Tags: blog, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, custom-logo, e-commerce, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, one-column, post-formats, right-sidebar, sticky-post, theme-options, translation-ready, two-columns
Requires at least: 4.3
Tested up to: 4.9.8
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Build a professional blog, an online store or a magazine style website with Type WordPress Theme.
== Description ==
Build a professional blog, an online store or a magazine style website with Type WordPress Theme. Type lets you easily combine 4 Header Styles, 3 Layout variations, Sidebar Position and more. Quickly upload a Custom Logo, create an impressive Header Image, showcase your Featured Posts and see the preview in real-time. The Theme includes also a basic support for WooCommerce plugin.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to manually install a WordPress theme? =
1. After downloading the zip file, go to Appearance > Themes and click on the *Install Themes* tab.
2. Click on the *Upload* link.
3. Upload the zip file that you downloaded and click *Install Now*.
4. Click *Activate* to use the theme you just installed.
= How do I Setup my theme? =
Please refer to our theme documentation:
= How can I get Support? =
Please visit https://wordpress.org/support/theme/type/ if you have any questions about the theme.
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.1 =
* Added front end styles and editor styles for the new block-based editor
* Added custom color palette
* Added custom editor font sizes
* Updated theme's license to GPLv3
* Updated readme.txt to follow new requirements
* Updated labels and sections's order of the theme settings (customizer) to improve user experience
= 1.1.0 =
* Fix: Category link
* Update: Meta Data
* Update: Option to display Featured Posts from all categories
= 1.0.9 =
* Fix: Site Title color and Tagline color is not set properly in certain cases
* Fix: Padding between date and author in Single Post
* New: Site Logo fullwidth option
* Update: Move Header Image and Site identity Section to Theme Settings Panel
= 1.0.8 =
* New: Extra Footer Widget Area at the bottom of the page
* Fix: Type Plus link
* Update: Minify external resources
= 1.0.7 =
* Update: Static Front Page displays Featured Posts area, if enabled
* Fix: Author Meta on Single Posts
* Fix: Header Image opacity
* New: Add Footer Background Color
= 1.0.6 =
* Fix: Checkbox appearance on Chrome
* Fix: Avoid duplicate posts filter
= 1.0.5 =
* Fix: Admin Theme Review
* Update: New Colors Section with better organized color options
* Update: Added function_exists( 'the_custom_logo' ) to maintain backward compatibility with the older versions of WordPress
* Update: normalize.css
* Update: Add nofollow to Theme Author link
= 1.0.4 =
* Update: active_callback for Header Image settings
* Update: The Search results page for no matches displays "Nothing Found" title
* Update: Default Layout is with Sidebar, if there are no widgets the Layout is Full width
* Update: CSS improvements
= 1.0.3 =
* Fix: Comments Pagination
* Update: Menu Fallback
* Update: Default Layout is Full width (No Sidebar)
tag is styled
* Update: The Search results page for no matches displays a default message and the search form
= 1.0.2 =
* Update: Featured Posts grid
= 1.0.1 =
* Update: CSS improvements
= 1.0.0 =
* initial release
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 1.1.1 =
* This version adds support for the new block-based editor
== Resources ==
* Type Theme is based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2016 Automattic, Inc. - GPLv2
* normalize.css https://github.com/necolas/normalize.css, (C) Copyright Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal - MIT
* Material design icons, the official icon set from Google - Apache 2.0
* Socicon http://www.socicon.com - SIL Open Font License 1.1
* Images in the screenshot: Pixabay https://pixabay.com/ - CC0
* Images URL in the screenshot:
* "Pro" Theme Section for the Customizer, 2016 (c) Justin Tadlock - GPLv2
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...
WordPress is a popular PHP CMS, learn about some of the basic security meas...