Tags: blog, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, featured-images, full-width-template, news, one-column, post-formats, right-sidebar, sticky-post, theme-options, translation-ready, two-columns
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 4.9.8
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
xMag is a simple and easy-to-use magazine WordPress theme.
== Description ==
xMag is a simple and easy-to-use magazine WordPress theme. It features a simple and elegant design.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to manually install a WordPress theme? =
1. After downloading the zip file, go to Appearance > Themes and click on the *Install Themes* tab.
2. Click on the *Upload* link.
3. Upload the zip file that you downloaded and click *Install Now*.
4. Click *Activate* to use the theme you just installed.
= How do I Setup my theme? =
Please refer to our theme documentation:
= How can I get Support? =
Please visit https://wordpress.org/support/theme/xmag/ if you have any questions about the theme.
== Changelog ==
= 1.2.9 =
* Added front end styles and editor styles for the new block-based editor
* Added custom color palette
* Added custom editor font sizes
* Updated readme.txt to follow new requirements
* Updated labels and sections's order of the theme settings (customizer) to improve user experience
* Updated typographic scale to improve reading experience
* Set the Top Menu callback function to false for no fallback
= 1.2.8 =
* Update: Meta Data
* New: WooCommerce support
= 1.2.7 =
* Fix: Social Icons
= 1.2.6 =
* Fix: Mobile Menu
* Fix: Upsell link
* New: Add Vimeo, GitHub, WordPress and VK Social icons
* Update: Minify third-party resources
= 1.2.5 =
* Update: Post Meta
= 1.2.4 =
* Update: normalize.css
* Update: Add nofollow to Theme Author link
* Update: Color Options
* Update: Mobile Navigation
* New: Russian Translations
= 1.2.3 =
* Update: Removed minified css
* Update: New WordPress requirements and coding standards
= 1.2.2 =
* Fix: Background Color
= 1.2.1 =
* Improvements: New WordPress requirements and coding standards
= 1.0.0 =
* initial release
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 1.2.9 =
* This version adds support for the new block-based editor
== Resources ==
* The Theme is based on Underscores http://underscores.me/,
(C) 2012-2016 Automattic, Inc.,
[GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css https://github.com/necolas/normalize.css,
(C) Copyright Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal
* Simple Line Icons, v2.2.2 - MIT License: https://github.com/thesabbir/simple-line-icons
* Hybrid Core - A WordPress theme development framework.
Author Justin Tadlock
Copyright Copyright (c) 2008 - 2015, Justin Tadlock
* Sticky Plugin for jQuery
Author Anthony Garand
Copyright 2014-2016 Anthony Garand http://garand.me
* "Pro" Theme Section for the Customizer
Author Justin Tadlock
Copyright 2016 (c) Justin Tadlock
* Images in the screenshot
(C) Unsplash https://unsplash.com/
Creative Commons Zero
* Russian Translations by @serenitatis
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
A footer is VERY important part of your WordPress website. Learn how to imp...
The right marketing strategies can fuel your growth and profit. Learn how t...
Backlinks are hyperlinks from one webpage to another webpage. Learn how to ...
Why do you need to manage customer information and customer interactions, a...