery and Prototype by Patrick Filler for Harvest, http://getharvest.com
MIT License, https://github.com/harvesthq/chosen/blob/master/LICENSE.md
5. Bootstrap v3.3.5 (http://getbootstrap.com) - Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
Licensed under MIT (https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE)
6. FitVids 1.1 - Copyright 2013, Chris Coyier - http://css-tricks.com + Dave Rupert - http://daverupert.com
Released under the WTFPL license - http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
7. Masonry 4.2.0 - by David DeSandro
Licensed under MIT - http://masonry.desandro.com
Resources packed within the theme:
* Other custom js files are our own creation and is licensed under the same license as this theme.
* Image used in Theme Screenshot:
All screenshoot pictures are from Pixabay.com
All Pixabay pictures are published under Creative Commons Public Domain deed CC0.
Licenses url: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Image 1 - Photo By SplitShire - https://pixabay.com/en/photographer-tourist-snapshot-407068/
Image 2 - Photo By SnapwireSnaps - https://pixabay.com/en/portrait-woman-female-young-person-597173/
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Typosquatting is an easy hack that poses an extinction-level threat to your...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...