Requires at least: WordPress 4.7
Tested up to: WordPress 5.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, flexible-header, post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, threaded-comments, translation-ready, blog
== Description ==
TheSimplest is a simple and responsive WordPress theme designed for blog.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Type in TheSimplest in the search form and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
3. Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
4. Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
== Copyright ==
TheSimplest WordPress Theme, Copyright 2018 notdoingitwrong
TheSimplest is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
== Credits ==
* FontAwesome http://fontawesome.io/, [MIT License] (http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/, [MIT License] (https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE)
* FitVids https://github.com/davatron5000/FitVids.js/, [WTFPL License] (https://github.com/davatron5000/FitVids.js/issues/127)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...