Contributors: donnyoexman, jeffreyvisser, merijnmolenaar, michaelvt, van-ons
Tags: gdpr, law, regulations, compliance, data, protection, privacy, data protection, eu, avg, comments, woocommerce, wc, contact form 7, cf7
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 5.2
Requires PHP: 5.3
Stable tag: 1.5.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
This plugin assists website owners to comply with European privacy regulations (GDPR).
== Description ==
This plugin assists website and webshop owners to comply with European privacy regulations known as GDPR. Activating this plugin does not guarantee your site fully complies with GDPR.
- Add Consents and give your visitors full control.
- Keeping a consent log for supported plugins.
- Adding checkboxes to supported plugins for explicit visitor consent.
- 'Right to access' through encrypted audit logs and double opt-in mail.
- 'Right to be forgotten' by anonymising user data.
WP GDPR Compliance supports Contact Form 7 (>= 4.6), Gravity Forms (>= 1.9), WooCommerce (>= 2.5.0) and WordPress Comments.
[https://www.wpgdprc.com/documentation/](https://www.wpgdprc.com/documentation/ "WP GDPR Compliance documentation")
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/wp-gdpr-compliance` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
3. Go to Tools -> WP GDPR Compliance
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
You'll find answers to many of your questions on [https://www.wpgdprc.com/faq/](https://www.wpgdprc.com/faq/ "Frequently Asked Questions")
== Screenshots ==
1. Automatically add GDPR checkboxes to some of your favourite plugins.
2. Ask your visitors for permission to enable certain scripts for tracking or advertising purposes.
3. Overview of the view and delete requests by your site's visitors.
== Changelog ==
= 1.5.2 =
*Release date: 21th May, 2019*
* Tested with WordPress 5.2.
* Use different text when all consent is required.
* When standard Consent bar/button colors are used, no empty attributes will be added to the elements.
* Bugfix: WP Registration integration now also works on MultiSite, accepted consent on registering gets added to the 'wpgdprc_log' table.
* Bugfix: Error shown in the WooCommerce Order page is removed.
= 1.5.1 =
*Release date: April 30th, 2019*
* Bugfix: 'token' column not being added to access_request table for new users.
= 1.5.0 =
*Release date: March 13th, 2019*
= 1.4.9 =
*Release date: March 12th, 2019*
* Load accepted consents with AJAX so we can bypass any caching.
* Added consent placement 'Body'. This will add code snippets directly AFTER the
= 1.4.8 =
*Release date: January 8th, 2019*
* The consent description now allows HTML.
* Added ability to change the colors of the consent bar.
* Fixed bug where post ID was null.
= 1.4.7 =
*Release date: December 17th, 2018*
* Bugfix older PHP versions.
= 1.4.6 =
*Release date: December 17th, 2018*
* Added anonymised usernames.
* Added log table.
* Added integration for WordPress registration.
* Fixed bug in the settings page.
* Fixed bug with session ID’s.
= 1.4.5 =
*Release date: November 30th, 2018*
* Hotfix: Fixed SQL syntax error.
* Added possibility to reset the consent bar.
* Consent bar will always be reset when consent is added/updated.
= 1.4.4 =
*Release date: November 28th, 2018*
* Anonymise requests after 30 days. This also removes the ability to process delete requests.
* Small bugfix to correctly strip slashes from 'Consent' titles.
* Added auto opt-in for admin's when adding a comment.
* Fixed bug that added attachment to the consent bar when viewing an attachment.
* Fixed bug with token.
= 1.4.3 =
*Release date: November 7th, 2018*
* Security fix: Removed base64_decode() function.
* Security fix: Correctly escape input in $wpdb->prepare() function.
* Security fix: Only allow modifying WordPress options used by the plugin and by the user capabilities.
= 1.4.2 =
*Release date: July 6th, 2018*
* Added the ability to add required 'Consents'. These Consents will always be triggered on page load.
* Added 'Privacy' column to the WooCommerce order overview.
* Added the ability to change the message of the required asterisk elements.
* Remove or re-add the GDPR fields from forms on plugin deactivation and activation.
= 1.4.1 =
*Release date: June 12th, 2018*
* Also show the WordPress Comments checkbox for administrators.
* Small bugfix in certain PHP versions.
= 1.4.0 =
*Release date: June 8th, 2018*
* Small front-end fixes.
* Added missing translatable strings.
* Fixed the text domain for some translatable strings.
* Show enabled consents of user.
* Small bugfix for admin redirects.
* Added the ability to remove 'Consents' via the admin panel.
* Added the option to wrap 'Consents' with