Tags: WordPress Responsive Menu, Genesis responsive menu, Genesis Mobile Menu, Thesis Mobile Menu, Thesis Responsive Menu, Mobile Menu, Responsive Menu Plugin, WP Responsive Menu, WordPress mobile menu
Requires at least: 3.0
Requires PHP: 5.4
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 3.1.4
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
WP Responsive Menu turns your WordPress menu to a highly customizable sliding responsive menu.
== Description ==
WP Responsive Menu is a simple plugin that lets you add a highly customizable responsive menu to any WordPress site in no time at all and customization can all be done directly from the setting page, with no coding needed at all.
= See it in action: =
= Benefits: =
* Get a nice looking slide menu in less than a minute.
* Makes your site menu work better on mobile devices.
* Easy to customize without any coding skills.
* Allows you to set the menu open direction to top/bottom/left/right to match your needs.
* Option to chnage menu icon animation to match your site.
* Add your logo to menu bar and easily specify a link to it.
* Comes in two different display options to match your taste.
* Quickly hide the unwanted elements when the responsive menu is active.
* Provides better option to open/close menu with simple swipe gestures.
* Easily configure font sizes and styles from the settings.
* Gives you flexibility to add a search box inside menu.
* Option to display the search option on menu bar(PRO).
* Integrates flawlessly with WooCommerce(PRO).
* Better support for RTL sites(PRO).
* Allows to add social media icons to menu(PRO).
* You can easily change the menu fonts with any custom/google fonts(PRO).
* Change the sub menu and menu icons easily(PRO).
* Plugin has the functionality where you can easily import predefined demo by doing a single click.
* And much more coming soon...
This plugin works out of box with any theme frameworks like genesis or thesis or any theme and it also works fine with multisite setups.
= WP Responsive Menu Pro In action =
= Important Notes =
[Upgrade to PRO](http://magnigenie.com/wp-responsive-menu-pro/) to avail better support and unrestricted access to WP Responsive Menu.
If you have any suggestions for a new plugin, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Click here](https://www.magnigenie.com/wp-responsive-menu-mobile-menu-plugin-wordpress/) to check the demo for free and pro version.
== Installation ==
1. Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
2. Search for "WP Responsive Menu".
3. Click install.
4. Click activate.
5. Once the plugin is installed then you can see WPR Menu on the left navigation bar of WordPress Dashboard.
== Screenshots ==
1. General settings.
2. Appearance settings.
3. Widget Menu settings.
4. Colors settings.
5. Fonts settings.
6. Icons settings.
7. Social settings.
8. Demo import settings.
9. Live Preview
10. Predefined demo
11. Frontend screen view
12. Frontend menu screen view
== ChangeLog ==
= Version 3.1.4 =
* Changed core structure
* Admin ui changed
* css and js optimized
* Changed live preview functionality
* Fixed issue with demo import
= Version 3.1.3 =
* Fixed css issue for html overflow property
= Version 3.1.2 =
* Fixed issue for filter
* Fixed iPhone issue for not showing menus
= Version 3.1.1 =
* Fixed issue for constant
= Version 3.1 =
* Added developer hooks for before menu element and after menu element
* Added custom css editor
* Added WYSIWYG editor for before menu content and after menu content
* Option added for menu bar height
* Fixed option issue for push menu
* Code optimized
* Css optimized
= Version 3.0.4 =
* WPML Support added(PRO).
* Polylang support added.
* Added option to hide menu on specific pages(PRO.)
* Added option for menu title link.
* Added alt tag to logo image.
* Fixed compatibility issues with divi theme.
* Code optimization.
* Bug fixes.
= Version 3.0.3 =
* Removed large screen option.
* Fixed push menu width issue for large screens.
* Fixed logo click open menu and then reloads.
* Fixed color setup issue when upgrading from 2.0.7 to 3.0.x.
* Fixed issue with submenu icon color.
* Resized and styled the menu icon to have a better look.
* Updated admin option for menu slide type.
* Fixed issues when upgrading from 2.0.x to 3.0.x.
* Added ability to automatically close the menu when user clicks outside the menu area.
* Added ability to auto close menu when clicking on any menu item.
* Fixed cart number auto update when adding/updating/deleting items from cart using ajax(PRO).
= Version 3.0.2 =
* Fixed problem with text selection.
* Fixed notice errors when upgrading to 3.0.
* Fixed issue with menu bar display when upgrading to 3.0.
= Version 3.0.1 =
* Fixed issue with hide elements on mobile.
= Version 3.0.0 =
* Updated admin and frontend UI.
* Added option for Large screen view.
* Added live preview option.
* Added option to open submenu on parent click.
* Added option for menu icon position.
* Added option to set menu icon animation.
* Added option to specify max width to menu container.
* Added option to customize font styles.
* Added option to set menu background image.
* Added option to sort menu elements.
* Fixed issues with swipe gesture.
= Version 2.0.7 =
* Fixed conflict custom post type and contact form 7 menu.
* Added option to change the search box placeholder text.
* Tested with WordPress 4.4 and added support for it.
= Version 2.0.6 =
* Fixed nesting icon issue.
* Added WordPress 4.3 support.
= Version 2.0.5 =
* Updated google font loading method so that it would adapt to the protocol of the website.
= Version 2.0.4 =
= Version 2.0.3 =
* Fixed the submenu icon not showing error.
* Fixed menu spacing issue.
= Version 2.0.2 =
* Fixed jquery sidr issue for the top menu.
* Fixed menu scroll issue when there is more items inside menu.
* Fixed top menu z-index issue.
= Version 2.0.1 =
* Fixed plugin conflict with the themes already using options framework for their theme configuration.
= Version 2.0 =
* Completely removed plugin settings page and used options framework for admin settings of the plugin.
* Fixed admin bar issue when user is logged in.
* Add option to disable swipe.
* Added admin option to add search box to menu.
= Version 1.0 =
* Initial public release.
== Upgrade Notice ==
= Version 3.1.4 =
* New update is available.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...