Theme Name: Travelify
Theme URI: http://colorlib.com/wp/travelify/
Author URI: http://colorlib.com/wp/
Description: Travelify is a clan, simple and fully responsive WordPress WooCommerce theme that looks awesome on any device. It adjusts automatically to any screen size including tablets and smartphones as well as Retina displays. Theme is built using HTML5 / CSS3 and is SEO friendly. This WordPress theme was built with travel, adventures, languages and nature in mind but it can be used for anything so be creative and unleash its full potential in blogging, eCommerce, business and other websites. Along the awesome design this theme is customizable via a simple but yet powerful theme options. Some of the nicest features are featured post slider, social icons, custom logo, translation ready (compatible with WPML plugin) and many more. This theme out-of-the-box plays nicely with WooCommerce, Breadcrumb NavXT, WP-PageNavi, Contact Form 7 and other popular plugins. Theme available in English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Hebrew, Slovak, Turkish, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Bulgarian, Persian (Farsi), Greek, Russian and Chinese.
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: white, light, green, custom-background, custom-header, custom-menu, fluid-layout, featured-images, full-width-template, left sidebar, right sidebar, one-column, two columns, three-columns, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
Text Domain: travelify
== Copyright notice ==
* Author: Aigars Silkalns
* Author URI: http://colorlib.com/wp/
* License: GNU General Public License v3.0
* License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
* Travelify theme, Copyright 2014-2015 http://colorlib.com
* Travelify WordPress theme is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
* Travelify is based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc.
== Additional Notes ==
This theme is based on Attitude WordPress theme by Theme Horse. More about this amazing theme you can read on http://wordpress.org/themes/attitude
The theme is released for free under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2
and some parts under their respective licenses.
In general words, feel free and encouraged to use, modify and redistribute this theme however you like.
You may remove any copyright references (unless required by third party components) and crediting is not necessary.
The theme is offered free of charge. If someone asked money for it, someone just tricked you.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `travelify` folder to the `/wp-content/themes/` directory
Activiation and Use
1. Activate the Theme through the 'Themes' menu in WordPress
2. See Appearance -> Theme Options to change theme specific options
== License ==
Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License version 2, see file license.txt.
The exceptions to this license are as follows:
* TGM Plugin Activation library (https://github.com/thomasgriffin/TGM-Plugin-Activation) licensed under GNU General Public License v2.0 or later
* [html5shiv.js](https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv) by Alexander Farkas licensed under a dual license system (MIT or GPL version 2)
* [jquery-cloneya.js](https://github.com/Yapapaya/jquery-cloneya) by Saurabh Shukla licensed under the MIT license
* [jquery-cycle.js](http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/) by M. Alsup licensed under a dual license system (MIT and GPL)
* [TinyNav.js](http://tinynav.com/) by @viljamis licensed under MIT license
* Genericons font(https://github.com/Automattic/genericons-neue) is licensed under GPL
= Incorporated Code Copyright Attribution =
* Travelify WordPress Theme incorporates code from Attitude WordPress Theme, by Theme Horse
License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.htm
= Images bundled with the theme =
* screenshot.png :
* green-mountains-and-flowing-river-206660.jpg - Green Mountains and Flowing River by Pixabay ( https://www.pexels.com/photo/green-mountains-and-flowing-river-206660/ )
* panoramic-view-of-sea-against-blue-sky-248771.jpg - Panoramic View of Sea Against Blue Sky by Pixabay ( https://www.pexels.com/photo/panoramic-view-of-sea-against-blue-sky-248771/ )
== Theme Notes ==
More about this theme you can find in the following link.
You can drop your queries in our contact form in the following link.
== Supported Browser ==
Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, IE
== How to use featured Post Slider? ==
How to use the featured slider?
* Create Post or Page and add featured image to it.
* Add all the Post ID that you want to use in the featured slider. Post ID can be found at All Posts table in last column
* Featured Slider will show featured images, Title and excerpt of the respected added post IDs.
* The recommended image size is 1018px x 460px.
== Post ID shown in the All Pages/Posts Table==
This theme shows the post ID of the pages/posts in the all pages/posts table in the dashboard.
== Custom Logo ==
This theme supports custom logo for the header part.
It is disabled by default and supports user defined images for logo if enabled.
You can edit this from Appearance->Theme Options->Main Options->Header Options.
== Page Templates ==
This theme features 3 different blog templates.
- template-blog-full-content.php – Blog page template to show full post content in the blog page.
- template-blog-large-image.php Blog page template to show large (670px x 300px) featured image and post excerpt in the blog page.
- template-blog-medium-image.php Blog page template to show medium size (230px x 230px) featured image and post excerpt in the blog page.
You can select these templates via Page Attributes when creating new page inside WordPress Dashboard.
== Other Options ==
For more instruction you can visit the support page of Travelify at http://colorlib.com/wp/support/travelify/
If you have still any other questions about the theme you can email at email@example.com for free support.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
Advanced SEO can get very technical, however there are a few fundamentals y...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...