Requires at least: 5.1
Requires PHP: 5.6
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 1.1.2
Simple WordPress theme designed for travel and tours businesses.
== Description ==
Travel Gem is a trendy WordPress theme designed for travel and tours businesses. It smoothly integrates the travel plugin WP Travel so that you can display the travel packages in attractive way and allow users to book package easy. Thanks to the page builder integration, bringing changes to the layout is easy like drag and drop and code free. Theme is responsive and cross browser compatible which makes your site looks awesome in all devices of different sizes and also in several browsers. It is packed with useful features and user-friendly theme options. Official Support Forum: https://themepalace.com/support-forum/ Full Demo: https://wenthemes.com/theme-demos/?demo=travel-gem
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Yes. Theme supports WP Travel, SiteOrigin Page Builder and Contact Form 7.
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.2 - Feb 25 2020 =
* Fix: Header background issue in Header Layout 2
* Fix: Header image to center in large devices
= 1.1.1 - Feb 09 2020 =
* Fix: Container padding in boxed layout
* Fix: Margin and padding issues
* Remove: OCDI support
= 1.1 - Dec 05 2019 =
* WP 5.3 compatibility
* Fix: content width
* Minor bug fixes
= 1.0.1 - Sep 10 2019 =
* Few CSS tweaks
* Minor bug fixes
= 1.0.0 - Nov 14 2018 =
* Initial release
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2017 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/, (C) Dave Gandy, CSS - [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) ; Fonts - [SIL OFL 1.1](http://scripts.sil.org/OFL)
* Sidr https://www.berriart.com/sidr/, (C) 2013-2016 Alberto Varela, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Cycle2 http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle2/, (C) 2014 M. Alsup, Dual licensed: MIT/GPL
* Slick http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/, (C) 2016 Ken Wheeler, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* TGM (http://tgmpluginactivation.com/), (C) 2011 Thomas Griffin, [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* TRT Customizer Pro https://github.com/justintadlock/trt-customizer-pro, (c) 2016 Justin Tadlock, [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Isotope (https://isotope.metafizzy.co/), (C) 2017 Metafizzy, [GPLv3](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html)
* Breadcrumb Trail http://themehybrid.com/plugins/breadcrumb-trail, (C) 2008 - 2015, Justin Tadlock, [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
== Images ==
* All images are licensed under [CC0](http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.txt)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
After the very last action taken in the function when a user logs in, the w...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
One method used by WordPress hackers is mass login attempts, learn how you ...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...